Login to your account

View Poll Results: Do you think I should make this?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!

3 75.00%
  • NO!

1 25.00%

Thread: Idea: The MetaMorphosis Project

Question Idea: The MetaMorphosis Project

Alright so...I'm trying to see whether my new roleplay idea is worth going through with. So...here goes!

This roleplay would take place roughly 100 years into the future, during a time of great turmoil. Most of Mankind has been destroyed by its own greed and need for destruction, while the world around them has mutated and evolved to a point that humans can no longer adapt. After hearing a prediction that all of humanity will be wiped out if something is not done within twenty years, a group of scientists create the MetaMorphosis Project: a plan to fuse/create better humanoids using genetic material collected from thousands of creatures both "mythical" and natural(including the new mutated species). It would first be implemented on a small group of teenagers/young adults who would be sent to live in what was once the Pacific region of the United States but had become a wasteland that was uninhabitable until just recently when the toxic waste was absorbed by the mutated plants in that area...

There would be a complex for the enhanced pioneers/colonists that could be monitored from a safer location and everything...though characters would have to survive using the things around them.

Does this sound like a good idea?
    "Something's got to stop the flow."
    -Jacob the Pathfinder

Job hunting...these buggers are gorram impossible to catch
    I say go for it!...I loved the original RP this idea spawns from...
    How often do you smile?
    How often do you smile for yourself?
    How often do you smile for the sake of others?