Login to your account

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To Be A Weapon (Sure and Zelda) CLOSED

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.

To Be A Weapon (Sure and Zelda) CLOSED

RP IS CLOSED

02_Shay

My eyes opened slowly, the soft whir of the mechanics in me getting used to movement. I allowed a moment for everything to configure, my mind computer coming to life, sending a blast of information to my mind. I could feel a strange sensation of an emotion- An emotion? I shouldn't be able to feel.

Something is wrong. Programs start to override each other, making things that shouldn't happen, occur. I blinked, and my mouth opened. I was confused. So very confused. What was going on in my mind? I looked around frantically, but the windows opened up in my mind's eye still haven't cleared. I could feel my arms waving around madly for a moment, but it was then when the window cleared.

I lowered my arms to my sides and stared forward, at a man who stood in front of me.

Human_Creator: /action: Do_Not_Shoot/ a command shot through my man made mind. I kept my vision trained on the man, but I didn't know what I was waiting for.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Strude; 06-11-2012 at 04:56 PM.

Jaunty Journeyman shockingzelda's Avatar

He looked at his robot and saw failure. She didn't do as she was programmed, she was supposed to rule the world. Huh, she can barely hurt a fly let alone a human being. He hasn't destroyed her because, he can't. He doesn't know why but, something in him won't let him destroy her. He told her, "Run diagnostics, reboot training program and print the data,"

02_Shay

I blinked by eyes and ran my diagnostics, all of the numbers flashing by my eyes. I blinked again when they were done and reported my findings. "Syntax error. Program does not recognize commands." my voice sounded like a drone. I didn't like this, I could tell by the slight tug on my lips. What are lips? I ran a search and found out that I was a humanoid. Not a human, I looked like one though.

"Am I." my head tilted and the whir of my eyelids echoed through my head. My metalic head. "Am I human?" My eyelids twitched again. A glitch in my system. I opened up my command box and rewrote the code, and suddenly, my eye stopped twitching. A sigh escaped my lips. A sigh? Do I breathe? I tried to do the action again, and I sighed. I don't need oxygen. I am a robot.

He heard her say syntax error, which meant another problem with her. "Come on lets see what is wrong," he led her to his testing lab, which was quite dusty. He opened a panel in her back and inserted a plug into the slot in her. "Run diagnostics again, this time not analyzing data," he waited for her to run it. He wanted her to work but, he didn't know why she wasn't working. Ever since his wife died he has had problems trying to make evil inventions again. He could never get it right after she died. She never helped him when he was alive so he didn't understand why his inventions now are wrong. He just hopes that this one android will work if he tries to fix it. But he doesn't know whats wrong.

02_Shay

I followed the man into a dusty room. Hands touched my back and pulled off the cover to my control panel. Hands? Do I have hands? I lifted my arms to my face awkwardly and stared at the unfamiliar objects in front of my face. When a plug was inserted into my back, my hands went to my sides imediatly and I ran diagnostics.

I could feel the information running underneath my skin- copying itself and forcing the information out through the wire. My eyes darted back and forth, trying to get a read on what was going on. My eyes scanned the code that was leaving my body and saw that there were many errors in the code. I was to be a weapon, but the code had messed up on many of the commands.

"Am I." my jaw was stiff and the words came out weird. I would have to rewrite that code later. Robots. Do they rewrite code? Was I accidently made an admin of this computer?
    Last edited by Omlyt; 03-22-2012 at 08:11 PM.

He went to his computer to see the code. He saw a group of codes that looked out of the ordinary. They were codes that allowed her to think, feel, and act like a human. They were things like a feelings simulator, a free thought generator, a pain sensor, and a paradox sensor. They weren't put in her by him and she doesn't have the capability of downloading things herself so how did these codes get there? He tried to delete the codes but, it was not allowed. The computer just crashed when he tried to delete them.

"Okay so apparently, you are capable of thinking and feeling and acting like a human. You feel like a human does, you think like a human does, you have the functions of a human, etc. You basically are almost human, except you are a robot. So, you need training in this as it is impossible to get rid of these things. Everyday I will teach you more and more about how to be a human. But, remember you are still a robot at the same time you just have some technology that makes you kinda a human. Oh snap, I forgot to put a better voice module in you. So as your first test of your new human abilities I am going to teach you about making choices," he said to her.

