Login to your account

Thread: Calling those that want improvement.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Calling those that want improvement.

CALLING ALL PLAYERS.

Hey there! Right. I have an idea that may help the site.

Some people here need help roleplaying. Some people could use a little guidance. Maybe you are new? Maybe writing isn't something that comes to you easy?

Thing is, we are here cause we love to create stories. Alone or with others. Either way, we want to write and have fun. But some people aren't good at writing. Some people can't put feelings to words. Some people lack the confidence.

I have read some peoples posts. The writing is less than great but the ideas are gold. Some people never even post as they fear that they are too amateur to roleplay. I denounce this notion.

I think we need to grab all the noobs and anyone that is less than confident posting and give them a chance to get better.

I plan to launch a roleplay shortly. One for people WILLING to get better at roleplaying. Think of it as a tutorial. What I plan is that you are put in different situations, and have to react. We will then make notes and suggestions on it.

We have so many users and some feel isolated due to lack of skill. You SHOULD NOT fell this way!

If you are willing, you should join up. Wanting to improve is admirable and will perhaps expand your choice of roleplays. Who knows? Perhaps this will open new doors for you.

As people with a passion for roleplaying, is it not our job to make this place more fun? If we help some of the less confident players, we may have more great writers and new ideas in our games. Important note! I would like a few of the better players to help me out. In no way do I think I am awesome, so I am trying to act like mister RP badass. But yeah.

So I invite anyone to try and improve using my game. Please, I would love to help people feel better about their posts. Anyone wanting to join the game to give notes on posts, please pm me. Anyone wanting to try this, leave a comment.

I will soon post some do's and don'ts.

Thanks for your time. Hope to hear some interest.
    Last edited by Misaru; 06-01-2012 at 06:35 PM.

Checkmate.

Would you stop pointing it out every time?