Login to your account

Thread: Just Another Player

Cool Just Another Player

Hey guys and girls ~!

Really, I don't know what to write in these damn things - ever. So rather than thinking I'll just get down to things related to roleplaying!
    • I play diverse characters, but of course I have my strengths and preferences.
    • I do play male as well as female characters, though I don't feel as confident with my male characters.
    • I do play in many genres.
    • I haven't had much practice for fighting roleplays but I would like to get some experience.
    • I write between two sentences and four paragraphs. Usually it's about one or two paragraphs.
    • I like interesting characters to roleplay with.
    • I adore neat formatting, neat size, complimentary colours and a small side image but I hate huge, glittery, hard to read post styles and I'm not a fan of images / text at the top of posts because I have to just scroll past it - in effect, ignoring it - to get to the actual reply.
    • I have many loves... Including spell check, the dictionary and a thesaurus.

Oh yes, and though I roleplay via words only I'm interesting in learning / gaining experience with using the whole dice and number system.

You are very interesting! Welcome!
    {WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!} Plotting in progress! {WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!}

You're much better at your intro then I certainly am! Very detailed! XD
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

Half of the things in the list relate to me. Sweet, glad you found your way here.

XD I'm really bad at introduction posts myself, so I feel your pain. xD It's hard to know what might be interesting enough to other people to read and respond to and won't come off as lame/braggy/snotty. ::laughs::

But list form is great and gives people a good overview of what you're interested in/skilled in. :3 I think you'll find a lot of people interested in playing with you. xD

Welcome to WTF RPG! :3 If you've got any questions, just let me know! There are guides around, but if they're not clear or you can't find what you're looking for, I don't mind answering questions at all. :3 (It helps me figure out what I'm not doing as well as I could/haven't done at all. xD; )
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Salutations my fellow role player!
    Luckily, I haven't seen anyone who gets to crazy with their posts. There is a lot of focus just on the text itself, which makes it much easier to focus on what we all really care about, the grit of it all... the storyline!

I hope to see you around~
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Gaining a Reputation Michael Cra's Avatar
    I have been curious about this i think this is how it works but lets see how i do on a D20
    The 20-sided dice lands on 5

Less than average sigh.
    Last edited by Michael Cra; 06-18-2011 at 03:59 PM.