Login to your account

Thread: Hello There Everyone!

Nameless NPC

Hello There Everyone!

Hi, I'm Annie. You can call me Annie.

I stumbled here from Gaia, where I Role Play quite a bit. This looks like a pretty cool place. I hope I will enjoy it. I'm a literate+ role player (if you guys go by that "standard" of ranking here, I don't know) and I RP just about any genre. I'm pretty laid back and when I role play with people they end up becoming my friends. Dunno how that happens. :3

Anyway, hi.

Welcome aboard, Annie!

I wonder what is going on over on Gaia, there seems to be a sudden burst of members coming from that direction. (It's not like I'm complaining, just wondering if someone is doing some killer advertising work!) Our roleplay system is "labeled" beginner, intermediate and advanced. But that doesn't mean that a game marked "beginner" will only allow that skill type in, from what I've noticed it's more so like a bar that is set.

It's good to hear you are laid back and flexible. That way you won't have any trouble picking up a few games right off the bat. (Once you feel comfortable enough, of course. ;D ) I hope to see you around and write with you! Don't be afraid to ask any questions or randomly roll around in other threads and on profiles; everyone is pretty friendly here and eager to meet the newbies!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Hullo! I hope you have a rad-tactular time here.