Login to your account

Thread: The wonders of life, the thoughts, the usless things we say. Everything....

The wonders of life, the thoughts, the usless things we say. Everything....

11:40 pm July 6th, 2012o This day will always hold a special meaning to me. I watched someone i love take their last breath. I know she wouldn't want me to be sad of her passing, but to think she is gone. Being burned and cremated. She died of a disease she did not deserve. Life just works in wonders or so they say. If that is true then why did she get this why? 11:40 pm she was pronounced dead and a part of me died with her....

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Love....Love....What is love? How can we tell that we are in love? Questions....Questions.....Why do we have so many questions? Answers.....Answers.....Why do we have so little answers for all the questions we ask....? Life is full of so many questions but so little answers to the most important questions we ask.....How can this be?

Life is unfair, horrible, beautiful, SHORT. People take their lives everyday because you people have so many insecurities you feel the need to bully these people. You people feel the need to call them names like EMO ,or GAY,or RETARDED, OR something else. You feel the need to make fun of gays, Call people who cut them selves attenion Wh***'s ,and people who get a question wrong or don't now something retarded. IS THIS RIGHT? Of course it isn't but what do we do. We sit. We watch. We laugh. Oh it's only because we're human. Bull crap. So DON'T JUDGE!

Wow, so a friend of mine was making fun of people who are gay, and Bi sexual by calling them fruits. I replied to his comments "You should watch who you say that crap around." He in return replied " Im sorry, let me guess you have a friend who is a fruit and just came out of the closet. Hahaha what a loser!" I then proceeded to slap him and say " No ,but your insulting me so have a nice day." and walked off. He did apologize to me later and he has not made a single rude comment about gay or bi sexual people since.