Login to your account

Thread: Hello, Hello!

Nameless NPC

Hello, Hello!

Hello, everyone!

Obviously, I'm new here. I wandered from gaia, and I'm extremely interested in trying out a new RPG site. I've only ever written on gaia and on mizahar.com (for a brief stint, something I'm not incredibly proud of; I wish I was there longer).

My favorite types of roleplays are fantasy ... nearly anything to do with it. I don't like flashy magic, but I adore the subtle kind. I like twists on generic plots and I am always looking for roleplayers who easily pick up NPCs and integrate them into the story.

I normally go for groups, because I've found it continues longer. I have always wanted a great onexone, but have never found a writer close enough to my style that we can work.

And ... that's about it. I'm online on and off, most of the time a lot because my job consists of sitting at a computer and I have a lot of free time. I'm studying civil engineering in New York, and I grew up in the area. (Sorry, not getting any more specific than that).

That's about it. I look forward to writing here!

Hey, welcome to the site! ;D

There seems to be a weird influx of Gaian members lately, lol.

And, yeah, haha. one/one are really intimidating. Every time I've tried on Gaia, I failed miserably to move past the beginning. Although, it's not as if the group RPs I've been in have fared much better... lol. ^^;

I've also had some pretty bad experiences with one/one's on Gaia... so... I've pretty much banned them on my to-do-list over there. But WTF is really great about private RPs. I think people are more interested in one/one than they are in groups. (:

Nameless NPC
    Yeah, there's a good three or four threads floating around about WTF.

... I suppose I'll just have to try out some one on ones, and hope they turn out better! Hahaa!

Greetings and Salutations~!

If you have that craving for one x one in the back of your mind, WTF is a great place to advertise it. We do take pride in the amazing Full Featured system used for most group games, so I do hope you join plenty of those... but we also have a vast part of our community that focuses a lot of time and effort toward one x one's.

Ah, New York. Yay~! New Englanderss~! Where the weather is always.... unreliable~! xD I'm from the Boston area so... yeah. I feel your, "I know it says it's sunny out but I'm going to wear a sweater and a jacket just in case" kind of pain. Well anyway, it's nice meeting you and don't be afraid to poke around my page and hit me up for a little chatter. ^__^
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Awesome! More members! Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have/am.