Login to your account

Thread: Bringing the WTF community together! Let's breathe some life back into this place!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bringing the WTF community together! Let's breathe some life back into this place!!

Now, I've got to be honest. I just thought of this... maybe only a few seconds ago. So I'm not spewing with ideas at the moment, it's just late and I want to bring this up.

We all know the site has significantly slowed down.
    But I have noticed an array of new users signing up.
    And I have noticed we have a good amount of regulars who come on every day, who are committed to this site!

Yet, most of us lurk.
    Not many games get enough attention to actually move forward.
    A large amount of games have recently closed, become abandoned or have come to a halt.

So let me propose this...

Anyone who feels like they could add another game to their roster, meet here with others just like you!

We can discuss, brainstorm, or just shout random ideas into the air.

((Instead of putting hours and hours of effort into creating countless other advert threads that frankly, seem to fall on deaf ears. No matter how great the idea.))

So everyone! Now is the time to step out of your comfort zone of roleplaying with the same few people, or sticking to one x one, or hiding in the safety of the shadows and break out!!

Let's breathe some life back into this place!!
    Because let's face us, it's a responsibility that has fallen on our shoulders.

Hmm... how can I make this easier for the more socially awkward? Questions! Yes! Everyone loves questions!

• What are you craving? Tell us!
    • Have any images that have inspired you but you have no idea how to use them? Post them for us to take a look at!
    • Are there any games you've taken part in on this site that have been closed, or died that you wish were still open for posting? What is it you miss about them?

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

EDIT:

By no means am I trying to say that advertising and recruitment threads or one x one search threads are useless, I am just saying that those follow the general formula of throwing your ideas out there and waiting patiently for someone to come along.

Here, it is more like an active place to discuss ideas, cravings, and what you'd like to see with other people. Talking things out, getting real feedback, sparking ideas from the ideas of other people... and so on.
    Last edited by Schizophrenic; 05-20-2012 at 03:07 AM.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.