Login to your account

Thread: Oh Hai Mark

Oh Hai Mark

My older brother played DND with me once when I was 8. I've been RPing ever since. This is, technically, my second RP site, though the first lasted 6 years. I'm a writing major at a prestigious southern art school (the one that famously has an equestrian major), and it's summer, my old haunt is dead, I figured, why the heck not?

I write horror and black comedy and I love absurdism, so I've a few pieces I would indeed call absurdist. Expect my RPing to be much of the same.
    Who am I? Oh, don't worry. I'm just the Entity of Greed. No, no, I don't want anything from you. I just want to help, in any and every way I can. No strings attached. Of course, you will owe me a favor. A big one, by the looks of this mess, but hey! What are friends for?

Darling let me welcome you to the site before someone beats me to it! >D

WELCOME TO WTFRPG!

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Now that I beat people to it . . . name is Strude, I'm a bit of a regular (dubbed vet by some) of the site. So if you have any questions about this ol' place just toss me a private message or visitor message on my profile (or you know drop me a random visitor message I like 'em!)

I totally follow you on Tumblr already. Found ya yesterday, and not because of this site. That is really, really weird.
    Who am I? Oh, don't worry. I'm just the Entity of Greed. No, no, I don't want anything from you. I just want to help, in any and every way I can. No strings attached. Of course, you will owe me a favor. A big one, by the looks of this mess, but hey! What are friends for?

Hahaha, that is actually kind funny. Colour me amused! >D