Login to your account

Thread: The Right Handed Writer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Dreams- July 20th, 2012.

I didn't get to sleep until about three a.m., and was watching the Batman movie marathon until then, so I believe that is why my subconscious concocted these strange dreams. Yes, dreams, as in multiple.

"I'm in an indoor amusement park. Most people think that because it's indoors, you don't get much thrill because of the limited space. Oh, you are wrong! They can be just as dangerous and exciting. No bunjee or freefall, of course, but the lurching and the swinging back and forth is quite enough for most people.
    I'm with someone I don't recognize, and a few others. We go on a lot of rides, always with this thin, gangly, blonde person with a thin face. I feel a strange element of familiarity and annoyance- maybe exasperation- towards him, and reluctance to being around him.
    We go on a ride that flips and twirls my stomach and body a little too much, and we stop for a break. Walking around the endless room, we locate the friends we entered with on a ride we'd ridden before. I walkaway for a moment and my eye catches on somebody I used to know, before he moved without telling me anything! I'll abbreviate him to DJF.I pass him without saying anything, choosing to wait until he notices me on his own. I stare at the sky, or the roof, I suppose, waiting a few moments, before returning to the blonde boy I'm with here.
    Then he goes wild. we came here as friends, I'm sure of it, but he makes a show of hugging me deeply to his chest, trying to kiss me. In hindsight, perhaps he had a little much to drink. But I fight him off by pushing him away and growling angry statements. People waiting for friends to get off start to notice, and DJF is among those people. He steps near us, and the blonde boy practically vanishes. Before I reassess what to do next, or even get my spiking emotions in order, I'm in his arms, hugging him in thanks. The first words out of my mouth are, "Where have you been?" When I clearly remember being angry at him. "

Part 2

"The world is white. I see nothing right, left, behind me. It is endless in its capacity. The air is crisp and clear, with no taste or flavor. The temperature is so even, I don't feel any chill on my arms or heat in my chest. In front of me, a transparent barrier separates me from the other half of the world. Have you ever seen the youtube video, Draw with Me? Similar. But the glass is flexible, and ripples, and it extends as far up as the eye can see.
    On the other side of the glass, VX stands. Remember him from other dreams? Same guy. He is distracted by something, staring off into the distance, locked in thought. I kiss the glass where his face would be, and it ripples outwards. A low hum starts and fades with the ripples, like the touch of my lips started a noise as well. Several seconds pass. He looks startled, then kisses the glass again. Delay, but not his own. he looks back out into the distance, thinking. I tap the glass. Again, it takes several moments for him to respond, only because of the delay, like... like a text message. When I reach this conclusion, the dream ends."

Part 3

"I'm in a large room, tall white ceilings and floors and walls. Windows line either side, with experienced faces in white lab coats staring out at my creation.
    In front of me is a machine. A wide, round, silver barrel, about two feet in diameter, is supported by X shaped frame, also light silver in color. The inside of the barrel was a dark grey, being that it wasn't powered up. I motioned to my assistant on my left, she hits a few buttons, and the machine lights up with pale blue lights. The barrel comes apart into two pieces, both round. They spin slowly in opposite directions, the inner barrel a bit slower than the outer barrel.
    Through the double doors behind me, comes a warning tone. A moment later, our patient on a hospital bed comes through the double doors. Her face is gaunt, her arms and feet, or what is visible of them, is pale and thin. A good deal of her body is covered in greyish blue moles, and irritated red skin. She looks at me, dead in the face. Her eyes... in place of her eyes are deeps holes, a grey vacuum of nothingness. Smoke swirls out to touch my face, but she is rolled away before I could feel the cool touch of the dying. I notice that no one is pushing her, her bed is rolling on its own accord. "

To my displeasure, my alarm goes off and grabs me from my dream. I was dying to know what happens next!
    Last edited by Hiuknowme; 07-23-2012 at 03:08 PM. Reason: why do you even care? XD
    YOUU!

STOPSTOPSTOPSTOP---

shhhhhhh......

can you hear them?

the voices?

the voices of the characters you've killed?

ill tell you a secret...

THEY WHISPER TO ME

they sow me beautiful seedlings of stories whispering leaves across asphalt blank as snow fallen in---

SHHHHH!--

LISTEN!....