Login to your account

Thread: duck, duck, new.

duck, duck, new.

• i love this formatting freedom.

i'm veriloquent or any variation you think would be cool, endearing or whatever you were hoping for. it'll probably blow right over my head though. trust me, most internet jokes tend to die the moment they're written and any accompanying explanation is usually a guarantee joke-killer. probably. maybe you're more skilled than i am. i wouldn't doubt it.

i like a good book, sharp wit, and polite decorum. i'm a fan of slow, easy beats and don't mind a bit of social dancing. i'm a student, an aspiring teacher, and a language enthusiast. but, if you ask me what languages i know, i'll laugh and redirect the question to something else. i play a fair amount of video games (nothing obsessive, that's for sure) and i enjoy long walks on the beach, chocolate-dipped strawberries, and a chilled can of beer (i know, i'm keeping it real classy).

and, it should go without saying (but maybe not), i fancy myself a writer in my free time. i like to tell stories, craft characters, and explore a world not seen or felt. i like mystery. i like action. i love drama. but i love tragedy more.

so. hey. i'm new, you're not, let's go out for a drink or two at the local club—cover fee is gonna be on me. (in case you missed it, this is a clever way for me to let you that i'm over twenty-one). ♥

Welcome to WTF! I too enjoy a good book, sharp wit and slow easy beats with a bit of social dancing. I too am over 21. I think I am the old lady of the site. And I too enjoyed a chilled beer (though I prefer glass, just to class it up a bit).

I think you'll find a good many games that you will fit into just fine here. We have a lot of good writers here and a lot of games that cater to that. The ability to create in depth character with the full featured games really helps develop a solid foundation for roleplaying with an eye to the writer rather than gamer. That is to say, I think this place present an excellent blend of both gaming and writing.

I think you'll fit in here just fine.

I suggest wandering about the Advertising forum- you may find some games there that are up your alley. I could shamelessly plug my game (that has three spots open still as it will have all of the things you like- mystery, action, drama and tragedy, also fantasy and political intrigue), but that seems a bit blase. Instead, I would recommend just browsing about the full featured games.

Welcome again!

nothing like a good book and a can (or glass although, personally, i'm too lazy to wash something extra) of beer. glass of wine, i suppose. but, as the traditional story goes, most college students are too poor to avoid anything fancy. wine in a box, lol. pertaining to age... we're only as old as we feel or something along those lines.

i was perusing the rp system a bit... earlier today. it looks like a fantastic set-up. and, lol, advertise away! i'm not adverse to having people drag me around on a site where i know nothing. there's some kind of comfort in having a leader... or guide.

and thank you.

lvl 21. rofl.

but if you have nothing snazzy to say... how are you going to make me regret the universe?? i must say, i expect great things from you now, lol.

(Strude what is that sig....sorry it just really distracted me lol)

Hi there,

I'm Allison, or Alli, or Nicole, or a91nicole or a91, really any of those things work. I loved your intro, and I hope we rp together sometime. I think we certainly agree on the good books, sharp wit, and social dancing (there isn't enough of classy social dancing these days). Long walks on the beach are quite nice, especially at night, though I will say that I prefer a smirnoff ice to a beer. I'm girly and a wuss and can't stand beer at this point in time lol.

... also I'm the only one on this thread under 21 I think lol. I'll be 21 in three months though, so its not too terribly bad.

Anyway, hopefully I'll see you in one of the games I'm in soon. I may be making a game in the near future too, so there's that. I'm also into one-on-ones if thats something you do. Otherwise, welcome to the site, and its awesome to see a friendly new face, especially one in possession of eloquence.
    Looking for Rps! Message me!

i enjoy social dancing, but, i must admit, i'm rather terrible at it. something about having two left feet and not enough skills...

beer is an acquired taste, lol. for the most part, i find smirnoff ice to be a rather... tasteless cooler. hornsby, if you're into a bit of alcoholic apple cider, is rather delicious. relatively cheap too. i think it's around 5% so... it's not very strong. can't even taste the alcohol. or, if you're into fruitier drinks (although the percentage drops ever lower, lol), bj coolers are delicious. it's like drinking juice. ♥

recently (as in yesterday), i was browsing through some of the 1/1 threads. at the moment, i'm too shy to jump into a group rp... but thank you and the same to you. c:

that secondary gif. lolol, i don't even comprehend what would have led to that, lol.

you say "horrors," but, in actuality, they might just be my cup of tea. c;

but if we were to get married, you would have to best my elder brothers (which there are two), slay a dragon, and conquer a kingdom in my name.

or, i suppose, you could simply kick my poor boyfriend out of the picture and we can elope! run away to the nearest sunset on a horse of white with our hair flowing out behind us!

i do like my dramatics.

Hmmm - fancy nicknames, eh? I like the thought of dubbing you "verily" - it shortens your username and adds a touch of class and cute! Not that "veriloquent" isn't classy in and of itself (it's so classy that my spellcheck didn't recognize it!), but a diminutive it's not! xD

I don't much care for beer, but I don't drink much alcohol in general, so it's not much to be surprised at, other than I spent formative years in Germany and ought to have an appreciation for good beer.

Welcome to the site! If you have any questions, please don't be shy about asking. :3 As you've no doubt noticed, though we are odd ducks, we're also friendly ones.
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

true, my user is rather lengthy for a word. c;

drinking is something common where i currently live. i think, it's an unspoken rule to drink whenever possible, lol.

i'm a fan of the weird and the eccentric. creativity springs from looking outside the box. also, thank you.