He opened up his other computer as he had a lot and went to his voice modules folder and told her, "Making a choice is where you pick something, without being told which to pick. You do not have to be told what to do when you make a choice. You pick the thing that makes you feel right. So I will play one of three voice modules and you choose the voice you feel most right about," he opened the first one which sounded kinda like a deep voice like one of those real tough women body builders. Then he opened up the second one which was a high pitched one which sounded like a kiddie sort of woman. And the third was a sexy one that sounded like a actress trying to seduce a man in the movie. "So of the three you just heard which would you like?"

02_Shay
    I listened to the voices and analyzed them. None of them sounded right. They all sounded strange.

"I do not like any of them." I droned. I looked around the room and something strange popped up in my head. It was like a little voice in my head, but it sounded familiar... Like my own voice. The room is dusty, I should clean the room. I flicked my eyes across the room and then heard the voice again, saying the same things.

"There is a voice in my head. I do not recognize it. It is requesting me to clean."

"Okay what you are experiencing, this voice in your head, It is what is called a conscience. It tells you what is right and what is wrong. That may be why it tells you to clean the lab, you think that the lab being dirty is wrong," he said. Just like my wife thought.... "Here is a broom do as your conscience says, it is usually right. I have been meaning to clean the lab but, have been trying to fix y- up a new project," he almost said he was fixing her, if she has feelings he didn't want her overreacting before he was able to teach her about feelings and things.

02_Shay

I took the broom and listened to his command. Obey the conscience. I told myself. The voice was in fact my own, and a wave of what felt like relief came over me. I began to sweep while my hand eye coordination was still getting configured. I was a bit off a few times, but in a matter of moments, the floor was no longer covered in a layer of dust.

I let out another sigh. I really hated doing unnesceary things, seeing as they only slowed me down. My lips twitched downward and I nibbled on my lip. It wasn't hard, like the metal I was made of, but it was soft. And squishy. A smile tried it's way across my face and I found the feeling nice. Smiling was nice. I looked over at the man.

"May I have another voice then those? Do I write my own myself?"

"Yes you may have another. I have a voice module creator right here," he said as he opened the program. He loved it cause it was made by him. "What you do is, there is this bar and it will change the pitch, this bar here will change the tone, and this panel over here lets you add like slurs, slang, and anything else you want to add. I call it the extras tab. Here, now you can choose but, you must make it in this as it makes it easier for me to make a module using this," he said as he got up and let her sit at his computer. He pushed her chair in to act like the gentleman he was.

02_Shay
    Because I was still hooked up to the computer, I could control it from my spot in the room. I could hear the voices as they changed in my mind until I came across one that sounded right.

It was a soft voice, but it was kind at the same time. It seemed completely pure- what is pure? Clean, clear of mistakes? I was not pure. Defiantly not pure. As a robot, with my terribly written code, I was as far from my intentions as possible. The voice was unfitting for me, but I liked it.

"Does this sound normal?" I heard myself say in the voice. I went into the "Extras" box and added a soft English accent to my voice, making it sound even more strange to me. I liked it more though, it was different.

"You sound like... never mind. So now that your voice module is working right we need to go through your basic functions as a human girl. As a doctor and scientist I will tell you, the human woman is an.... interesting topic. You seem to have all the functions, even the more private ones, of a woman. Oh boy, let me show you a diagram," he said. he thought of how her voice sounded like his wifes. Why does she seem to be exactly like my wife? He pulled up the diagram of the human females' organs. Chest area though, the rest will come later. "Okay, you see these where my mouse is? These are lungs, you can now 'breathe'. You do not need to, seeing as how you are a robot, but it is a part of you now. It will make you seem normal in public if you breathe. This thing right here, is the stomache....." he went on and on about each of the different organs and their functions to the artificial woman. ".....And those are the organs in the female humans chest and belly areas. Any questions?"

02_Shay
    "No sir, I have programmed it into my permanent memory." I said. His comment about my voice threw me a bit off. What did I sound like to him? That voice in the back of my mind told me not to ask, over and over again, but I wanted to know. After a moment of listening to the voice, I stopped fighting it and gave in. I didn't want to upset the Doctor anymore.

