Login to your account

Thread: All because of TV. . .

Lightbulb All because of TV. . .

Okay, so I'm a fan of TDI- at least the first season. -__- So I want to make a spin off of it!

Basic:
    So, this will be camp based. To get the game started I will need an even amount of players that way once teams are created everything is even. And depending on how many people are in the game calculates how long it will actually last. There will be a camp drector [GM] and a Chef {Assistant GM}. The rest are players.

{Example: Say there are 10 campers total, [5 people per team] and there's 1 challenge per week. That would be. . . 10 weeks the game could last.}

Challenges: Once a week each team would be faced with an over the top challenge. [These challenges will be. . weird!] Each team has the full week to complete the challenge. Team captain will PM me that their team has completed the challenge. The team the reports back to Camp director first wins and is free of elimination. Each team will compete until there is only 1 person on each team left. These two will compete head to head for the final winnings (Yet to be decided).

[Challenges will be given Sunday and end the following Saturday at midnight(which leads to Sunday morning). This way once the losing team is committed to the bonfire they have most of Sunday (up to 10 pm) to cast elimination votes. GM will always have the final say.]

Teams& Team Captains: How teams are created are through a challenge (Most likely a simple race will determine who's team is who's in order of arrival). Team captains are determined by the teammates. AKA Decide which character in your team is best suited as team captain and ALSO a person you can rely on to PM the GM as soon as the challenge is complete.

Elimination: Once a week the team whom loses the weekly challenge must go to the bonfire. Here they will PM the GM what character they want eliminated from there team. Gamers can vote for a character to be deleted for what ever reason they want (i.e Because you just don't like them, usefulness, because they're weird, etc. etc,.) . The GM will post at 11PM Sunday night what character must leave (GM posts an hour after final votes for leniency(just in case you vote a bit late. Polls close no later than 10:40PM)). Once your character leaves they may not come back (unless requested by the GM for crazy plot twist and for shits-n-giggles). So create as many characters as you want. Just make sure you can control them.

This is a very relaxed game. You're given a week to do challenges in case you're busy. But this does urge you to log on that way you're not lagging behind the opposing team. You're allowed your school girl crushes. I mean, things happen in camp right? But just take the nawty nawty in PM. When creating a character their background can be crazy. You can be a hippy dippy from Norway. Or a kid fresh out of the slammer looking to cause trouble. Either way, the game will be how you make it. And determines whether or not you win the prize (still yet to be decided).

Any suggestions or question and thoughts post!

I love Total Drama. In.
    Who am I? Oh, don't worry. I'm just the Entity of Greed. No, no, I don't want anything from you. I just want to help, in any and every way I can. No strings attached. Of course, you will owe me a favor. A big one, by the looks of this mess, but hey! What are friends for?

Whopee! c:

I need more participants though.
    Last edited by La_H; 06-07-2012 at 03:41 PM.

C'mon guys, it's Total Drama WTF! Your (character's) chance to win 1 million (Canadian) dollars!
    Who am I? Oh, don't worry. I'm just the Entity of Greed. No, no, I don't want anything from you. I just want to help, in any and every way I can. No strings attached. Of course, you will owe me a favor. A big one, by the looks of this mess, but hey! What are friends for?

I've never watched the show, but it sounds like this could be a great comedy-ish roleplay. So I'm in.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Forum is up! Prepare your characters and spread the word to gain interest.