Login to your account

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: predatory ● instincts ● ooc

Sorry I haven't been on much today. Freaking sleepy. No idea why. DX
    Well, I do. I blame staying up late. XD

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

I don't blame you for anything, I'm just bored. Take your time, by all means. I'll just flop around until then.
    Who am I? Oh, don't worry. I'm just the Entity of Greed. No, no, I don't want anything from you. I just want to help, in any and every way I can. No strings attached. Of course, you will owe me a favor. A big one, by the looks of this mess, but hey! What are friends for?

*pokes you with a stick* I think you're part fish. XP

ALSO. My foot is asleep. T.T

- hangouts -

My advice? Yell at your foot and tell it that the next time it sleeps through its alarm clock, it will be in dire straits, dire I tell you! If this tomfoolery continues, hint that your foot may need discipline. That should keep the offending member on the straight and narrow-unless you're a wide sole, then that could hurt.
    Who am I? Oh, don't worry. I'm just the Entity of Greed. No, no, I don't want anything from you. I just want to help, in any and every way I can. No strings attached. Of course, you will owe me a favor. A big one, by the looks of this mess, but hey! What are friends for?

"Shhhh," said Duke, putting his hand atop Princess to shut him up-covering his face and torso with his hand. "The deal was you stay silent and you stay up here. If you start to bother me, I see how far I can throw you."

Duke had no intention of being quite that violent, but scaring this man was fun. Heck, it might even be good for him.

"Also I would encourage you to stay awake. If you fall asleep, you might just fall off and then you'd have a hard time catching up. Especially because I bet the fall will bust a rib. You're almost a whole story above the ground, you know."

Duke had made a decision. He was going to try very hard to make things difficult for his teammate.
    I love Duke. He's officially my favorite character. XD

- hangouts -

Seeing this is supposed to have indiana jones like ideas in it...i'm gonna do the hat thing with P.B beanie XD
    *feels head reaches back for beannie and gets it before the door fully closes*
    Friendly Neighbourhood Gunsligner
    'Tag...you're it...*shoots*'

YESSSSSSS!!!! And that is why Luli is all over him, 'cuz he's like Indy~ XD

- hangouts -

Humble Farmer With a Sword SUPERKICKS's Avatar
    A land full of wonders and over bearing elders.
    Are we supposed to be getting into Transport vehicles?

He might be taller, but here is my guess for the height disparity between Duke (9'3") and a lady of 5'9", but whatever the case, it shows how you all look like children.

Behind his neck you can see Princess, terrified.

Humble Farmer With a Sword Riku27's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERKICKS View Post
    Are we supposed to be getting into Transport vehicles?
    Yeah I had no idea if we were walking or driving there, so I went with vehicle

We get there anyway we want/can
    for instance, I'm walking, running and hitch hiking XD
    Last edited by nero123; 06-30-2012 at 09:27 AM.
    Friendly Neighbourhood Gunsligner
    'Tag...you're it...*shoots*'

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice View Post
    He might be taller, but here is my guess for the height disparity between Duke (9'3") and a lady of 5'9", but whatever the case, it shows how you all look like children.

Behind his neck you can see Princess, terrified.

Not gonna lie. This is mad adorable. Princess is all - nappy-poo on teh head. XD
    I have also beeen thinking about making him shorter - like maybe 5'4" so he actually matches a typical woman's height.. lol

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Riku27 View Post
    Yeah I had no idea if we were walking or driving there, so I went with vehicle
    They should be walking. They don't get a vehicle until Baltimore, MD. NYC does have any vehicles. Remember, there was a technology crash so cars are kinda rare to come by. The only reason they are getting a ride in MD is because the military is currently stationed there.
    Last edited by Xavirne; 06-30-2012 at 11:46 AM.

- hangouts -

OK, that's what I thought. But I wanted to make sure, so I could post later.

I edited my post

I'm sorry, Xavi, Duke just got bored walking in silence for however long it's been (long enough for Princess to pass out probably). I just had to do it.

I'm feeling like I should draw a height chart for all out Agency Characters. Sounds like a fun project to me. :>

I actually have brushes in photoshop that I use for a silhouette based chat. Lol. But if you wanna draw something, go for it.

- hangouts -

Hah... I can't do anything digital at the moment.
    1) Computer's a rock that can't handle PS.
    2) Tablet's broken and I suck with a mouse.
    3) Drawing is more fun. :> (To me at least.)

Ha ha. I can do either-or. I'm faster with pencil and paper, but, like I said, I have pre-made brushes that make size charts so easy. I think this one took me... maybe 10 minutes? Spent the most time picking colors. XD

- hangouts -

I shall make one during lunch today! I actually brought my PC so I have the template and stuff already set aside. I just gotta... remember to change the names. XD Nick, Rynn, Kris, etc. can't be included over here. They aren't DLYHF (Don't Let Your Hope Fade) characters.

OMG. PRINCESS CAN BE IN PINK. Priceless, I think yes.

- hangouts -

Just be aware that not only does Duke stretch over the top, he might also be too wide to be properly displayed with the others.

Ha ha. Don't worry. I can add more height. XP That part is pretty easy.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

So I'm too lazy to do it now. I'll do it after work when I have a buttload of free time.

- hangouts -

I was really confused and thought I accidentally clicked on the DLYHF OOC when I saw that height chart

XP So I might hold off on the chart. We might be gettin a new member or two.

- hangouts -

Wotwot, new characters?

Your chart made me sad. DLYHF, how I miss thee.

At least we still have Nick and Rynn, though I do miss Adam, Gavyn, and Jenna. Can't pick which one I miss the most, I miss those three lots lol.

and I can't wait to see the height chart for this lol.
    Looking for Rps! Message me!

I must say.... This RP is already started... But I'm loving all the personality in the characters.

I have a feeling this will get fun once it starts moving.

Thank you. When I first saw your username, I thought that we were going to be using alternate accounts to RP, ><.

I thought ISOS was the name of the team or something and your account was gonna end up mine and I was very confused.

The answer is probably violently.

In a hypothetical situation where things align perfectly, all he sees is an enemy that he's been alerted of and told to avoid (actually I have no idea how much we know about Judgment Day). So, logically, he'll probably try and kill y'all if you interact. Nothing personal, just him challenging authority, thinking he has better judgment.