Login to your account

Thread: Why not? -noob-

Background NPC watching-and-waiting's Avatar

Red face Why not? -noob-

Lol I'm laughing at how helpless I am right now

My name is Sarah and I really just stumbled across this site. School is out for the summer and had the urge to role play. I searched around on dA for a good hour but I couldn't find anything... fitting?

I don't mean this in an arrogant way, it's just that they role play various animes and they don't update often. Plus they type in "text speak" and are incredibly... angsty.

I don't have much experience with RPing, so I'm not one to talk.

Uhm... I enjoy creative RPs. I'm quite awkward so I stumble over myself even at "in-game compliments". That's why I don't enjoy one-on-one role playing. I love imagery, I think sword fights are the best haha.

Sometimes it is hard for me to be creative. I have tons of ideas that get stuck in my head, hopefully this will help me get them out

Besides that, I love to talk to people, I get off track a lot and I'm very shy. lol I have major depressive disorder and social anxiety - so if you can get beyond that, I'm sure we'll get along well! lol

Feel free to message me and get to know me if you want! I'm generally an open person, so I'll tell you pretty much anything you want to know haha

At the moment I'm trying to figure out how to join a particular RP ;;OTL

Hello again! I see that you're looking to join a roleplay and I'm here to help! Find a roleplay (I picked this one at random // oh look, it's mine XD). Click over to the character's tab. Once you're there, click on the "New Character" option.

I've included an image so you can see what it looks like. :]

Hopefully, that's the type of roleplay you were looking to join. XD
    Last edited by Xavirne; 06-14-2012 at 07:07 PM.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Welcome, shiny new member! It's nice to meet yah! And it's a Zelda fan! Woo woo woo!

Ah, summer! As good a time as ever to jump in and get creative! I'm sure you'll fall in love with this place just like the rest of us did. WTF has a lot to offer, and you came in at a pretty good time.

Nice, Xavi! You are pretty damn on top of things, haha. Good thing I refreshed, I was mid explanation when I realized I should check to see if someone else has done it in a more timely manner!

As you can see, we are all eager to help! So never be afraid to ask questions~.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Hello, hello! Welcome to WTF! :3 Our members (and staff) are pretty friendly and happy to help - so don't be shy if you have more questions. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Welcome!

I am sure you have noticed that people here are helpful and pretty on the ball already. If you have any questions or concerns just ask.

I look forward to seeing your creativity out and about in the forums and the games. I would love to see what sort of games and ideas you come up with around here. Don't be afraid to make up your own game with some of those ideas. People around here are always looking for new and exciting things. (Myself included.)