Login to your account

Thread: New to wtfrpg.

New to wtfrpg.

Hi, I was referred to this site by Eden. I am not new to RP in general since I used to play a lot of NWN2. I'm already reading one RP post. I don't think I've ever written something as detailed as some of these are. I live in southern Alabama. I'm also fully expecting some jokes at my expense because of it. =P I prefer Blues, such as Muddy Waters, Robert Johnson, Bukka White and a whole lot of others. I've also listend to the Gorillaz from time to time. I also like old bands like Cream, Led Zeppelin, and Pink Floyd . . .
    Last edited by Terraplane Blues; 05-03-2012 at 05:13 AM.

Welcome to the site, I hope you like it here even if it can be a little quiet sometimes. ^___^ We've already crossed paths it seems, I too am an old RP buddy of Eden's I dragged her over here a while back. She's been mighty distracted by guild wars and NWN2 (thatwhore).

I met her on NWN2. =P I quit the game because I was playing it way too much . . . It seems like a lot of the advanced RPs are closed to new members. Most of the others look like RP settings centered around romance . . .

Yeah, sadly that is the case for a lot of them. Which is way myself and a few other people keep pushing to find new players. We want more on the table besides casual romance or school centered stories. I kinda feel bad that my RPs have filled up too. I have another RP going but I literally just fill the last spot and already made an exception by accepting a fifth person (not something I normally do.) So I can't even offer that as an alternative to MAPS!.

Eden and I know each other from Gaia, I dragged from from one RP to another (and a number attempts at RP guilds.) Before yoinking her over here. Wish her RP's were still going Ardent and Dead God were awesome looking (I never played in them myself but I stalked them.)

>> << I guess I'll see what comes up by the time I wake up. Hopefully I'll be able to find something that catches my interest.

I'm going through my friends RP's in hops I can find something to suggest.

I'm looking at the Ruby Gate but the last post was a while ago. Is it still active?

No idea, I don't actually join other RPs (I'm the person who makes RPs because she doesn't work well under someone else's "instructions".) So I can't say if it is or not, submit a character or PM the owner would be your best bet for finding out.