Login to your account

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC : To Live Happily Ever After

I'm the person you see hanging outside your front house at night. Why not invite me to tea sometime?
    Hahaa why not try a tutor program? Like Riley was forced to tutor under one of the students since its his final year n he's well... stupid. That would be a nice plot. Thoughts? Em is game to tutor him anytime. I'm actually excited to start the actual bickering. xD

"Because my two ears are fools, I can only hear your voice."
    LaLa Land::Neverland::Dear Alice
    TFBB::TLHEA

Lmao, if Luke were to have said that, she'd be embarrassed. Also wonder if he was doing it to mess with her. XD But, not really be hostile around him since, he's amusing. I was going to say yesterday before I got kicked off, him and maia would kinda be buds. They're both huggy people and she finds his antics funny at times.

Riley and maia, might be able to have a sort of, stay out of the way, but still greet, relationship. Neutral enough til he picks on her crew. Which is all the time. XD

Harper's more or less, open to everyone. He's new~ but he's so awkward when being spoken to. >.>
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    ♫Music is Life♫

Humble Farmer With a Sword SUPERKICKS's Avatar
    A land full of wonders and over bearing elders.
    NEED A BIT OF HELP:

I think I forgot who I paired with people. So, who's needs to be paired is:

Edward(Miel), Bao-Zhi Dao(NomDePlume), Harper(Ascadellia), and Oliver(Schizophrenic).

Those who own those characters. Decide on what you want to do. Wither you want your character to be with one of these or wither you want to wait for another character to join or something of that nature.

Send me your choices and I'll pair up people according to what you want!

Olli //

He's pretty easy to plot for, considering he pride's himself on knowing pretty much everyone. He likes to think that everyone enjoys his company - but feel free to have your character feel otherwise, but be forewarned! If he were to know you don't like him, he will more than likely try to change things - and be quite relentless about it. Because of his busy lifestyle, it isn't likely he has too many "good friends" but if anyone is interested in being that one person who has actually gotten to know him, let me know and I can send a PM about a few secrets someone that close would know.

As far as romance goes, as of right now - Olli has never been a monogamous kind of guy (and he has gotten around, but most of his little affairs never go public due to the other person being closeted). But that doesn't mean he treats cute guys as objects, he falls in love easy - but like I said before, not everyone is as open and comfortable with themselves as he is.

Feel free to start rumors about him, even if there is absolutely no evidence! xD I love rumors.

But basically, anyone who hasn't just arrived at the school knows that he throws great parties, is impossible to keep track of and loves boys who "think" they're straight. :B
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Legendary Adventurer NomDePlume's Avatar
    Yeah- that sounds good. I mean if he was to pick up tutoring he would have a reason to talk to Em- and more academically formidable students. c: I'm down for that- and endless bickering always makes me happy. Because I'm just an evil person. XD Though I am still open for him having 'friends'. Figure he might have one or two- somewhere- maybe- okay probably not.

Now- I don't want to rock the boat- so feel free to smack me with a broom Kicks- seriously because this is not my RP and I don't want to go about demanding anything- at all. So at your leisure if you wish too- no pressure if you don't want to I totally understand: is it alright if Riley is turned back to a homosexual character. When it was just jing and me as the new folks- I didn't mind and totally agreed for sake of the fact that it would be silly for two people to be the odd ones out. Now that we have a larger array- and if jing didn't mind and someone agreed to be Riley's OTP- then is it alright if he is switched back to a malexmale romance? Like I said I don't want to be a pain in the ass- so if it is too much work or no one cares to shack up with him then I completely understand.
    Just thought I would ask. c:

As much as Ling goes- I uh- have no idea. I'm open to suggestions. I guess it just mostly matters on the other person and how they would deal with a crossdresser- though I have no problem with her attracting odd attention (male/female/or otherwise). I wouldn't have made her if I didn't think her real gender vs. her fake gender wouldn't be fun.

Shang. I cannot decide if I wanna play him or not. Bleh.

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Like, I wanna join and stuff - even have a look for the guy and everything - but I'm not sure if there's enough 'action' per-se to keep me hooked, as terrible as that sounds. I guess what I'm trying to ask is, what's the plot of the story?
    Last edited by Xavirne; 08-07-2012 at 04:35 PM.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

[Deleted accidentally because Schiz is a spaz]
    Last edited by Schizophrenic; 08-07-2012 at 10:55 PM.

