Login to your account

Thread: Camp NaNoWriMo--June!

Camp NaNoWriMo--June!

Hey hey! Anybody besides me doing Camp NaNoWriMo in 2 days? What's your novel going to be about? Are you outlining or doing any sort of advance prep (as much as is allowed, that is)?

Mine is tentatively titled Swan Waltz. It's going to be influenced by Princess Tutu and Hans Christian Andersen's The Wild Swans. I'm in the process of plotting it out right now.

I'm a bit apprehensive because I'll be going on a week-long family vacation starting tomorrow... And that will mean cutting down on writing time. But I still want to try! XD
    Time will fade, but I will still be awake... waiting for you...

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.
    Oooh... I want to work on this! I tried doing NaNoWriMo last year, but school kinda started really piling up. I just signed up and Imma start writing this weekend~! Don't know what for yet, but I will!

Whoohoo! *Mai high-fives* Let's do thiiissss. :U Tell me when you figure out what you'll be writing? I wanna know.

My story's about a girl who is able to explore the world of her dreams. But its kinda like livid dreaming. It switches back and forth from her dreams to reality and how they all kinda work together.

Great to see some other people who will be writing this month too!

I've signed up on the Camp NaNo site and was placed in a pretty inactive cabin. Maybe the people I was placed with will perk up soon, but it looks like only two of us have been using the site and writing so far. I might have to switch out of there soon.

I'll just be taking my time and trying to experiment with a new idea this month. I wrote the first chapter of a novel quite a long time ago, so this will be my chance to see if it's worth developing and spending more time on. My story basically follows five ballet dancers who struggle with identity issues after one of their colleagues disappear.

And finally I hit the 1,000 word mark!

TTwTT I'm late though... I guess I'll have to get up to 3,000 words tonight...

I'm not in a very active cabin, either... It doesn't help that I've frozen up about my story. Halp? I... can't decide how to start. Le sigh.

Middle of a conversation?
    A thought of the main character?
    A memorable action?
    A description of the setting?
    "WOOOOOSH, BOOOM! KA-POW!"

I dunno, just throwing ideas out there...