Login to your account

Thread: KOEI Warriors

KOEI Warriors

[ image is a link ]

Since I'm pretty much obsessed with this company's games, I decided to make a thread for them. Gotta see who my fellow warriors are. :3

So yeah, what's your favorite game? Why? Favorite character? Why? And, if you could win a date with ANY character, who would it be? Why?

Favorite game is probably Samurai Warriors 2: Extreme Legends (just because I get more characters). Although, to be honest, this isn't even true, either. You see, I like Kunoichi and they GOT RID OF HER in the second game. PISSED ME OFF. But they did bring in a sexy new guy by the name of... Mitsunari Ishida. Mmmmm~

I guess my favorite female character would be Kunoichi, but I'm really liking Sun Shangxiang (Dynasty Warriors). Both are just adorable and cute (like me). Bwah ha ha. Favorite male... I would have to say Mitsunari, but I also love Magoichi, Masamune, and Yukimura. All those guys are from SamWars. Dynasty Warrior favorite would be... Lu Xun or Ling Tong. :3

If I could win a date with any character... fawk. Idk. I guess Mitsunari, but I don't see it being a great date. So maybe Magoichi since he seems to know how to treat a girl. XD

OMG. I FORGOT ABOUT NAGAMASA. To make it up, imma post his picture. XD
    Last edited by Xavirne; 06-07-2012 at 12:43 PM.

I HAS BROKEN IMAGES. D: I'm a failure at life. T.T

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369