Login to your account

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OOC : Castle Märchen - Fairytales for Adults

At this point, I leave it up to either of you to use the invisible servants if desired. If you're not sure about something, feel free to mention it OOC and I can either take over the servants or advise. <s> I only mention it as I don't want anyone to rely on me for something simple.
    This here is Satan, - we might say the devil, but that ain't right, and gennelfolks don't like such words. He is now commonly called 'Spring-heeled Jack;' or the 'Rossian Bear,' - that's since the war.
    Henry Mayhew

Humble Farmer With a Sword Fallen Saint's Avatar
    @ Nixie: It's cool, I just didn't want to step on any toes.

@ Jack: Thanks for the help. I would imagine that the servant hands would deliver it then? Nevermind then. Guess you answered my question.
    A little madness now and then is relished by the wisest men - Willy Wonka

<chuckles> Yes - you'd just place your request and the hands would go to the kitchens to retrieve your food. I would think there is a magic grinder or pot that creates the food, probably with a kitchen gnome that says the magic words to start and stop it from producing the food.
    This here is Satan, - we might say the devil, but that ain't right, and gennelfolks don't like such words. He is now commonly called 'Spring-heeled Jack;' or the 'Rossian Bear,' - that's since the war.
    Henry Mayhew

I've created a Narrator "NPC" account to allow me (and other players too, but I'm probably the one who will use it most) to describe locations without having a character physically there.
    Henry Mayhew

Did a bit more advertising tonight, focusing on "pbp" (play by post) and "pbem" (play by email or messageboard) advertising sites. I'm hoping to gain another few players before unleashing the first "story arc" that players can choose to or not to involve their characters in.
    Henry Mayhew