Login to your account

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC : To Live Happily Ever After

Humble Farmer With a Sword Miel's Avatar
    Got bored and thought it would be a fun thing to do...Or in reality: a thing for work

Ah, I see, I see, haha.

I'm just.... I don't have anything to do today, which is sad. I'm wasting away my adult life. );

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

Legendary Adventurer NomDePlume's Avatar
    I'm at work.
    And work for some reason is moving the speed of sllloowww- not that I am complaining it just makes me nervous for the things to come.

Hopefully I should get a post in here soon for Riley.
    And I already have ideas a-brewing in my head for another character.
    Shush ideas you still need to write for this one guy.

>_>
    Brain why you do this to me?

Humble Farmer With a Sword SUPERKICKS's Avatar
    A land full of wonders and over bearing elders.
    I have been in such a writers block. I don't want to do anything writing related..

I'll get a post up soon. =.=

After I'm done cleaning and dancing, I will post! xD
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Are the new characters just going to be paired up amongst one another? or... are we doing revotes later...? Just wondering!

All these new characters make me wanna make another. >:B

And for funsies, I made a little list of who we currently have active.

Prince , Princess , Loner , Artist , Student Council , Theater Crew , Yearbook Club

Freshmen
    Bao-Zhi
    Romey

Sophomores
    Edward
    Jocelynn
    Shae

Juniors
    Emilie
    Lucus

Seniors
    Andrew
    Ellison

Kane
    Maia
    Miki
    Parker
    Percy

Riley
    Sky

I kinda wanna make Aladdin or Shang. >.>
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    ♫Music is Life♫

LoL.
    I just realized that my two characters are the only people in the Loner group.
    Hooray talking to myself.

I did not plan that well.
    At all.

Lol, ill make aladdin. That way we have more of the loners.
    Just saw the new person too! Seems interesting.
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    ♫Music is Life♫

Before the roles filled up, I was thinking of playing Shang (even had graphics done for the kid), but... eh, couldn't get the idea translated into words, haha.

I think, at the time, I just wanted to play a Chinese character. Haha

TUMBLR.

So Schiz....I kinda have to ask...when you were cleaning and dancing earlier...were you cleaning while you were dancing or cleaning then dancing???

It was cleaning and dancing at the same time. Oh yeah, the broom was not only a mic stand but it was also used as my pretend bass guitar.

I know, I'm really cool. >:B

That sounds like fun...well more fun than cleaning ever is...

I've oddly... always enjoyed cleaning. Or maybe... the satisfaction of cleaning. But I clean best when I am home alone and blasting music. ^__^

Sorry for not posting anything guys.

I've been in such a block lately... I just, I haven't been feeling motivated to write! But I think I have the creative juices flowing again! And I'll be back tomorrow!

I'm on a trip with family right now. So, It's hard to really sit and post. But I'll be able to tomorrow!

So, I submitted my profile for aladdin. :3

Not perfect yet, but I'm going on a small trip for a few days. Not sure if ill have net.
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    ♫Music is Life♫

I will be submitting a profile for Flynn very soon~! <3

There already is a profile for flynn. x3;
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    ♫Music is Life♫

HEY GUYS!

So, I was going to send out messages to everyone concerning relationships, but... I got lazy.

SO—guys, lets plot! Throw ideas at me concerning your character(s) and mine (Ellison Reid and Miki Imai)! And if you want to discuss something sensitive, throw me a message! (:

I'm only asking 'coz... well, a lot of the characters SHOULD know each other or have encountered each other and stuff. They should have history, right? Anyway, let's figure this out! LOL. ;D

TUMBLR.

Oh snap! I saw it still available and just went at it - LMFAO.

---------- Post added 08-07-2012 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-06-2012 at 11:57 PM ----------

Good thing I am such a ditz. LOL. >__< Anyway, I didn't get too far with making the char so I can totally work him into another role.

*soembarassinglylame*

MY POOR, SCHIZO. *Huggles* I'm sorry, Baby! <3 I still love you!

---

As for what JingRawr said:

YES! Don't forget:
    You guys don't have to go after you ending crush AT ALL. Not this early, at least.
    You can have a crush on someone completely different. Hell, you can be DATING someone completely different. Make some drama. Send some PMs.
    PLOT THE CRUD.