Ah okay. Thanks.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

syrasya

Haha, that sounds like fun. I'll keep that in mind! (:

And, I don't think this is meant to be a secret or anything, but Miel and I have agreed to set up Sky and Eli in a temporary relationship. I don't think we've decided on when this happens (but, personally, I'm looking to have it established earlier on in the story versus later on), but their relationship won't be a very pleasant one. Eli is going to sleep around (some discreet, some not so discreet) and Sky is, for a while, going to be turning a blind eye to her activities. It's possible that Em overhears a rumor or sees him cheating on Sky.... and... I don't know if you want to do anything with that, lol.

I'm just putting this out there for a possible future development. (: Just something to look forward to or something.

asca

Yeah, I think being friends in the beginning of last year is a good idea. It'll give Maia a more solid reason to dislike the group and it'll give Miki a reason for why she continues to be who she is.

Oh, I don't plan to have Miki ignore Maia at all. I've arranged Miki's schedule in a way that every class she takes, she's with someone else (some friends, some not friends—lol, first period for almost all seniors not in the clique is probably going to be hell. Everyone is in the world lit class, lol). I've also intended for her to be the biggest bitch on the scene, haha. So, she's going to say unpleasant things and do unpleasant things. Haha... ^^;

But, did you have any idea for the incident that caused them to split up or...?? Haha, I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm badgering you with questions/ideas. I just want to be really solid on Miki's past (the same goes for Eli).

As for Eli/Maia. Well, Eli, by himself, isn't really a problem. It's when he's with the rest of his friends or even just one that he's an issue. So, if he's with Maia, by himself, he might nod, he might make eye contact, or he might not do anything. He might not even remember her (LOL....sad life, bro). But, if he's with one or more of his friends, he'll laugh or snicker as his friends do their thing. He might even add a bit to it. Really depends.

But, yeah, I don't think Eli is the kind of person to instigate anything. Haha. He might go with something started, but he's not the person to have lit the fire.

nom / everybody

Haha, I don't mind if you switch Riley's partner to someone else. And I'm also okay with NOT pairing up Miki with anyone at the moment. So, yeah. I mean, she's kind of like playing those visual novel games but.... hard mode. LOL. ._______.;

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

Oh boy, World Lit is going to be hilarious to watch. I think, *goes to look back* Hm, Guess Maia doesn't share classes with three of the seniors. Darn it.. Didn't really expect that. v.v Most have at least one class together, so that's a good thing I guess. ^ ^- Gym's also going to be interesting, a lot of them share it.

Hm, I guess, maybe Maia might've, flirted with someone Miki had her eyes on as a target, or Something? XD (The crush thing could work too. Perhaps someone that'd graduated that year) Caused a dislike, and then, spread some rumors about Maia, some true, some untrue. I turn, maybe Maia just, retorted with her own snide comments after getting over the betrayal of someone she'd trusted, some form of rivalry right there.

Eli didn't seem like the instigator type, so, that's why I don't think that they would be so hating towards each other. :3 Maia might get annoyed, or something for the groups antics, but, otherwise she'd leave Eli alone unless they had to interact and such.

Nom: I don't mind if Harper'd get with one of yours. He can go either way. Hilarious to see what kind of relationship Harper'd have with either of them.
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    ♫Music is Life♫

Humble Farmer With a Sword Miel's Avatar
    Sky:
    She's not the type to start anything, she was adopted to the group as a frosh and just goes with the flow mostly. She will end things before they get out of hand though. Outside of Miki she doesn't have many 'girlfriends' and even Miki she is still getting used to...

Edward:
    I really don't care who he ends up with...anyone could be funny with him (and I haven't decided all the way whether he is bi or gay or what...). Ling would have a lot of inner conflict with her cross-dressing, but the others would be fun with how flamboyant he is...

On a different side note, I made a chart of people's heights and Sky is the tallest girl and Edward is the shortest guy....coincidence??

Oh wow! XD That's really tall for a girl. But, not too unheard of.

