Login to your account

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OOC : LaLa Land.

I'm the person you see hanging outside your front house at night. Why not invite me to tea sometime?
    okay2. so everyones at the hospital now rght (sunday) but the next day (mnday) fiona is askg the band out for lunch n later that night (monday) the band has a showcase. thats bout it.

"Because my two ears are fools, I can only hear your voice."
    LaLa Land::Neverland::Dear Alice
    TFBB::TLHEA

I'm the person you see hanging outside your front house at night. Why not invite me to tea sometime?
    Oh yeah.
    *le happy dance cos the RP got featured. xD

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.
    Everyone's at the hospital?
    Oh. Mmkay. ^w^ I thought it was just Leon and Jesse.

Really...not a whole lot has happened.

1. Anna ran into Fiona on the streets. Fiona met the band in the morning and ate breakfast with them.
    2. Various teasing happened which resulted in:
    a. Fiona and ty going to the mall and Anna chasing after them.
    b. Roy and Leon going to a shop to get candy and earphones.
    c. Jesse being a responsible adult type and working.
    3. Band practice sort of started with Jesse, Anna and Ty. Jesse and Anna worked out a song they had been working on.
    4a. Anna went to get water and Jesse apologized to Ty for teasing Anna. Ty forgave Jesse and playfully bit him as Anna walked in.
    5a. Anna overreacted and fwapped TY upside the head (again). Ty went apesh*t and broke his drums.
    Meanwhile....on the Street...
    4b. Roy acted like little kid in a candy shop (literally). Leon bought him candy for 'winning' a race there.
    5b. Like a child, Roy decided to walk across the street without looking. He was saved by Leon who smacked his head quite hard in the process.
    Back at the Studio...
    6. Ty and Anna ran off. Ty to his uncle's house and Anna to the dorm leaving Jesse to clean up the mess and take care of everything.
    7. Anna briefly met Natsu who was there practicing his flute.
    8. Roy and Leon sat on a park bench as Leon realized his injury might have been worse than he first thought.
    9a. Jesse prepared to get to the music shop to get the drums repaired since Ty broke them, on his way there, he spotted Roy and Leon on the road and offered them a ride.
    10a. Finding out they needed to go to the hospital, he took Leon to a local clinic for the head injury. Roy feels butthurt and pouts on the way there.
    Meanwhile...with the fan girls...
    9b. Fiona invites her friend Katie and Bianca over to stay the night. It is revealed that Triple L has a show the following evening (that happens to be a school holiday).
    10b. Once everyone is at Fiona's house, Fiona gets a text from Anna inviting her out to food. Instead, Fiona invites Anna over to the house to hang out with everyone there.
    At the hospital....
    11. Jesse gives his keys to Roy to take the drums to the shop to get repaired. Roy doesn't admit he can't really drive and goes off with the car.
    12. Leon and Jesse sit in the clinic waiting for service and chatting a bit.
    13. Roy gets to the shop and gets the drums into service, then leaves the rest of everyone's equipment in Jesse's car abandoned at the music shop while he calls for his driver to pick him up.
    At the Girl's house...
    14. Anna arrives at Fiona's while Fiona half heartedly copies Katie's homework.

---------------->
    On a side note: I am a bit busy this week (until the 3 of August). My family is in town from across the country for my son's first birthday. I will be checking in in the mornings before everyone is awake. But if I seem disappeared, that is because I am on a whirlwind adventure with my family.
    Last edited by Utopia; 07-27-2012 at 11:43 AM.

Wow! Good job on summarizing everything, Utopia. Impressive! haha! Awww, happy birthday to your son.

Howdy all, I am back. Hopefully i will have time to catch up on all my posts tonight. Sorry for being away so long. It has just been crazy since getting back to work after being off for over a week.

-rolls around- I'm so sorry for not have making a post earlier... I've been sooo busy, its not funny.

Humble Farmer With a Sword Maestra de Musica's Avatar
    How do I make this work?
    Olé!

What?

Won't be able to on9 till 8/9 sorrryyy.
    Just get on w howevr u want.