<3

kicks, baby! ;D

Let's talk about Percy/Eli, Percy/Miki!

Some background on Eli and his dynamic/contribution to the clique: I don't envision Eli as an active bully (like Miki). He's not into this thing, but, at the same time, he's not protesting it either. In short, he's an enabler and a passive endorser of what his friends do. I think, for the most part, he joined the group because he happened to fit into the perfect pedigree (from a good, wealthy family—family owns a giant entertainment/production agency) and etc. I don't know.

But, that aside, what do you think the relationship would be like? For Percy and the other two clique-members? As for Romey, she's new so... I'm not sure how much you would like to establish?

TUMBLR.

I doubt Miki and Maia would get along. >.> She'd rather, avoid Any contact with her. Or else, snippy comments might happen.

Maia's more or less, the go with the flow kinda girl. XD
    So long as she can hold a decent conversation with people, she's cool.

I think her and Eli, would be hilarious to see. Due to his, money thing, she might tease him with a buck or two. I don't know. XD

I'm open to, any past relationship stuff or, friendships. *shrugs*
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    ♫Music is Life♫

Alright, John Smith inspired character is done! And it's going on 1:20 AM. I think I'm off to bed - will plot tomorrow lovelies~! <3

I'm the person you see hanging outside your front house at night. Why not invite me to tea sometime?
    if it isnt already so obvious, Em is absolutely in love w Sky n i think im going to make Luke have a not so secret public crush on Maia. >_<
    Mehhh ill work it out.

"Because my two ears are fools, I can only hear your voice."
    LaLa Land::Neverland::Dear Alice
    TFBB::TLHEA

asca!

Haha, personally, I don't think anyone outside of her private clique could get along with Miki.

She's meant to be mean, hurtful, and cruel. She's the girl from Mean Girls, the bitchiest person to have ever walked the campus. So, you're right—I don't imagine the two having a very positive or healthy relationship. But, having said that, I also don't think that the two are void of a relationship.

Rather, I think that Miki, in her short tenure at Velubian (remember, she's only been at the school for a year), would have crossed paths with Maia. It could have been at the beginning (before Miki transformed into an evil, cold-hearted bitch) or it could have been during/after the process. But we don't have to explore this possibility if you're not interested in it. I'm just throwing some things out there 'coz.... well, it's a good idea to have roots for characters! ;D

And, in the interest of saving time (lol, 'coz... yeah), I'll shoot a few ideas?

If you would like to have Miki cross paths with Maia pre-bully days, I think that the two could have shared a class together in Junior year (Miki's first years). The two could have had a brief and tentative friendship, but the relationship soured when Miki became more popular. Maybe Maia confided in Miki with something (a secret crush? IDK) and Miki turned on her for all the things that glittered and shined? Haha.... It'll offer a really fun dynamic, I think.

Or, if you want the two to have crossed paths later (post-popularity), I could see Miki picking on Maia. She's a scholarship student, etc. (:

As for Eli...

His monetary issues are a secret and would be very recent. His family hasn't suffered any financial setbacks and he has always ridden on the coattails of daddy dearest (he received very generous monthly stipends from his father). Moreover, his temporary (possibly permanent) termination from modeling is disguised as him taking a break from the industry to focus on his studies. Nobody should know that he's been cut-off OR that he's out of his glitz and glam job. Haha.

But, fun facet of Eli's character, he'll go on "dates" with girls if the girls are willing to pay for his time (i.e.: $200 for a dinner date—all charges incurred are paid for BY the buyer, $250 for a weekend date, etc, etc). LOL.

But, as for specific Eli/Maia... hm, that's a bit harder. He's... well, he's almost always in the presence of his friends. And, with his friends, he's like a milder version of them (he's definitely not standing up for anyone). But I do understand that he is the same age as Maia... Hm, maybe friends as freshmen, but, after that year, they lost touch? He found new friends, etc? I mean, he won't be like Miki and betray her, but he's also not someone who "chases." If you... get what I'm saying? Lol... I'm starting to not make sense, I think.

syrasa

Wanna figure something out for our characters? Haha. It doesn't have to be romantic or anything, it's just... some history, haha. But if not, that's cool! I mean, as it is, our characters have very little connection to each other. (:

TUMBLR.