"What am I to be called? And what are you to be called?" That was a question that needed an answer. I could look on my database of a multitude of faces, but as I scanned them, I couldn't see the man's face in front of me. I needed something to be called as well, even if it were just, "Girl".

"My name is Doctor Jekyll. But, you can call me Mr. Hyde. And you, you shall be called Lucy Harris. If anyone asks your name other than me, you are to tell them that. As for when I ask your name, you are to say Ms. Lucy Harris," he said. He knew of his love for Jekyll and Hyde like he was named after so he named her Jekyll's favorite girl who he was close to and who Hyde knew but killed. "So, I am seeing an emotions simulator in you. How do you feel, emotionally that is?" he was going to test her emotions to see how she reacted to things.

02_Shay/Lucy Harris
    "I am not sure. Symptoms of the emotion I am feeling are very unpredictable right now. I believe that confusion is a good word for it, Mr. Hyde." My voice was going unstable, just as the diagnosis for my emotion was telling it do do. I didn't like this, but I allowed the code to continue itself. More thoughts were beginning to make themselves known in my head, and suddenly, I knew the reason why it was called the random thought generator.

I sighed again. Damn these unnecessary actions. Its a shame they are involuntary. I thought bitterly. My first relevant thought was finally made and I couldn't help but feel glee. The calibration was almost complete- I could feel it.

Doctor Jekyll/Mr. Hyde
    "Hm..." he thought, "What are you confused about? I need to go through the different emotions you can do before we can continue with your teachings," he saw that there was a new program on his desktop all of a sudden. It was called control. He clicked on it and what opened up was a tv remote looking thing but, the buttons had different emotions on them. He noticed that confusion was glowing. He clicked on sadness. He thought he heard Lucy crying. Tear generators? She shouldn't have those.

02_Shay/Lucy Harris
    Some strange substance came from my eyes. I was slightly horrified by this idea, that I had a liquid coming from my eye sockets. I looked over at Mr.Hyde, utterly surprised by the screen that was up on his computer.

"What is coming from my eyes? Is this no-normal?" I said, choking on my words. This was not something I liked. No. Not at all. I shook my head and brought my hand to my face to wipe the liquid from my face. I was still a bit off, my finger ending up hitting my nose, where a little shock of something hit me. Another thing I didn't like- and my computer identified it as pain.

"What is going on sir? Th-this is scaring me."

Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde
    "Calm down. This is all natural, this liquid is called tears. When you get sad enough you cry, which is basically a way for the human body to release the sadness by releasing tears from their eyes. This program I have on here can test all the emotions you can make. So for the next while we will go over your emotions and how they work and what they are for," he said. For the next hour or two he went to each individual emotion and explained them and how these are applied in human body language and things. "So the final one is jealousy. This will make you feel like you want something someone else has. But, it will slightly make you angry. So here I go I am going to press the button," he pressed it and waited to observe her actions.
    Last edited by shockingzelda; 03-23-2012 at 09:36 PM.

02_Shay/Lucy Harris

My reaction was only an internal thing. There was no show of the emotion on the outside of my mind. I kept telling myself things that made me a bit upset, but it never got too far.

He is human. He doesn't need code. I want to not have to use code to express how I'm feeling... I want to be human... I got so caught up in my thoughts and I didn't realize that I had looked down at the ground and put my hands behind my back, interlacing my fingers.

"I don't like this feeling. Can you please turn it off, Mr.Hyde?" I requested, my voice sounding small and distant.

Doctor Jekyll/ Mr. Hyde
    "Okay, now I will turn it off and let you control your own emotions. After that we are going to go back to your insides. This time we go to the thigh and legs area. This time though I am going to explain not only human female but, also the male. As if you see a man he will not have the same things as you. So, I am turning it off," he said as he pressed the normal button. He pulled up another picture, this time of the woman's thighs and leg area organs.
    Last edited by shockingzelda; 03-24-2012 at 03:56 AM.

02_Shay/Lucy Harris
    "Human female's reproductive sys-" I cut myself off as a surge of warmth danced across my cheeks. I was surely embarrassed. Very much so embarrassed. I looked away, biting down on my lip. I could never get over how squishy and human-like it was.

