Login to your account

Thread: Nightmare like roleplay- Anyone interested?

Nightmare like roleplay- Anyone interested?

I've been toying with a new roleplay idea I've had for a while. It puts you through a series of challenges, and then... who knows what could happen at the end. It would be, like the title says, like a never ending nightmare. Or so it seems.

It starts somewhere, anywhere. A school camping trip, falling into the off exhibit section of an Aztec museum, following a trail of unidentifiable tracks to a faint pond under a full moon. Your character could be taking part in a dangerous witchcraft ritual that no one is supposed to know about, you pronounce one verse wrong, and it takes you swirling into oblivion. Or maybe your hunter could have been 'killed' by a snowy white hawk with eyes like shards of a mirror. Perhaps your character merely fell asleep and woke up on the wrong side of the dimension. It does not matter how you got there, just that you're here now, and you're in the wrong demon's territory.

The demon takes on the form your heart desires. Something that makes you lust so badly, you stumble over yourself. But... something is off. There is no flaw in the demon's looks, but his/her breath reeks of false statments... and blood... Your run to somewhere, anywhere you might be safe. Unfortunately, the Oblivion takes in the shape you most desire. Woods, desert, water, a neighborhood. And just when you can here his/her footsteps starting to head the other direction... it vanishes. A flat plain with nowhere to hide.

The hunt begins.

I'll expand upon it, edit it some, if I see some interest in it. SO~ If you like it, post, post, post!
    And if you don't~ post, post, post!
    YOUU!

STOPSTOPSTOPSTOP---

shhhhhhh......

can you hear them?

the voices?

the voices of the characters you've killed?

ill tell you a secret...

THEY WHISPER TO ME

they sow me beautiful seedlings of stories whispering leaves across asphalt blank as snow fallen in---

SHHHHH!--

LISTEN!....

Humble Farmer With a Sword MarineViolet's Avatar
    Land of Rocks and Dust (the midwest United States)
    I love this idea and I would join it if it was an RP. Everything about this idea seems amazing! It might be interesting to start it in a world that changes shape based on the person seeing it, and how we got there is the player's choice. Any way, awesome idea!
    *is a filthy homestuck*
    Find me here!

I personally think if you're gonna do a nightmare horror RP, you should not explain what brought the darkness. All the protagonists know is it is there and it is real. Just my two cents.

Oh, and yes, I would be interested.
    Who am I? Oh, don't worry. I'm just the Entity of Greed. No, no, I don't want anything from you. I just want to help, in any and every way I can. No strings attached. Of course, you will owe me a favor. A big one, by the looks of this mess, but hey! What are friends for?

This sounds awesome, I am definitely interested.

Uchihageshi!

I'm also interested in this. Sounds wonderful.