Login to your account

Thread: Lost Lu Lu... > <"

Lost Lu Lu... > <"

Hi... Uhm... >>" Okay, to start off, obviously, I'm new here and kind of still working out how to get around the site, of course. And many people just... Really say my name wrong. ><" Even if it's just reading (I'm weird, I don't know why it bothers me) It's not LUX-sia, it's pronounce LUSHIA, despite the spelling.

ANYWAYS, before I start ranting about the utter peculiarity of my own name, since I really do not know how to conduct these... Introductions, I'm just going to start with the kinds of roleplays I come up with... Now being that I'm practically half insane, my mind just throws images of things I've never seen before, to which I'd actually draw stories out of. Now, sometimes these stories are incomplete-- Well actually, most of the time, really.

But these images are mostly post-apocalyptic settings, monstrous creatures, sci-fi mutant humans and or angels/demons, seeing as I'm into that kind of stuff. And I kind of can't wait what this site has to offer. ^^ I'm really hoping there's something I can work with. Because the last sites I was in, the roleplays would end up dying out. ><"

So... Hope to... Roleplay with y'all...?
    Crystalline tears will fall again...

Hello and welcome! I'm glad you stumbled upon our spiffy little roleplay site. I'm sure, with time, you'll grow to love this site and all it has to offer. Should you ever grow bored or lonely, definitely hit me up - I'm a real chatty patty. Ha ha.

But anyway, definitely poke around
    here and see if anything piques your interest. Good luck and happy roleplay hunting!

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Greetings, Luxcia! Welcome to WTFRPG!

Don't feel shy, you are one of many newbies that have come rushing in recently. It is nice of you to take the time to introduce yourself though, we love meeting new members and getting to know a little more about them! And I will not pronounce your name incorrectly! It's good to get that stuff out there right off the bat. xD

Hm, that is a really interesting creation process... but, its certainly more of a blessing than it is a curse! You must have an ample amount of creative juices! I encourage you to let it all out here! Create as many games as you'd like! As many characters as you'd like! Join some games too!! Tell your friends!

It was nice meeting you, dear! And I do hope you stick around~!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

*Bow, bow* Thank you so much guys. ^^
    Crystalline tears will fall again...

Well it seems apt that I shove my fat face in here too. The names Strude, and welcome to the site (my e-home away from home!)

Anyway, you mentioned being into "post-apocalyptic settings, monstrous creatures, sci-fi mutant humans and or angels/demon" . . . well I may have an RP for you: Escapism War . . . because it is not beyond me to shamelessly promote my RP wherever! >D As the lovely Schizophrenic said: "Escapism War is an open world game, a concept Strude masters greatly" So it may appeal to you, possibly meet your RP needs!

Oh man, I am shameless.

Welcome to WTF.

I think you will be able to find many games that spark your interest. If you are looking for something particular, try searching the keywords of games.