Just started accepting new characters, many slots open. Humans need to be about even with Trillian and Vampires.

http://www.wtfrpg.com/forum/showthre...pgtab=overview

Welcome to Trillian, the land before humans. We came from a distant place centuries ago, and built this sanctuary in the clouds. No electricity, our energy comes from the pale crystals atop our steeples. The pavement is a natural pale green stone from our home world, and the houses are made of similar stone. Our world revolved around the use and produce of magical items, and magical shows. All hidden to your innocent human eye, of course.That was before the Fall. The Fall...

I'll tell you the story of my awakening. Sheets of dark red rain fell from the sky on a clear day. I exit the sanctuary I called my home to investigate the phenomenon, only to have the fine mist of red sear my skin and kills all the sensory receptors in my limbs, I vaguely felt my nose snap on the cold stone of our home planet, the pieces that we made into our streets. Red. Crimson. Burgundy. Ruby. Scarlet. Fire. Blood red clouded my vision, and suddenly I desired more, More of the flowing liquid pain. Some people call me a witch. Some a Vampire. Either way, blood is my heart's deepest desire, and the only place to get it is on the below my precious island of magic.

Let me recount it for you... Workers in my tailor were gawking out the window. I looked up from my sewing to snap at them to get back to work, when my own eyes wouldn't leave the sight. The normally clear sky of the fresh air in the sky was clouded over in pale crimson. The dying sunlight caught the facets of the liquid, and it shimmered like the world was aflame. But that was not what My eyes were stuck to, oh no. Outside the large window, my fellow Trillians, the last of a dying, peaceful race, where metamorphosing before my eyes. Medium colored skin paled, paled, and paled before the sun, the color of ash in a fire. Most of them were hunched over, and some even face planted into the ground. Their eyes... their eyes went from their blues and golds and greens of the Trillian race to the pale white of the blind. But it soon became apparent that they would see clearly. At once, like a trained army, they snapped to attention, their mind set to something I almost didn't want to guess at. Someone locked the door, uselessly. We soon figured out that they weren't after us.

This is how it went for the human I am... It was a normal day. Me and my awkward, boy crazed friends were hanging around the back of a private concert, when the music died down suddenly. Cries of alarm became screams if fear, and then chokes of the dying. Catherine ran like devil was after, which it probably was. Meg stood rooted to the spot, frozen in fear. No help from them, I suppose. I raised my arms and face to the sky to pray to the God that I didn't believe in, when I saw it. The translucent blanket of red turned the clouds into cotton balls of pink. Like the sunset, I tried to reassure myself. But it didn't look like a sunset, it look like our dear Mother world was bleeding, shedding tears of agony. My attention was soon captured by the floating island in the sky. The underside of it was a deep orange, like looking at normal earth through a bad lens. It should be falling, yes? No. It hung there like in suspended animation. An unreal circular staircase spiraled from the edge, like a seriously quirky waterfall. Down its grand steps from the sky, came a mob of fleeing dark shapes. The haze of red centered around them, like bees around honey, or butterflies around flowers.
Beside my left ear, I heard the brief pant of someone much to close to my throat. Before I had time to react, my blood was being taken from me. The world went black, my eyes closed. I was hyper aware of everything around me in a split second, then aware of nothing at all.

You are in a time of war, friend. What side are you on?