Also, Harper's the shortest guy. He's 5'8"! XD Ed's 5'11" isn't he?
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    ♫Music is Life♫

There really is no plot to this RP. The players make the plot however they see fit. It's a normal Highschool setting really. You can make your own drama, you can make your own story. It's a slice of life, to be honest.
    This is the main reason I joined the game, (aside from being roped in by a friend, which I'm really thankful for). I feel like many are afraid to just have a fun slice of life story like this - but all you need is a whole bunch of great characters and the plot and excitement just follows.

I like to take a break from overly complicated plots, sleighing dragons and god given powers now and then and plot out some good old fashioned drama/comedy/romance/awesomeness!

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

AH: I meant to post the above message after quoting SUPERKICKS, and then accidentally rewrote the actual post she had. >__> I am so sorry, I tried to get it back but I couldn't get it. x___x;

I think, in the right set-up, a free-plot RP is really charming because... instead of forcing the GM to provide all the direction and points, the game gives a lot of flexibility to the writers—as a group. It forces people to plot together, to come up with ideas, and to start things on their own! Plus, a relaxed and easy-going game is attractive just for its relaxed nature.

asca

I'm down for that idea! It sounds in-character to what Miki would do. I mean, if Maia was interested in someone that Miki liked too (or something), Miki isn't going to sit around and just let things happen. She'd spread rumors, do terrible things, and all under the guise that she wasn't the source of the problem! I can totally see her at Maia's side going: I don't know who would say such things! God, this is terrible! /tries to be comforting. LOL. Sounds catty enough for Miki, lol. xD;

And, alright, the mutual indifference/casual acquaintance works with Eli/Maia. (:

Oh, and you have Harper! But he's a freshman... lol. So, unless you were looking for a future-plot thing... yeah... lolol... I do want to plan some things in the future, but we can always hold back and just see what happens for now. (:

schiz

We have to plot. We have to plot. We have to plot. ):

LOL.

TUMBLR.

Humble Farmer With a Sword Miel's Avatar
    Oops...well Edward was the shortest guy when I made the chart last week! Sorry Ed!

NOTICE FOR SCHIZO, NOM, ASCA, AND MIEL:

[center] Then I'm going to pair up your characters as such:

Oliver x Edward

Ling x Harper

If those are Ok pairings, then let me know!

@JING

As for the relationships between Percy and your characters... I see Percy and Eli being kind of Buddy-Buddy... But nothing big. They're kind of just two people in the same friend group. They hang when they're with the others.
    As for Miki and Percy... I see them having abusive flirty squables. Since there Bully-like personalities are so similar, I feel like they would have fun with each other. Flirty Bickering. They act like they hate each other, but it's obvious they don't.

Perhaps a relationship could form between them. (ToaddtothatPercyxParkercouple. JestknowswhatI'mtalkingabout.)

Okay- I am home. And I can respond- had to deal with a gazillion things after work.

ANYWAY.

Harper and Ling can work.

And I was going to suggest Oliver and Riley- but I couldn't get to a computer fast enough. So-uh-yeah.
    So-hm- I guess I have no opinion. And if no one is game- I guess Riley will just remain- dum dum dum- single! For shame! Because he has been so in love thus far!
    Yes I'm weird.
    Ignore me.

I've been watching this:

Last edited by NomDePlume; 08-08-2012 at 12:31 AM.

Nom... Love...

Riley is Paired with Miki. We established this when you first made Riley. o.o That's why he's no longer gay.

(I'M GOING TO POST THIS RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW SO EVERYONE KNOW'S THE COUPLES. THIS WILL ALWAYS BE THE FIRST POST IN THE OOC, AS WELL. IF ANYONE HAS ANY PROBLEMS WITH THESE COUPLES, SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE.)

ENDING COUPLES:

Romey(Rapunzel) x Kane (Flynn)

Shaelyn(Ariel) x Ellison(Naveen)

Percy(Pheobus) x Parker (Philip)

Skyla(Snow White) x Andrew (Charming)

Jocelynn(Jane) x Emilie(Belle)

Maia(Esmerelda) x Lucas(Eric)

Miki(Aurora) x Riley(Prince Adam)

Ling(Mulan) x Harper(Aladdin)
    Last edited by SUPERKICKS; 08-08-2012 at 12:58 AM.

