Login to your account

Thread: Suggestion for Improvement

Suggestion for Improvement

Heyas! Well as I said, I'd make any suggestions for things that occurred to me to suggest about. So far the system here is really interesting and I like it.

However there is one thing I have found to be a bit of a pain when trying to make posts, or reading posts on the roleplays.

The button to make a new post, and the ways to get to other pages I notice are displayed at the top of the page only. It's a bit of a pain to have to scroll all the way to the bottom to read the latest post for example, and then scrolling alllll the way back up to the top in order to post or go to the next page.

So, my suggestion would be to put a button for making a new post at the bottom as well, along with the navigation for pages.

And that's about it, for now^^ Thanks!
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

What's funny is that Insomniac actually suggested the same thing last night. xD I don't know if that was in response to your post or if he noticed it from his own browsing around. :3 But it was fixed up on the beta site last night and should make its way over to the live site very soon. :3

(I also was having trouble, but I've been so crazed trying to keep up with the awesome posts that it didn't even occur to me to report it as a problem. ::laughs:: )
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Totally awesome to hear!
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti