Login to your account

Thread: Vampires?

Vampires?

Idk I'm kinda feeling a vampire roleplay. Not sure what it would be about, though. XD
    You people (that are interested) should help me make a story. LOL

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

I VOLUNTEER! I volunteer as tribute! x3
    Crystalline tears will fall again...

Vampires, The Hunger Game style. Could be awesome. XD

- hangouts -

LMAO! I was kidding about the Hunger Games thing, but since it's my current obsession, it COULD be wayyyyy awesome... But mind if I twist it up a bit?

Sure thing! Go for it. I just wanted something vampire-ish and don't really care who makes it. XD

- hangouts -

"Mutt" Vampires taken from a perfect society of their kind in order to keep their "flawlessness," and forced to either be slaves or participate in the games, the games being the only way they can win freedom. And games being that they must fight against monstrous creations made by like... Vampiric mad scientists and what not.

So how many people would be allowed to win said games? Just one? Or could a bunch of them win?

- hangouts -

I'm not sure... I'll leave that to you to decide. ^^

I have a vampire/werewolf game . . . just sort of didn't finish it up / lost interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Strude View Post
    I have a vampire/werewolf game . . . just sort of didn't finish it up / lost interest.
    LAME! Finish it and fall back in love with it. <3

- hangouts -

Last edited by Strude; 06-02-2012 at 02:27 AM.

-Le tilt of le head.- So... What kind of races would that be? Like, different kinds of vampires?
    Last edited by Luxcia; 06-02-2012 at 02:11 AM.

​That would be neat! Elemental vampires. Vampire-vampires. Twilight vampires. lmao XD

- hangouts -

Perhaps give them tribes, a la Morrowind. Each tribe has its own history, creed, valued attributes. Say one claims to be descended from dragons, or somesuch; it is very hard to gain access into this group, one is normally born into this tribe. Exceptions include barbarian (tribeless) vamps with great magic. They feed on human slaves, called cattle; the cattle are always left alive. Another seeks out those who want to be vampires for whayever reason. They practice humane feeding (i.e., goats, just the right amount when dealing with people). A third always goes for the kill. They find the act of the hunt enticing and alluring; those who gain membership simply managed to survive when they were not supposed to; they earn their place in the coven by going about the hunt.

There should also be a group of vampire hunters. Just my suggestions; feel free to ignore them.
    Who am I? Oh, don't worry. I'm just the Entity of Greed. No, no, I don't want anything from you. I just want to help, in any and every way I can. No strings attached. Of course, you will owe me a favor. A big one, by the looks of this mess, but hey! What are friends for?

Oh I like that idea, of tribes and such. I shall add it to the list of things to put in this joint effort vampire story. XD

- hangouts -

Quote Originally Posted by Xavirne View Post
    So how many people would be allowed to win said games? Just one? Or could a bunch of them win?
    I vote one male and one female win *he holds silver holy cross on a vampires forehead* then those two earn....breeding rights maybe? *shoots a silver crossbow bolt into vampires chest* because lesser vamps aren't allowed to breed maybe? *chainsaw*
    Friendly Neighbourhood Gunsligner
    'Tag...you're it...*shoots*'

How about freedom? Game Officials do not allow their players to leave and if not killed, they must live in the arena for the rest of their lives...? Or something like that. And if and when they do win the games, they win freedom... Or which ever you might want to add to that as well.

The vampire games. . Exiled vampires(And these vampires have to do something that really pissed some people off (i.e murder, adultery, etc, etc,.)) are sent to the arena to fight for their lives. What vampire lives last, or lasts longest after a certain amount of time are allowed their freedom.

Who knows.

They could probably always try to escape. Maybe there is a rumor that is whispered in the trees that says there is a way to leave the walled-in city.

- hangouts -

Escapees could be captured and thrown into the arena for a definite death... maybe that's why not many dare try to escape.

This quote...
    They could probably always try to escape. Maybe there is a rumor that is whispered in the trees that says there is a way to leave the walled-in city.
    was for that quote...
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxcia View Post
    How about freedom? Game Officials do not allow their players to leave and if not killed, they must live in the arena for the rest of their lives...? Or something like that. And if and when they do win the games, they win freedom... Or which ever you might want to add to that as well.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

This post didn't show up when I first responded so I didn't see it until now.

Quote Originally Posted by La_H View Post
    The vampire games. . Exiled vampires(And these vampires have to do something that really pissed some people off (i.e murder, adultery, etc, etc,.)) are sent to the arena to fight for their lives. What vampire lives last, or lasts longest after a certain amount of time are allowed their freedom.

Who knows.

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Anyway, my only issue with this game is... well, is it going to be fun and exciting. Right now, I can't picture this being all that exciting if you 1) are going to die at some point and 2) on the off chance you live, you're a prisoner. I feel like a very limited amount of people would have an interest in this. So, perhaps, we should leave the Hunger Games out of it and try to focus on a new approach that doesn't necessarily result in entrapment or death.

Thoughts?

- hangouts -

My vampire system is still available. It works better out of captivity, I feel.
    Who am I? Oh, don't worry. I'm just the Entity of Greed. No, no, I don't want anything from you. I just want to help, in any and every way I can. No strings attached. Of course, you will owe me a favor. A big one, by the looks of this mess, but hey! What are friends for?

That's fine. o3o It was more of a suggestion than anything else. I think the system Avarice presented is pretty good as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice View Post
    My vampire system is still available. It works better out of captivity, I feel.
    Yes, yes! I definitely like this idea, but I would feel bad using it. ^^; So you should totally make it. :P

- hangouts -

I can help from a story standpoint, but I am bad at running a structured game. I'll help ya, but you'd be the GM Xavi.