Login to your account

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: OOC : PENTIMENTO

No such thing as a stupid question! (:

In the Ivory Tower there are private living quarters for the Knights of the Round, if they wish to have one. Some members of the Rose Guards (about 40%) also live within the Ivory Tower, but they live in communal spaces versus having individual sleeping spaces. Those rooms are, roughly ten beds to a rectangular room and are located in the basement floors, close to the servants' quarters. Higher ranking Rose Guards officials (officers and the likes) are given slightly improved rooms, but are still living in shared spaces (two to a room).

General Rose Guards' rooms do not come with private showers (there are communal showers).

But, in relate to the Knights, they all have individual rooms and shower rooms if they like. Otherwise, they may live off-site. Primo has a special room, which is located on a higher level (above the others) and, on his floor, there are no other rooms. Only his.

And, in addition to private living quarters, there are training grounds (outdoors and indoors, depends on the training done) and a common dining area (shared by everyone). So, yeah. (:

As for The Order, there is a room (out of the three) that is for communal living space, but it is cramped and crowded and there are not enough beds for everyone. Most people just live off-site. However, as of right now, the siblings live on the grounds and Lightning lives at the headquarters too.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

I desire plotting with other characters! Who will let me throw ideas at them??
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Legendary Adventurer NomDePlume's Avatar
    Taggart: "Copper I am your father."

Ignore me. XD

Yeah I am down for plotting too- mind you I think some of Taggart/Copper plotting should probably be done elsewhere cause it might leak some spoilerage.

As much as Aleks is involved- anyone want to wade in that shallow pool? Though be warned it may molest you.

i'm really busy til after halloween but i am up for ploting.
    CHECK IT OUT I'M UNIQUE!

I'm always up for plotting! I just wouldn't know where to begin. Hmmm... Are we gonna plot for what goes down during the next missions maybe? Or maybe what happens between the characters during the week that they have until the next missions?

Also thanks Jing for clearing that up darling <3

I'm sorry I haven't had an intro post for Matthias yet. I kind of screwed myself over twice with his post .___.

'shut up and listen and feel something'

Humble Farmer With a Sword Riku27's Avatar
    I apologize for my lack of posting! I am going to be posting by tomorrow night!

Jing! I'm so sorry for the late intro for Matthias! I was having some trouble with wording everything.

I really want to see this story take off -- so I hope that was an alright post.

So plotting? I was thinking that maybe we could create some sort of bonding/clashing that might have happened over the missions between the characters? Like some sort of familiarity that might have occurred between the groups? You know.. cause killing and stealing together might create some pretty awesome bromances?

Just a thought. Sorry if that's completely not realistic or whatever... -ollies off the world-

Jing sorry again! .___.

GLITTER: It's fine, don't worry about it too much! Haha, even though I asked for people to post more regularly, at the moment, I can't keep to that request either. ): But, for future reference, I would like people to TRY to post as frequently as possible.

Having said all of that, I will be unavailable for most of this week. If there are questions, my inbox is still a good way to reach me, but, for those who have my Skype, I will, most likely, be unreachable during this week.

TUMBLR.

Hm, I'm going to try to get back into the swing of things, but, in the meantime, I have to say: SUPERKICKS will no longer be party to this role-play. In the interest of continuing the story, I will replace her character.

Other than that, glad to be partially back. ;D

TUMBLR.

Starting today, I am re-sending informational messages to all characters! Please expect a letter sometime within the next 3-4 days.

TUMBLR.

You are insanely efficient. <3

I needed to get this thing moving again! 'Coz, if the owner doesn't do it, then who will, right? ;D

I'm still working on the messages. It's taking more time to write than I had originally thought... Haha.

TUMBLR.

As a note for myself:

People to still receive messages:

THE ACE
    THE GHOST
    THE SLY
    THE KEY
    THE CRANE
    THE GUARD
    THE ZEALOT
    THE MASKED
    THE SNIPER

Last edited by joonsexual; 11-21-2012 at 06:16 PM.

TUMBLR.

/cackles maniacally

I'm so excited for this to take off! You have no idea <3 Jing have I mentioned to you lately that you're a genius!

Is Corn still up for taking The Vengeful?

Haha, I don't think so. But, if you need a fill-in, I can always draft something together quickly.

TUMBLR.

Nah, I'm good with what we had previously planned out. (:

So sorry for the wait guys! I hope that the posts were alright

This is a serious test of... writing abilities, lol. I'm slacking in quality, but... I'm also not sure how to guide the discussions since... it's weird, lol.

I'm sure people playing on both sides and/or with vital information know what I am talking about. Also, I made a mistake, which is why I had to have Iris correct it.

The Armory that The Order is meant to attack shouldn't be located in the Eastern Moors. The Armory is located at the city's outskirts (almost) and is somewhat isolated. The exact location will be put up when the mission becomes available... haha, so I had to have Iris point out this... Since, yeah. Of course, if you guys want to carry on with the idea that this could be a likely hit place, please, feel free to do so! It'll be more, uh, believable?

Just remember, The Knights HAVE to split up anyway (much like The Order). Some will have to be put into key/strategic locations to guard against city attacks while others will have to be prepared for an attack on the Armory/Armories. LOL.

And, as a general reminder, this is a.... Victorian-esque era? I'm not sure how to explain it. I suppose steam-punk would be a fair explanation. I will allow tracers this one time, but they will not be James Bond type tracers, lol. I should have been clear with my settings, but I wasn't and I might have let it go... too far, whoops! ALSO. ALMOST DONE WITH THE MESSAGES. ONE MORE!

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Alright! Everything has been taken care of! All the messages sent and, well, we're gonna get this rolling~! ;D

TUMBLR.

Have a Happy Turkey Day, everyone!!

Alright, so, I'm thinking that after one or two more rounds of posting (I'm not sure which or when, but I do know it should be soon), let's jump to the night of the attack. I'm sure everyone has had more than enough of sitting around and talking, haha.

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Due to MMO's withdrawal from the game, I'll be taking over the character. I've made slight modifications to his original intention as.. I'm not comfortable playing someone else's design. But, really, these are small changes and they remain true to the original skeleton.

TUMBLR.