I'm the person you see hanging outside your front house at night. Why not invite me to tea sometime?
    Hahaha i dont think either luke or em could have any connections w eli. esp em, her being poor and all. prettttty sure she cnt afford eli :P
    BUTTT i totally see a plot w em and miki. miki is sky's friend right? so maybe she could accidentally find out or notice em's infatuation on sky n maybe use the knowldge to play w her? just a thought

Haha, Jing, you're awesome~

Maiai and Miki could've gotten along before she got more popular and found her place in the popular crew. They like fashion, could've stemmed from that at first, then somehow or other became fast buddies. The scholarship thing can be a good thing to pick on Maia before And after the popularity got to Miki's head. owo

--Let's not forget she holds grudges. So, since they're going to possibly be sharing classes, there'll be some hostility there.

Eli and Maia, friends in the first year or two, summer started and they drifted off(Lost numbers, got too busy, ect), didn't bother to Really pick it up when school started again. But, maybe they're not so, distant whenever they cross paths. Just, friendly but, not really Close people. So long as there's no backstabbing or calling out on each other, should be cool. XD

Em could be a sort of study buddy with Maia! X3 They're both good with certain areas.
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    ♫Music is Life♫

Just for research. What would Maia's reaction be if Luke had made a public announcement about his Crush on Maia? It's something I could really imagine Luke to say during his Student Council President acceptance speech. :P

"From today onwards, I will take the position as the School's President! And for all those girls, and guys who is interested in me. I apologize but as you all already know. Wait, you don't? Then I wanna let all of you know that my heart had already been taken by the beautiful Maia Gabrielle Roth! Ahh, I know some of you might say it's completely one-sided. But, I will not rest until I finally grasp the heart of the Theatre Diva! I hope for all your support and blessing in the future, thnk you!"

And Em would be sitting there like

I want to start his feelings as childish puppy crush but maybe develop into something more serious when the RP progress. ^^

Well- unfortunately Nom plotted herself into a plot corner with both her characters so she doesn't have to worry about any friendship dynamic with them. Not really my intention- but this is how things ended up turning out because I'm faabbullloouuusss. XD

I'm considering since Ling is new- she will know absolutely no one. And since she is part of the 'loner' group- she won't be popular or otherwise involved in anyone's business. Not to say I'm not down for thrusting her in other things, but at the start up- she doesn't have anything she is currently in. I suppose that her relationships may develop with her as the RP goes on- and I honestly see her taking on a different crush. Truth be told- someone would have been pretty gender confused to be with her, and she would have to tell secrets for there not to be a ball of: omfg confusion. Though if you WANT to be friends with her- we can work out plotting. Just saying as of right now I highly doubt she has friends within the school due to her being a freshman and no one else being from the same country as she is.

Riley- a totally different creature (I nearly said beast- hur hur hur). Considering the fact that he is a senior- I'm sure the other characters that have been there that long would have some sort of relationship with him. That being said given his demeanor and lack of participation in clubs- I don't know if any relationships would go beyond shared eye daggers. Currently we have: hatred, being flat out ignored and some odd lady-boner. XD Wow I guess he is a bad bully if he can be flat out ignored. Eh well- maybe I didn't build the background up well enough. I will though. I will. So I don't know if anyone WOULD have some sort of relationship with him or if he would just be in-general an asshat. There are currently no more loners (besides myself- like I said- I planned that well didn't I >_>) and so no one in his group to form some sort of 'mandatory' friendship. So unless you guys want to throw your character at him- I don't know if he would have any. I mean jing and I talked about him and Miki knowing each other based on similar ethnicity but their character's backgrounds are too far apart to have formed any sort of fluid knowledge of each other- they'll just curse at each other in Japanese later on- I'm sure. So yeah. Not trying to ram myself in the 'no one is my friend' corner but I don't want to impose anything on anyone when it just wouldn't be there from the outset of the character. Oh- and my first draft of him- he was a closet homosexual. And I still really want him to be one- but when I applied with him there was only one person open and it was Miki. So yep- if anyone is down for that. c:

And- that was a long way of saying: I'm down for anything.
    Last edited by NomDePlume; 08-07-2012 at 11:50 AM.