Login to your account

Thread: Hello

Humble Farmer With a Sword kani's Avatar

Red face Hello

Hi... umm I'm new here, umm (again with the umm XD) actually I'm just surfing the net for a new role playing sites then Bam here I am...I role play anything but I'm not saying that I'm a pro... (⋋▂⋌)
    and also don't hesitate to ask me if you want to rp with me but just for advice I'm kind of weird though XD ^^
    (~▽)~ if you don't mind then YAH! Oh hell yeah you’re awesome XD...

ohh one last thing if you want me to be your siblings/twin/relative/mom/dad at some role play, I can do that ^^ but after I finish my character I let you check it, if you still want it... (it's okay if you want to reject it but still I’ll be sad or maybe at night when you’re about to go to sleep I’ll be crying in DESPAIR while holding a knife…*evil laughs*...just kidding *winks*) (◕‿-)

Name is Kani *bows* please take care of me (‐^▽^‐)
    Last edited by kani; 05-26-2012 at 09:15 AM.

would you like to roleplay with me?
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ-kani-Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Bahaha, and I thought I was the most Schizophrenic on this site...

Welcome, Kani! It's nice to meet you! I'm glad you stumbled onto our lovely little site. And you came at a really great time. Tons of new games are opening up, a flash flood of new users has come rolling in and a few other fun things have been started up throughout the site!

If you have any questions or just want to talk, feel free to stop by my page. I know when I first started here I was a little overwhelmed with all the possibilities but they are easy to get a hang of. Well, I hope I see you around soon! P.S. I love your signature!!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Ohhh I found someone who can understand me… (~▽)~*hugs you while rubbing my cheeks at yours* BOSS!!! I’ve been looking for you for how many years …*tears of joy*( つ﹏╰)(nah…way too creepy nyahhahaha)

Well I guess we are 2 now but still you’re the founder *hands down*….kekeke~
    ≧◠◡◠≦✌

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷThanks for the great welcome and also for the information!!! Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥ It’s nice to meet you too … *bows*

Anyway I’ll start stalking you XD *snickers*
    (¬‿¬) ohhh what I mean is If I got some illness I’ll stop by to your page and ask you about it DOCTOR ≧ω≦
    Last edited by kani; 05-27-2012 at 04:13 AM.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ-kani-Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.
    Ya' know, the very first thing that came to mind when I saw your username was, Oh my flying monkeys... I almost just named a character that. At first, she was Kani Orin, and then I changed it to Nikola...

Oh. Yeah. Nikola's one of those voices in my head. There are quite a few actually- at least one for every character I role play as...

But anyway!
    -hugs- Hello, new comer! Like Schizo said, any questions (though I am definately not the best person to be asking questions...) about anything (roleplays, characters, the site, plot developments- practically anything. I know that the answer to the biggest question in the universe is 42 and some other geeky stuffs...) or if ya' just want to chat, leave a visitor message or a private message. ^w^

Humble Farmer With a Sword Maestra de Musica's Avatar
    Eww I cant believe you're weird... JUST KIDDING I think we'd get along AWESOMELY! If you need someone to practice roleplay with start a for and drag me over! XD
    Olé!

Quote Originally Posted by Sure2HerWord View Post
    Ya' know, the very first thing that came to mind when I saw your username was, Oh my flying monkeys... I almost just named a character that. At first, she was Kani Orin, and then I changed it to Nikola...

Oh. Yeah. Nikola's one of those voices in my head. There are quite a few actually- at least one for every character I role play as...

But anyway!
    -hugs- Hello, new comer! Like Schizo said, any questions (though I am definately not the best person to be asking questions...) about anything (roleplays, characters, the site, plot developments- practically anything. I know that the answer to the biggest question in the universe is 42 and some other geeky stuffs...) or if ya' just want to chat, leave a visitor message or a private message. ^w^
    ohhh (¬‿¬) *throws a tantrum* (╯3╰) KANI ORIN!! KANI ORIN!! KANI ORIN!! *stops when she read "NIKOLA" and smiles innocently* well Nikola is kind of nice too hmm CUTE!!! (‐^▽^‐) I like it...

(≧o≦) ohh *hugs back* thanks for the welcome... *nods nods nods while writing on the pad* yup I'll keep that in my mind... If Schizo-chan not around I'll be coming for you Prof. kekeke~

Quote Originally Posted by Maestra de Musica View Post
    Eww I cant believe you're weird... JUST KIDDING I think we'd get along AWESOMELY! If you need someone to practice roleplay with start a for and drag me over! XD
    Thanks! (‐^▽^‐) Yup I'll keep that in my mind too...so be ready if I we're to kidnap you...
    wherever you are *evil laugh* (≧◡≦)
    Last edited by kani; 05-28-2012 at 10:33 AM.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ-kani-Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

o hai thar!

Just thought I'd send you a welcome cause I've been lacking on my welcoming duties. I would also be more than happy to answer questions/rp with you/help you start an rp. I hope you enjoy Wtf! Its the best. site. ever.
    Looking for Rps! Message me!

ohh...so you just welcome me cause you've been lacking on your duties...hmp *pouts* kidding *winks*

Thanks for the Welcome I appreciate it (‐^▽^‐)

*nods* I'll do that in case if they are offline (I mean schizo-chan and the others)
    I'll be glomping you if I got a list of questions so be ready for your backaches (≧◡≦)

And also I agreed with you..."wtf its the best role playing site ever" *cheers* banzai!! ヽ(´ー`)人(´∇`)ノ

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ-kani-Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