Ah- sorry- I thought you said earlier it is fine as long others were fine with it. Sorry- I must of have misread that. I would quote it but it is gone now.

Anyway I'll stfu.

kicks

I think the same thing for Eli/Percy. A really easy, and convenient friendship. Like, if you don't mind me adding to it, I was thinking of an additional dimension: Their friendship is nothing solid or sturdy. They part ways as easily as water in a stream. It just so happens that, as of the moment, there's no need for them to separate. Haha. But that's how I'm seeing the two: easy, no-strings-attached friendship.

Alright, haha, I can work with the mean-as-fuq-friends idea, lol. I think they're both cheeky enough to have that type of relationship. As for a physical one... If you want, Miki isn't oppose to a friends w/ benefit arrangement. She's just not interested in anything serious or real. So, if you wanted a physical aspect, I'm no against the idea either. (:

Also, guys, I'm working on writing up Eli's relationships/perceptions of people! I'll update you guys when I'm done. Haha. For the moment, there's only graphic work.

TUMBLR.

So guys! We're getting another new character!

They're applying for Megara!
    And I decided to make a new character myself because I've been in the mood to fill out a profile and find some pictures! (And let me tell you I found the most perfect picture to play TARZAN. ;D)

A Shining Example Sweetsunnyrain's Avatar
    Hey guys, i just applied to this RP. Hope to RP with you all! ^^ It sounds so fun!

NOTICE:

Remember, it is a Sunday! So, classes will not begin until the next day!

I will be implementing a timer so to say, to tell you what time it is during the RP and when classes end and such. These will be made on my call and be decided when I deem necessary.

I will be using one soon in the Cafeteria, because I don't want a simple lunch scene to get too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsunnyrain View Post
    Hey guys, i just applied to this RP. Hope to RP with you all! ^^ It sounds so fun!
    Welcome! ^__^

Thanks, Schizophrenic! ^^

Alright! So, as some of you may already know, I will be away for the next month or so. The exact dates of my absence are a bit fuzzy and, as of now, still complicated with indecision (lol). But, generally speaking, I will be away starting August 15th and won't be back until after September 10th (possibly September 26th). And while my plane LEAVES on the morning of the 15th, I will have limited internet access the few days beforehand. Basically, I won't be able to make a post or be available.

I'm really sorry for this inconvenience!

TUMBLR.

Quote Originally Posted by jingRAWR View Post

Alright! So, as some of you may already know, I will be away for the next month or so. The exact dates of my absence are a bit fuzzy and, as of now, still complicated with indecision (lol). But, generally speaking, I will be away starting August 15th and won't be back until after September 10th (possibly September 26th). And while my plane LEAVES on the morning of the 15th, I will have limited internet access the few days beforehand. Basically, I won't be able to make a post or be available.

I'm really sorry for this inconvenience!

That's alright, Jing. We'll just say that your characters... went to bed and got sick for the first day of class. Or so.

I believe I'm going to make a second OOC where I will be keeping track of updates on what's been going down in the role play. Interesting points that may be good to know and such. That will also be another place I'll keep track of the couples.

QUICK NOTICE:

ALL DORM ROOMS HAVE BEEN UPDATED. EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE A DORM ROOM TO POST IN A SUCH. Thank you.

I'll be making a post for my characters tomorrow... and then a post from the Head Master as the first 'Timer post'. Explaining what to do and such. You'll all see what goes on tomorrow. I'm really tired... Good night.
    Last edited by SUPERKICKS; 08-11-2012 at 03:37 AM.

Lookin' forward to it, GM lady~. Sleep well!

---------- Post added 08-11-2012 at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-10-2012 at 11:54 PM ----------

Also - I hope the party idea is cool? If not I can write it out or change the date!

I love the party idea. It's fantastic. And I love Ollie. o w o

Miu just threw a mini temper tantrum at her stomach. XD She tends to do that kinda stuff. Oh, and she's making fun of Ollie in her head.

Hm, plotting, anyone?

Chi, you're going to make Harper hate ollie. XD He wants his sleep and quietness! XD

We'll miss you Jing!! D:
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    ♫Music is Life♫