Btw -

I've edited a few little areas in the game "Overview" section (mainly clarifying one or two places and adding what I expect for bios).

I also wrote a bio for my character to give people an idea of how to work on their own. (I'm using a sort of token icon for him right now. It doesn't matter for me if we use realistic-art, anime/comic-art, or photographs for characters. So the first one to have a preference will set the tone. I'll want them all to match at least as far as "art versus photos". xD ) Or we could all use pictures of chess pieces or chessboards and choose any photos/art that ends up in the character's bio itself. Again - it doesn't matter to me. xD

Annnnnnnnnnd... I wrote an "origin" story/post for Nathaniel. I do not remotely expect anything as long as what I wrote, but I guess I was just in the mood.

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

Also - I've not decided on how I want to limit superpowers, but people could use this as a basis for now:

http://nmutantacademy.proboards.com/...splay&thread=6