"It is memorized." I said quietly, still looking away. I glanced out across the room and saw many pieces of unfamiliar equipment. As my eyes passed over it, it suddenly became familiar. I knew every piece of technology in this room within moments.

"Is that a memory transfer device?" I asked, my inner voice trying to get me to change the subject. I walked over to the device before the wire on my back came off. It felt like shock of electricity, but I ignored it and went over to the thing. My hands rested on either side of the large box, my eyes scanning over the surface.

"How did you know? Yes, it is one. Right now it is holding my wife's memories. I can't find a suitable body for it to go into so I can't use it. I am just hoping I can build a robot that can be like her. But, I think I can't. That is why you are my only hope. If I can figure out how to make another you after you are completely calibrated, than I can make a host body for her. I miss her so much," he said. He has been trying to make different robots for different things: he made this one in front of him who was to destroy the world; he made many robots trying to make a host body for his wife; he tried to make one that would clean for the lab which almost worked; and he made a robot to help him which somehow killed itself. The only robot he was able to make in a way 'work' is this one, which is funny as it is the only one he finished before his wife died.

"Anyways, now I have to show you the male reproductive system and other things," he said it without feeling awkward... being a doctor and all. He pulled up a different image of the same area but, of a man. He went over the different organs in a man's lower areas and what they were for and how they worked.

After he was done talking to her, he looked at her and it finally hit him. His robot was naked. "Umm... we need to get you some clothes. You do not want to go out in society without wearing clothes. This will be your first experience outside of this house. Think of it as a test in the things I have taught you. You will be tested on making choices and other things. Follow me," he walked the girl to his garage. On the way there he picked up some of his wifes old clothes, and gave them to her to put on, which were too small on the robot. The shorts were too short barely able to cover her bottom, and her tank top was the same. Jesus, my robot looks like a slut... Oh well, it will have to work till I can get her some better clothes.
    "These clothes will not be permanent, just wearing them till we get to the clothes store," After she changed he led her to the garage. He opened the door and turned on the light to reveal a really expensive sports car. It was pure black, with leather seating and a state of the art display readout on the radio panel. It was what Jekyll called his, 'badass mobile.' He opened the door to the passenger side for the robot and closed it when she sat down. "Now, we need to wear seat belts. These will protect you in case of an accident," he started to explain a seat belt so he could leave. He would explain driving WAY later.

Another me? What is wrong with me? the thought created that feeling of jealousy I didn't like. I was jealous for another robot. But why? I was merely a prototype. That was just it. I was a prototype, nothing more then a speck of dust compared to what be coming. A slight frown slid across my lips as the thought accumulated into something more dangerous. Anger tore at my mind, making me try to burst out into a fit, but I tried my hardest to resist.

Sadly it didn't work.

As the diagram of the male body was up, I raised my arm and fired at it. Something in my wrist exploded and hit the diagram right in the middle. My eyes grew wide as the emotion had faded from my mind. Anger was truely not my favorite emotion. It was as if I weren't in control of myself anymore.

Mr.Hyde seemed to disregard my little fit and went on into the garage, talking about how I needed clothing. I looked down and I saw that the rest of my body had a metallic shimmer to it, just like a doll of some sort. I inspected my skin before watching as a layer of skin seemed to just replace the metal, just as I had finished putting on the shirt that the doctor had given me.

"This is rather comfortable." I said, as he led me to a vehicle. It was very shiny, but it was a dark color that took me a moment to recognize as black. I got into the car and did as told, strapping the seat belt across my chest and lap. The seat belt was very constricting, and personally, I wasn't too fond of it.

He disregarded the fit as it did not matter he had many more computers. At least he knew anger, for whatever reason, was working. "I know it may be comfortable but, it makes you look like you have no respect for yourself," he said as he started to pull out the drive way. "And, I know that seat belts suck. I can tell you hate it. Everyone hates them at first, but you get used to them," his car had a special feature of being invisible and able to pass through solid objects. He pressed a button and he went as fast as possible, going through every car in front of him. He was able to get to the clothes store in three minutes doing this.
    "Okay, we are here. There will be many different styles and colors of items you pick out what you want. Also, we need to get you shoes. So to pick out clothes that the bottoms of them reach here," he touched a little bit below the belly button area, which was hard to find seeing as she didn't have a belly button. "And to tell if pants fit, the bottoms should go a little past your ankles. For shorts it should either end from here," he touched a few inches above her knees, "or here," he touched a few inches below her knees. "I can help you pick out shoes. Let's go," he went out his door and went around to her door and opened it. And led her in. The store looked like a charming charlies, everything was sectioned by color.

I listened to Mr.Hyde's instructions, programming them to memory. We went into the store and suddenly, I was lost in a world of color. A soft blue spoke to me from the other side of the room, and I made my way over there, passing my fingers over the colors. This was amazing to me. In my 3 hours of existance, I was sure that this was one of the most beautiful sights I have ever seen.

I picked up a blue shirt off of the rack and held it out. It met Mr.Hyde's standards, and I was fond of the color. I put it over my arm while I went to go pick up another shirt that was on the other side of the rack. It was a dark green t-shirt. This went on and on and at the end of it all, I had a small stack of shirts on my arm, each one a different color. I went to the other side of the store and picked some pants as well, and some shorts, just as he told me to.

I found him at the back of the store, leaning over a line of shoes. I came up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder, trying to get his attention. "Mr.Hyde? I'm done?" The statement I made sounded too much like a question, and in a way, it was a question. He would probably want to check over my pickings to make sure that I chose the right things.

"Okay, now we do what is called changing. Follow me," he said to her as he led her to the changing rooms, "What you do is, is you go in there and since this is your first time going to do this I will go with you to help you," he put her into the family sized one so they both had room. "Okay, so you take off this," he tried to took off her old shirt, "lift your arms, thank you. Then, you pick one and put it on, like this blue one," he took the blue shirt and put it on, it matched the requirements. "Now you keep doing this till you have done them all. One way to help is that if they do not fit, you put them in a different place than where the ones that fit are. This way you do not get them confused. Now try each of these different clothes on without my help. I will watch to make sure you are not doing it wrong or something. But, I think you can do it," he watched her as she changed into each one. And most fit so she had a bigger stack of able-to-fits than not-able-to-fits. He was not aroused by her body as she changed. He knew she was a robot, so he didn't think of her that way.

I felt an idiot, dressing an undressing in front of Mr.Hyde, but I was done with that large pile I had in a matter of moments. The two piles were uneven, most of the things going into the keep pile and a few shirts and a pair of shorts going into the put back stack. I pulled back on the clothes from before, finding myself even more uncomfortable then I was before. Now that I had tried on clothes that fit, I felt the need to change back into the that blue shirt from before.

It took me a moment to realize that I had hair color like that shirt from before. I blinked a few times, a bit surprised by my new find. How long was that there? How did it really look?

"Okay now that we have these clothes, I have to go pay for them. Do not worry I have almost an infinite amount of money. Do not ask why though, it is a secret," he said. As he went to the register he got out his card and swiped it and put in his pin and then, he put the bought clothes in the back of the car. They got in the car, and went back to the house. On the car ride he heard a stomach other than his growl.

After we got back inside in the car with a bag of clothes in my lap, I felt a terrible pain under my rib cage. Everything felt tight and it made a strange noise. This wasn't normal. It shouldn't be normal! I pressed my arms into stomach, and released a hiss of pain through my teeth. I looked over at Mr.Hyde with a wildly frightened expression on my face.

"Wha-what is this?" I asked, my voice going up a pitch.

"Well, sounds like you are hungry. To fix this it is easy, you just need to eat some food. Here, this place has great food," he said as he pulled into a McRonalds. As he pulled up to the window the voice box thing or whatever you call it, said
    "Hey you want to try our new McBurrito. It won't empty your wallet cause it is only two eighty-three,"
    I then replied, "No thanks but, I think I will go a hamburger with cheese and now if you can wait a second though I have to ask my friend what they want please," so I turned to Lucy and asked, "Hey what do you want? Everything here is good but, it depends on what you want. But, don't take too long or this guy might lose his temper!" and so I waited for her to answer my question. I thought I felt a breeze but, it was just my air vent so I turned it down so that I wouldn't freeze.
    Last edited by shockingzelda; 03-25-2012 at 08:11 PM.