Login to your account

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: predatory ● instincts ● ooc

Humble Farmer With a Sword Riku27's Avatar
    I apologize for my absence I've been working then I went to visit my Girlfriend then went to Otakon so I've been a bit busy D: but I shall be posting again soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Riku27 View Post
    I apologize for my absence I've been working then I went to visit my Girlfriend then went to Otakon so I've been a bit busy D: but I shall be posting again soon!
    ^^; Well, just make sure you end your post with unconsciousness. Because, right now, you're kinda... knocked out.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Humble Farmer With a Sword SUPERKICKS's Avatar
    A land full of wonders and over bearing elders.
    Sorry for not posting anything guys.

I've been in such a block lately... I just, I haven't been feeling motivated to write! But I think I have the creative juices flowing again! And I'll be back tomorrow!

I'm on a trip with family right now. So, It's hard to really sit and post. But I'll be able to tomorrow!

NEW RULE:

I hate to do this, but if you're going to be gone, tell me or I will be inflicting pain upon your character. I cannot tell if you're bored with the story or just not online. You have a grand total of five days to tell me your situation -- if you're leaving or not going to be around -- before your character takes damage.

For those of you that have lost interest, please PM me telling me you want out. I will write your character out ASAP. I have a few people who are looking to join and would gladly take your place.

EDIT: If you're waiting on me to post, then you can disregard this warning. This is only for people who have been away for extended periods of time or who will be. You can find all my excuses for lack of activity in my absence log.
    Last edited by Xavirne; 08-08-2012 at 02:14 PM.

Hi everyone,

This is a message I hate that I have to send, but I don't know how much time I have left on here. I have been witness to a lot of unfair behavior, and I finally said something. I said it publicly because I wanted everyone to see it. Its in "The Seven" on Interest Gathering and Brainstorming if you want to know what happened. I'm writing this message because in case I do get banned, I wanted the chance to say goodbye.

You guys are amazing, and I love you all, and please don't let anyone keep you silent if you see wrong being done. Stand up for yourselves. Nothing is worth allowing someone to silence your rights. Always remember that from me if you don't see me on here again. The people can win, and do win, if they are brave. But remember, this is just an RP site, and your rights are more important than forums. There are other forums, and I only hope to see you again on there if I do indeed lose my account. On Gaia I'm a91nicole, on Menewsha, I'm AlliKat or Alli_Kat, my email is a91nicole@aol.com.

And don't let anyone tell you what I did was wrong or uncalled for. People twist things, but know that I did nothing wrong, and I don't regret it.

Thank you,
    Allison
    Looking for Rps! Message me!

Quote Originally Posted by a91nicole
    Hi everyone,

This is a message I hate that I have to send, but I don't know how much time I have left on here. I have been witness to a lot of unfair behavior, and I finally said something. I said it publicly because I wanted everyone to see it. Its in "The Seven" on Interest Gathering and Brainstorming if you want to know what happened. I'm writing this message because in case I do get banned, I wanted the chance to say goodbye.

You guys are amazing, and I love you all, and please don't let anyone keep you silent if you see wrong being done. Stand up for yourselves. Nothing is worth allowing someone to silence your rights. Always remember that from me if you don't see me on here again. The people can win, and do win, if they are brave. But remember, this is just an RP site, and your rights are more important than forums. There are other forums, and I only hope to see you again on there if I do indeed lose my account. On Gaia I'm a91nicole, on Menewsha, I'm AlliKat or Alli_Kat, my email is a91nicole@aol.com.

And don't let anyone tell you what I did was wrong or uncalled for. People twist things, but know that I did nothing wrong, and I don't regret it.

Thank you,
    Allison
    T_____T It breaks my heart to read this. But yea, I too might be in the same boat. You can pretty much just google xavirne and you can find me. I like to keep things simple and easy.

- hangouts -

Hey guys,

I have had a few discussions and everything is okay for now- I will not be leaving, and Xavi should be fine too. Please disregard my previous message. There have been issues, they've been addressed, so there's no need for you guys to get upset. I was worreid when I typed those and they did come off a bit more severely than I intended.
    Looking for Rps! Message me!

Quote Originally Posted by a91nicole View Post
    You guys are amazing, and I love you all
    I feel...all warm and fuzzy inside...MINION! GET THE PUPPY DISINTEGRATION BEAM!
    Friendly Neighbourhood Gunsligner
    'Tag...you're it...*shoots*'

Oh man. I wanna puppy now. XD

- hangouts -

Here's one *offers xav the cutest puppy ever*

I CAN HAS THAT ONE!? For realz?!

- hangouts -

Yup! *hands it to xav* Just hold it right there!
    *shoots the puppy with the beam*

O_O You shooteded my pooch! DX

- hangouts -

Humble Farmer With a Sword SUPERKICKS's Avatar
    A land full of wonders and over bearing elders.
    WHY WOULD YOU SHOOT A CUTE LITTLE POOCH LIKE THAT!?

WHAT DID THAT POOCH EVER DO TO YOU!?
    I mean.. If it pooed on your shoe... then... I can understand... but... yeah.

*hands Xav a clone of the puppy*
    Because the original was rabid

O_O Rapid puppy. Me no want. >< I already had my dad deal with rabies and it wasn't fun. Had to rush him to the hospital and he got a TON of shots. He', obviously, better now but he had to keep going to the hospital for like two weeks after the bite. It was scary though because an hour before he got bit, I was petting the rabid cat. ._.

- hangouts -

the original was rabid, the clone isn't

TEAM A - Boomer or Bili, feel free to kill the monster! Might want to have someone collect some data on it too by using the probes and scanners they were given!

Teams B and C - Ran outta time to post with these guys, will have to do tomorrow. Sorry guys!

Judgement Day - Feel free to have your characters rip up the area to make the land harder to pass through or comment on Wind's questions.

- hangouts -

WARNING: THIS IS A COPY/PASTE
    In case you didn't see this, I won't be around for the next couple of weeks starting Friday afternoon. I would appreciate if nothing major happened during this time. You can post responses to what I wrote, but let's not get too far ahead so, when I return, I'm super beyond. Besides, I would hate to jump over an awesome battle that is on the horizon.

- hangouts -

I swear, I will get to this. Even if this story goes really slow, we shall keep it chugging along until we all agree it has exhausted itself to the point of closing.

- hangouts -