Login to your account

Thread: I Could Be Productive, but Honestly I'd Rather Roleplay [UPDATED 5/13/12]

Important NPC

Talking I Could Be Productive, but Honestly I'd Rather Roleplay [UPDATED 5/13/12]

I Could Be Productive

but honestly i'd rather roleplay

Hey y'all. I've been roleplaying for about two years (spring 2010, I beleive), starting on Menewsha and slowly working my way over here. Now I'm pretty much a full-time double-you-tee-eff-er. I spend as much time on here accumulating roleplays as my occasionally-busy lifestyle allows.
    I roleplay a lot of fandom, but I also do original when ideas spring up. Fandom AUs are cool, too. I write MxM prodominantly, and I'm totally cool with smut (though i'm really not good at it just warning you gaise). I do, however, like het just as much, and sometimes even FxF, though I can't say I'm fantastic at writing it.
    Anyway, before I start repeating myself too much, here's my list of favorite stuff. -u-

FANDOMS
    Hetalia
    I pretty much ship everything, to varying degrees. I also love 2P!Hetalia, just to add a splash of grimdark/angst/whatever.
    Kingdom Hearts
    I'm more into the Org. than I am the protagonists, which is really how I swing with most fandoms, but I ship Sora/Kairi, Riku/Sora and Riku/Kairi on the side.
    How to Train Your Dragon
    Hiccup/Astrid, but I'm open to suggestions.
    Avengers (Movie-verse)
    [I]I am craving Captain America/Iron Man like you wouldn't beleive.

ORIGINAL
    Fantasy
    Ranging anywhere from a completely different planet to King Arthur, I love dragons, elves, dwarfs, anything.
    Modern Fiction
    I'd like to try my hand at this, but I can't guarantee I'll be super-special-awesome at it.
    Miscel. Fiction
    While I tend to stay away from kawaii-desu-angel-sugoi-neko-girls, I still like the occasional cliche fantasy/romance rp. Hit me with a good plot and I'll see what I can do!

SOME OTHER STUFF YOU SHOULD PROBABLY KNOW BEFORE YOU SEAL YOUR FATE
    - I have a really busy life sometimes. I go through long periods of nothing, and then the heavens open and suddenly I'm up to my neck in stuff. Please forgive me if this happens, and I'll let you know.
    - (( I like to talk. Please tell me if you have an issue with me chatting it up in ooc tag-y-bracket-y things like this. ))
    - I like to make my RP pages really pretty with fancy font and spacing and the whole nine yards. Not my actual posts, but just the first post of the thread. I have no idea why; I just like pretty pages.
    - I'm not super-crazy on grammar, but plz no weerd 1337speak or anything extreme like that. (Not that I've seen an abundancy of that on here)
    -POST LENGTHS: I do not expect a novel from you each post, but I'd prefer it if you didn't make one-liners every time. Not to say it can't happen every once and a while because everyone has off days and sometimes there really isn't much to say.
    - No godmodding, please, though I think that goes without saying.

So, um... if you want to roleplay, you can either pop in here or send me a PM. <3 Have at it, people!
    Last edited by Fish'd; 05-13-2012 at 07:47 PM.

Nameless NPC
    It's perfect! I want it!

Hi I'm relatively new to this site, but not to roleplaying. After reading your post I think we'd have good fun role-playing. Our interests are pretty similar though I'm not sure about the fanfiction (But i'm willing to learn.)
    I'd say more but i'm afraid of someone swooping in and getting there first..xD So ask me whatever you'd like to know about me.

Respected Noble
    hey jade this is my new account, id love to start a new rp with you at some point soon since most the old ones got deleted with my account
    -natasha