Login to your account

Thread: Finally doing this...

Finally doing this...

Hello, I remember finding this site through Mene and registering myself to promptly chicken out without even introducing myself, so here I go!

I'm a 21 years old female from Canada, and that's all you need to know about the "real life" me for now.

I like story with minimal romances, as I find plots centered around a couple often shallow and boring in the long run, though I can stand it if it's in the background or extremely well linked to the real plot. I like horror, historical, alternate realities/timelines, psychological and crime stories and can be pulled into fantasy and modern stories with a little effort. I don't like school type rps, however.

Let's see... I would like to get better at roleplaying and can easily make one/two paragraphs replies on the spot, though longer would take a bit more time and thinking involved !

If I missed anything, ask away!

No, I need to know what part of Canada . . . need to know if you're close!

Quebec, I am a French Canadian!

Welcome! I myself am new here, but I feel it prudent to introduce myself.
    What type of horror are you into? Psych, suspense, gore, body horror, creature features?
    Who am I? Oh, don't worry. I'm just the Entity of Greed. No, no, I don't want anything from you. I just want to help, in any and every way I can. No strings attached. Of course, you will owe me a favor. A big one, by the looks of this mess, but hey! What are friends for?

All of those! I love horror of any kind, really.

What's your favorite type of creature feature? Zombies, werewolves, vampires, odd monsters?
    Who am I? Oh, don't worry. I'm just the Entity of Greed. No, no, I don't want anything from you. I just want to help, in any and every way I can. No strings attached. Of course, you will owe me a favor. A big one, by the looks of this mess, but hey! What are friends for?

I don't mind all of those if it's not twillinght-ish, but I think I prefer werewolves and ghosts.

I personally think the seduction of the vampire is boring. They are cold, calculating, and predictable. Besides, out of all Transylvanian monster myth, the dhampir are the dumbest. How do their powers even fit together, I mean, super speed, sharp nails, hypnotism, mind control, and blood sucking are all parts of different portfolios (well, not hypnotism and mind control). When an old lady is a more interesting bad guy than you in your own setting, you're lame man (even if that old lady bad guy is Baba Yaga).

My favorite is the werewolf; there's just something about the passion and fury of the kill, the uncontrollable rage and the pained, tormented soul, unwilling to give up the ghost. Plus, lycanthropy is easier to make into a metaphor than vampirism.

Hmhm... but you have to admit that legends get mixed up, so one of those powers way have sometimes been one of a completely different creature. That's the mess of old stories ...

Welcome back!

Another horror fan? Fantastic! Actually... everything you're into is pretty awesome... we have similar tastes! Don't be freaked out if I start lurking around your page from now on! xD
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

I won't! I may even feel flattered

Art!!!! *glomps* >w<

Hi hi!!
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    ♫Music is Life♫

Asca! *glomp*
    Hello to you too!

Haha, you have come onto this site as well now?? >w<

I'm happy. I should... probably go and post for Akira in mene. >.>;
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    ♫Music is Life♫

I had been dormant on the site for nearly a year now xD!

Edit: I actually got a plot, I think, and it will get the tags Horror, Post-Apocalyptic, Biopunk and Crime if it get finished.

Edit 2: And that turned out to become a werewolf affair, as well. Here is the brainstorming thread: http://www.wtfrpg.com/forum/showthre...h-and-Anarchy!
    Last edited by Artsydaze; 06-14-2012 at 08:03 AM.