Login to your account

Thread: Sup?

Sup?

The name is Matt and i'm 17. Haven't been roleplaying much lately but very much so trying to get back into the routine again and seeing how awesome I can be.

I started a roleplay which is based around a game i'm currently obsessed with called All Points Bulletin. So i'll try and get it started off but I only had enough energy to create the damn page and not actually do a first post which I will have to get to.

Anyway...enough being random. I have a tendency to do that.

lol random is good. I haven't heard of that game my self, what sort of game is it? Any how welcome on.

A sort of cops and criminals game. It's kind unique which is why i'm using it as the main roleplay environment for my roleplay.

Hey, welcome to WTF RPG, Cole! (Or APBCole, or APB, or even Matt - not sure how you'd rather be addressed. xD; )

I've heard of All Points Bulletin, though I hadn't ever checked it out. :3 I'll have to look over your game! And I know what you mean about having spent all the time actually setting up a game and then having to make the first post. ::laughs:: WTF Multiverse sat on a text file for well over a week before I even started posting it to the beta site. xD

Looking forward to seeing what you bring to the table. And I hope you'll enjoy getting back into roleplaying!

If you have any questions/suggestions/concerns, don't be shy. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Haha. Don't expect too much if i'm on a lazy day. I have to research a good enough backstory for my character, decide on what locations to put in locations, and also polish some elements of the page. I'm a total perfectionist...I know...

And I keep rambling...on...and on....maybe I should just stop it. Hehe. Anytime now....
    Last edited by APBCole; 06-16-2011 at 11:10 PM.

Nothing wrong with either seeking perfection or rambling. xD I'm often too lazy for the first, though I prefer to get near perfection if I can. As for the second, I'm either extremely brief or very rambly and often nothing at all in between. >_>;
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

I try to be as perfect as possible or i'll get like this perfectionist OCD and try to make it as close to perfect as can be. It gets irritating but also helps out when i'm doing something. Like Photoshop...of which....i'm too lazy to use at this moment to make me a signature or anything worthy of being on this forum. There I go again...rambling about something totally off topic of the point of discussion.

Dang it...back to the cave...luckily Osama isn't hiding in it.

Yes, my signature is also probably temporary because I'm too lazy to make something I won't be embarrassed of. xD;

LOL. Unless his ghost is?
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

I know how you feel about embarrassing signatures. I get embarrassed if I don't recheck the image I make before saving it only to have some word be hidden or something misaligned(then perfectionist OCD activates and I watch every small detail).

Good point. Let me just call the Ghostbusters. *awaits someone to say the most well known phrase from that film series*

Oh man. I gnash teeth something awful when stuff like that happens. xD I've created an account with an online shop service so I can sell my artwork, but even if it weren't currently so deep in beta it's a little difficult to use, I still wouldn't have my shop set up as there isn't really time at the moment to customize it properly. >_<; Not without throwing things at a banner or image not showing up the way I intended. >_>;

Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

APB looked very interesting. The biggest reason I would get that game is because of the amazing character customization. Enjoy your stay and have a wonderful time here. OR ELSE!

Quote Originally Posted by Auzei View Post
    APB looked very interesting. The biggest reason I would get that game is because of the amazing character customization. Enjoy your stay and have a wonderful time here. OR ELSE!

Or else? You uh...are going to kill me if I don't? *cowers in a jokingly fear*

@Neko: I'd never open an online shop as I have excatly zero talent. At anything. I just fail at life.
    Last edited by APBCole; 06-17-2011 at 06:48 PM.

I doubt that, but not everyone has things they can market online. I think that's normal. xD
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

The things you can market online...are things which should not be said.

LOL.

>3<

Oh sure, turn it around on me, will you?
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

I'm known for turning things around on people. :P You'll get used to it.