Login to your account

Thread: Heya Everyone!

Off in my own little fantasy world somewhere.

Heya Everyone!

Hi everyone,

I'm Vanya. :3 I was invited here by ~The Oracle~ and I'm very happy to be here with you. I'm an RP FREAK. I LOVE rping, so I will probably be active around here quite a bit. :3 (Heck, I'm already starting on my very first character in a rp here. bwahahaa :P)

Yay! Another new person! You look fun!
    {WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!} Plotting in progress! {WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!}

Woot! Another new person lol Welcomes!
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

Hiya, Vanya. What rp are you going to join? I just joined the "School of Survival" one. :3
    Your eyes kinda remind me of something. It's a look I've seen before, like the half open eyes of a head that's been chopped off. Still a little moist and you can't quite tell where they're lookin'. So I've gotta wonder, are you alive or dead?

Welcome on look forward to seeing you around!

Thank you everyone. *group hug*

@Aquaticus: LOL well, then I hope I turn out to be as fun as I look~!

@Oracle: I'm working on joining the one you joined, along with possibly the "Fate of the World?" one.
    ~~Hyped up on good, old insanity~~

That rp sounds interesting and I might join it, as well. :3 This site could be the perfect opportunity for us to play as Tyler and Krowe again.
    Your eyes kinda remind me of something. It's a look I've seen before, like the half open eyes of a head that's been chopped off. Still a little moist and you can't quite tell where they're lookin'. So I've gotta wonder, are you alive or dead?

Awesome! More new faces! And another roleplaying addict at that! Super awesome. 8D

I'm glad you got the invite and decided to check it out. :3 With someone you already know with you, it'll make it easier to get settled in, but since you're both new, don't be shy about asking for help with anything you don't understand or can't seem to get to work correctly. :3

Looking forward to seeing what you cook up with The Oracle and everyone else. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

@Oracle: Yes! I so totally agree. xD The crazy twins will soon be back! Do you think we could fit them into the fate of the world one, or do you think we should put them in an adult rp, because of Krowe's..'tendencies'? xD

@Maneki Neko: Thank you. :3 and I do have one question, if someone could help me out. I just submitted my first character, and I only just realized that forgot to change it from 'public' to 'private'. I've tried changing it to private, but it still says it's on public. How can I fix this?

Krowe is probably more of an Adult character. However, I might be able to tone it down enough to be on a general rating. ^^'

And to change it you go to the "My Characters" tab at the top, click into your character, then hit "Edit". One of the options will allow you to change it. Then you hit "Submit". :3

No problem, we'll just look for a A game to stick them into. :3

and I've tried that, but it still says public.

Yeah.

Oh! I have an idea. Clone the character and change the clone's setting to private. Then save it. Maybe that'll work? :3

It won't let me put a clone in the same rp as the original. D:

If the clone worked then you'll have to delete the original and replace it with the clone.

Well, the problem is that it seems the clone needs a destination before it can be created.

Place it in the Character Pool. :3

Or place it in the Clone Warehouse rpg. xD;

That's really strange. I'll report the bug as it's obviously not meant to work that way. Let me test it out and see if it happens to me too. #_#;
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

Sweet, nice to meet you. I look forward to roleplaying with you sometime in the futures. So, enjoy your stay.

Just updating you to let you know that the coder apparently either finished his work last night or snuck around and did it anyway when I told him to wait until he was done with his other project(s) - but on the beta site, at least, it is fixed. It should make its way over to the live site very soon. :3

Sorry about the bug. D:
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin