Login to your account

Thread: Sister noob entering!

Smile Sister noob entering!

Hi! I'm watching-and-waiting's younger sister (by one year). She introduced me to this site.
    Um, I guess I should just give a few brief details about myself. xD
    I'll be 16 in August. I love art (you can find me on deviantART by the same username, if you're curious, and under my old username, drawonmypaperheart). English is my best subject - I enjoy grammar as well as writing poetry and prose. I've been in quite a few roleplays before, and I prefer more serious ones with active participants. I'm open to RPs of many subjects, but I'm not a huge fan of fanfictions. I'm tall and very pale, and I get sick very frequently with respiratory illnesses. Ummm... I have brown hair and brown eyes, and I have a beautiful older sister. <3 We're really very close, and we rarely ever argue, so don't worry about that. Please don't be afraid to chat with me! I'm quite awkward, but I love my friends.

Hello hello and welcome to WTF. :3

I'm glad that you and your sister have a great relationship! A lot of siblings at least pretend to not get along. :3 Hopefully she can help show you the ropes, but don't be shy about asking anyone on the site. Staff and users are all friendly and happy to help.
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Oh, she just joined a few days ago herself! But we are much better learning as a team. Thanks for the warm welcome. <3

Welcome! It is nice to see family that shares hobbies. I hope you have fun here and find interesting games that perk you particular interests. There are a number of high quality active games around.

If you need help with anything, just ask!

I would love to see some of your art if you want to share. We do have a forum just for sharing artistic talents.

Welcome to WTF. The community is a pleasant one—tons of nice people, who would readily offer you their very limbs if you asked! Okay, that might be overselling the point, BUT people on the site are, generally speaking, rather friendly individuals. (:

And, if you're interested in diving into said friendly community, check out the featured role-plays (there's a fairly diverse setting/stories amongst the four) or the new ones that are just picking up steam. ;D

Of course, if you asked me for my opinion (which you haven't, but I'm going to share it anyway), you should check out PENTIMENTO (shameless plug? Why, yes—shameless, indeed). Haha, I'm just kidding. There's no pressure to check it out or apply or anything. It's just... an offer, y'know? ._____.;

OKAY. I WILL STOP NOW. Point is, welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy it!! ;DD

P.S. I'm Jing.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

Hello and welcome! So glad your sister invited you to join. It's always nice seeing siblings play nice with one another. ;P

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369