Login to your account

Thread: School Of Survival - Justyce Kayzer March

School Of Survival - Justyce Kayzer March

This is the journal for my character in the "School Of Survival" rp. :3 If you wish to comment then please don't reply here. I'll post up each part seperately so, feel free to comment there. This is just a compilation. x3
    Last edited by ~The-Oracle~; 06-16-2011 at 10:49 PM.
    Your eyes kinda remind me of something. It's a look I've seen before, like the half open eyes of a head that's been chopped off. Still a little moist and you can't quite tell where they're lookin'. So I've gotta wonder, are you alive or dead?

The Journal of Justyce Kayzer March - 1 (Character Pool)

~Every Star Must Fall~

(( Thoughts On The Character Pool ))

I feel crowded. This pool is quite full and I had only just joined in. There isn't even a dividing line to seperate the genders, not that I'm complaining. There are quite a few from each gender that are rather appealing in looks. However, there really isn't anything for me to do, except wait for someone to come along and pick me to fullfill a suitable role.

But...how long must one wait? I have always been waiting for something so, this isn't all that different. It's just that someone can only take so much waiting and patience before they get tired of it. Perhaps I could rest? I rarely get a decent rest now-a-days. Now would be the best time for me to catch up on a little bit of shut-eye.

~Nothing Is Forever~
    Your eyes kinda remind me of something. It's a look I've seen before, like the half open eyes of a head that's been chopped off. Still a little moist and you can't quite tell where they're lookin'. So I've gotta wonder, are you alive or dead?

The Journal of Justyce Kayzer March - 2 (School Fire)

~Every Star Must Fall~

(( Thoughts On The School Fire ))

The smoke...it burns my lungs. Many teachers and students have died and there was nothing I could do about it. I can only heal a few at a time but right now, I have only managed to keep one alive. My throat hurts from coughing so much. If I don't get out of the burning building then I will die. The building is crumbling all around me.

An exit finally opened up for me but I could lose my chance at freedom if I hesitated. I begin to head towards it, dragging the unconsious student with me. At least he's alive. I somehow manage it and I call out weakly to the two that I see there. All that I can do now is make my way slowly towards them and hope that they heard me and come to my aid. My strength wont last for to much longer...

~Nothing Is Forever~