Looking into his dark brown eyes, she felt safe. Nothing needed to be said. The only thing that mattered was that he kept holding her and she was safe.

---------- Post added 07-15-2012 at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-14-2012 at 11:48 PM ----------

I keep running and running with out a destination. Losing my mind i start to swear. I can hear the wolves growling and snarling as i continue to run into deeper darkness. Nothingness. Then I'm in a solitary all white room. I knock on the wall to see if there is a reply. The wall sounds hollow. "It sounds about as hollow as my soul", i said aloud to no one in particular. I think back to earlier today. How he had held me. The way he smiled as his head bent down to steal a kiss. Then the tragedy...

We heard rustling ,but thought nothing of it. At least until we heard the guard's pounding foot steps. "Run!", he had said as he took off in the other direction. That was the last I had seen of him. The guards ended up cutting me off when i was about a mile outside the city. I was arrested and now I'm waiting to be tried in front of the man who rules this horrid land.