Login to your account

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OOC : Those Who Hunt G I A N T S

Legendary Adventurer NomDePlume's Avatar
    Sorry I am so super late on posting. I had a crap week and I didn't want to make a crap post. I was also pretty sick for most of it. >_>

That being said-- welcome to the craziness. This is also partially fueled by the fact I just saw Prometheus and OMG that movie and my brain. Either way- it helped me in a lot of ways figure out some good future badguys.

hur hur hur.

Back to the RP-!
    Um- just to let you know I am controlling the 'vines'. No worries about giving them some movements. I just warn you though they are motion detectors and I am the GM-- so-- don't be angry at me if you don't heed Davis's warning (truth is Davis isn't even going to heed his own damn warning-- freaking princess he is).

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.
    I'm really sorry for my crappy post earlier. I was in a rush and I was distracted...

It is fine.
    Just so you know though you don't have to rush out posts darling- you can wait as long as it is required to come up with a good one. Though I don't think your post was crap.

Well, I can go back and edit it some. I was supposed to be on my way out the door, but I had friends calling me and bugging me to talk to them at the same time as I was working on the post soooo...

Yup! I'll just edit it now, actually.

I Dwell in the corners of your nightmares...
    Prometheus! I want to see that soo bad, but I feel like I have to watch the Alien series first

You don't actually.

While it is set in the same universe it has nothing to directly do with the Aliens series. They somewhat explain where they came from- kinda sorta- but it is an entirely different plot dealing with an entirely different alien race. Also Michael Fassbender is awesome as David the android- omg I love that man but he was so stinking creepy in this movie.

Heh heh... Clara doesn't know how to use a guu~n. She's gunna be all like, "Dafaq? How do I use this?"
    Last edited by Omlyt; 06-12-2012 at 06:49 PM. Reason: I wrote Lyra instead of Clara... -facepalm-

I heard from a friend that just saw that movie, that there was a really fucked up part involving a baby? 0-0;; Although it still sounds like an amazing film, and I love Michael Fassbender, soooo... Yeah I'm definitely going to have to see it.

Baby is a lucrative term.
    VERY
    VERY
    Lucrative

Dude he is so creepy in this film- you are sort of rooting for him but at the same time sort of not.

Well he is quite a good actor -at least I think so- so I'm glad that he can do creepy c:

Yeah my friend wasn't really sure what to call it. I just said baby 'cause I didn't want to spoil anything. Er... If that is even spoilery?

I need to go seeee it. ;___;
    I've been working on Rhysa's character outline. So I should have something for you to see soon Nomi, darling.. <3

Coeur I was just wondering; what is the source of the cries? Or is Cobalt the only one that can hear them?

Actually, I just expounded on the idea of a "monster" that the vines belonged to. I kinda imagined it like a venus fly trap kinda thing but added the "cries" to present a more "dangerous" feel. Of course, it doesn't have to be that. It could be two different danger. It just depends on what the other people would make of it. It's really open to anyone's imagination. I mean, who knows, we don't really have to see it and the door opens faster after all. ^^' But sorry for not making it clear.

I might start the next round if no one else posts soon- and those that have not posted will receive some damage.
    Just a forewarning.

Thanks.

Damage? -slams head into desk- Crappit! I can't write a decent post- been in one of the most aggravating writer's blocks I have ever been in. Its seriously killing me.

The only upside to this is the fact that now that I can't write, I have to draw! Non-stop drawing since Sunday night! -sigh- I'm kinda useless right now... I'm sorry...

oh nuts, sorry for not posting! I'm working on my post now.
    ------------------------
    Edit: Oh God, terrible filler post, sorry!
    Last edited by Monion; 06-20-2012 at 11:35 PM.

Like I said- any qualms to what I have done here let me know. I tried to keep the injuries random but a few hit home on the characters. Blame my dice. Either way- you shouldn't incur penalties for the entirety of the duration- since this is the beginning of the game there should be medical attention coming to you particularly fast.

Not to ruin anything or anything- but I don't want anyone too angry at me.

Anyway thought you guys might enjoy a good theme song for TWHG: Click.

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Oh and by 'medical attention' I mean general first aid. Mind you if they end up in a dome with doctors and equipment everyone's slate will be cleaned.

Imma derp around a bit before I make a post later today. ^w^ I tried writing one before, but then my brain died and I forgot to save it. I absolutely hate that... Sometimes I am really just an idiot. So, yeah.

Anyway! Nommy (is it okay if I call you that?), I really really love how you do the little stat things. It keeps everything organized and less up in the air and confused. ^w^ Egad I use that smiley face too often...

/SOBS okay. Nomi my darling (and everyone else :3) I'm sooo sorry for the wait!

*pokes* Anyone else want to post?
    Come on.
    For me?
    It is my birthday.

Bu... But, I've already posted!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~

I am aware- you and Glitterants are fine. c:

I give everyone else the rest of this week or I am pushing on without you. I really do love this storyline and I don't want to see it die. So that is why I am all about moving forward.

Sorry if this seems bitchy but I am just being honest.

I didn't know how to give Alan injuries to both eyes/ears that weren't.. permanent so... I sort of dragged it out a bit. At the end he's sustained all those injuries (we'll just pretend what I described in my post was a fair description of things that would cause those problems....lol..). And his power is now God. Evidently.

Sorry for the massive delay. I've... lol, I have no excuse. I'm so behind on everything... #bricked to death

please let me know if i skewed the timeline or something or if the vines aren't supposed to actually... grab you... lol... i'm so bad at coming up with how to give specific injuries. i just... ujkhjkfjsd. HI GUYS. HOW ARE YOU? GOOD? GREAT. <333
    Last edited by joonsexual; 07-12-2012 at 04:44 AM.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

Hello, I'm just here to say I'll have a post up by tonight. Sorry for my lateness, but I swear I will start posting sooner!

Alright.

And I guess we'll skip Coeur this round since she hasn't been around since like the beginning of July.

Okay. I'm super duper sorry for pulling off a disappearing act. This is the first break I've had for a few weeks between work and Nursing school. I should have a post for y'all by tonight. And I'm sorry I haven't told you about what was happening Nomi!! Q_Q It's the first time my laptop's been turned on for a while now too. Anyway, yeah.. I'll have a post up soon!

Nah nursing school is hardcore. When I was in Med Tech school I had time for nothing! That is most bachelors in a medical field though. Anyway after your post Coeur I shall drag us away from this and get the plot going. We've gotten too stagnant- I need to pick up the pace. c:

There we go guys! Rp is posted for. Sorry for the delay- I sort of got sidetracked. No worries though I do really really love this RP. Because honestly there needs to be more sci-fi around WTF.

Anyway-
    The next little bit should be more about exploration than having to dodge dangerous somewhat semi-hentai monsters. And hopefully the posting shouldn't be so complicated that it will take you a while. Sorry about that again- I am sorry that I made something that was hard to post for. I'll work on letting things be easier and flow better.

Anyway thanks again for sticking with it. c:

OMG. LOL
    It's reassuring to know that I wasn't the only one thinking the vine/tentacle monster was some sort of... perverted thing...

It's why I avoided the word tentacle in my posts... hahaha.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

*grins* I totally didn't think about that until you mentioned it... Alrighty than! XD

I'll make a post tonight, if I get the chance. My social life is actually starting to really get in the way of my laziness. *over-dramatic sigh* People and their drama sometimes seriously pisses me off and I get even more pissed off when I'm dragged into it...

ANYWAY. Did I mention that I absolutely love this roleplay?

I had to edit my post real quick to describe what was inside the thing.