Login to your account

Thread: Fallen (Sure and Serenity)

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.

Fallen (Sure and Serenity)

A role play between Sure2HerWord and xserenityxninax.

Sure's Character:

Name: Lynn Synai
    Species: Angel
    Height/Build: 5 feet 3 inches tall/short and curvy
    Hair Color: Almost greenish blonde
    Eye Color: Green
    Wing Color: Light gray
    Personality: Very arroangt, but sweet to those who get to know her. Once angered, she'll never really forget and hold a grudge against you. Her temper tantrums are not something that most people survive.

Serenity's Character:
    Last edited by Omlyt; 05-20-2012 at 02:16 AM.

Name: Kin Mako
    Race: unknown
    Height: 6 foot
    Hair color: Light purple blue
    Eye color: Light blue
    Weapon: katana
    Personality: Rude headstrong but a very caring sweet person when he wants to be.
    Bio: Kin story is unknown to people he is a hunter for many years until he was gone for years in his past he was a weird and evil person until he was killed and no one knows why either.

Kin as been missing for years but he as been fighting others for 300 years and everyone wants him dead as well. Kin will hunt and kill cause that is the way he is a killer and will do it too as well he as no fear of anything. But he is scared of falling in love with someone. Kin will fight on until now.

"Waaaaaah!" The girl screamed as she fell, her eyes wide open with something that wasn't fear. In fact, something reminiscent of a smile danced across her lips as she had thrown herself off the the cloud she has been stuck on. She cried out again as she let her wings unfurled in the wind, her feathers not being able to be used.

She had been forbidden to fly until now, when she gave into the temptations of the wind. She had always wanted to be able to fly...

But it was the landing she was dreading. She landed with a loud thunk, leaving a loud crater in the ground. She laid on her back and stared upwards, the smile still plastered on her face like an idiot. She started laughing, her voice echoing about the crater as if she were a mad woman.

Kin was on the roof tops fighting 18 men and they were trying to kill him like always never stop him from killing people before but Kin was a good one at it to. After Kin killed the last one he put his sword away and sat at the edge of roof top and just looked at the city and didn't smiled he was smiling inside the evil kind as well.

Kin closed eyes for a minute and than heard a loud noise it was far away from him but he heard it. Kin got up and grab his sword and ran and jumped from roof to roof and when Kin got there. Kin saw a girl and jumped down and walked to the girl and looked at her and lean to the wall and started to smoke and said "why is a girl laying on the ground that made a hole in the ground and cars and trucks might kill you" Kin smokes still while looking at her evil and not caring look.

The girl chuckled and pushed herself up and grinned at him, tilting her head upward to smile at him. Her bright eyes sparkled beautifully from the ground. She then got up to her feet and tilted her head at the man on the rooftop, her expression obviously inquisitive.

"And why is there a man on a roof with a sword in his hand? There are many questions in life that humans can't answer." she called back, putting ehr hands beside her mouth to amplify her voice. She then looked down, suddenly loosing interest int eh man. She looked around the top of the hole to find herself in a city and in the middle of the road.

"Wanya." Disappear. she whispered to herself, her voice carried in the wind as the feathers on her back faded away. She climbed out of her hole and looked around. No one really seemed to care, so she started walking towards the allyway of the building where the man was standing on.

She then found a foothold, where her bare foot was shoved into. With a quick force wards, the girl shot into the air and landed gracefully behind the light haired man. She smiled some.

"I mean, its not every day you see either, am I correct?" The girl seemed insane. Absolutely insane.

Kin smirked at her and than jumped down from the roof and looks at her and walks towards her and said while waking to her "You might be right Miss but I can see you are not human if you were human you would have died and not being a little crazy as well." Kin Smirked again and laughed to himself.

"My name is Kin and I'm a hunter it is what people say I'm and I kinda think you are a little crazy by talking to yourself." Kin was still smoking and than laughed at her and was knowing something about her was different as well but he waited for her to do something to herself or to him but he waited.

"Ah, but isn't that the only way an intelligent lifeform can have a decent conversation? You seem to talk yourself into circles, dear." she giggled, shrugging her shoulders as she walked around the man. He came to a stop and seemed not to take his eyes off of her, as if she was a fascinating creature of some sort.

"Ah? Kin? Hunter of what, dear?" she murmured, coming up from behind him and studying his ear. She stared at it for a mere seconds as if she were a frog, aiming for a fly and then jumped, easily nibbling on the flabby part of his ear. She quickly jumped back and danced around the man, ready to dodge anything that came at her.

She loved messing with people, especially when they thought her as a silly little girl. She took in a deep breath of the smell of smoke and cringed, her nose wrinkling up badly.

"Ew." she grumbled, taking a step back away from the grey cloud that was following her around.

Kin Sigh while the girl was dancing around him and Kin did nothing really and she really didn't know who or what he is but he didn't care about this girl at all he really didn't and than he heard her say ewww to his smoking and laughed about it and than jumped on the roof and threw the Cigarette away on the ground right next to her and said to her.

"I know you are smart child you might act like a silly girl I can tell you are strong as well that is why I won't fight you besides you know nothing of me and you will never know besides we might never meet again." Kin eyes turn dark blue and than ran fast and left and really didn't care of her and sigh and went into a building that only he knew and said "that girl is weird I like her" He laughed evil.

"Marphium Slrya." Completely disappear. she murmured to herself, her whole body fading into the shadows. She would reappear where she wanted to. She followed the man's aura, which seemed awfully dark, into a building that she hadn't even realized was there. Her eyebrows furrowed some.

"Atera." Appear. she said aloud, loud enough for her voice to echo around the entrance. She sighed and then wa;led her, levitating some off of the ground to keep her bare feet safe. Her smile had faded away with her spell, when the man had run away from her like he did.

"Excuse me, but you really just can't leave an angel alone." she stepped around a pile of weapons. "I mean, really," she sighed and picked up a knife, which she pulled close to her face and studied. It was rusted, but sharp. A small smile danced across her lips before she then turned around where saw a target. With a quick flick of her wrist, the blade was embedded into the wooden target- dead center. "I may be capable of protecting myself from human weapons and attacks, but its the demons I have to worry about." Of course, this had some truth to it, but it didn't strike her that the man could easily be an demon and not a human.

Kin heard her voice and sigh and lean on the wall and sigh and saw the girl on the weapons pile and Kin started to smokes again and than looks at her and said " demons are worthless to me I killed demons and vampires witches werewolves even angels if you are asking if I'm a demon no I'm not a demon people don't know what I am I kinda can't die I'm immortal that is what people say but I'm unknown what I say."

Kin looked at her and than smokes more and looks at her his evil look and than said "you think im a demon that is what you are thinking right?" Kin said to her and he is not he is something much worse.

"Actually, you assumed that on your own." she said, rolling her eyes. She turned to face where the voice was coming from and then placed her careful hands on her hips. "So, your immortal and you're not a demon? Must be some other creature." she walked up to him, her huge curious eyes studying the man.

"You do seem kinda frightening though." she murmured, mostly to herself then him. "But that evil look in your eye isn't what seems to be doing the intimidating." she furrowed her eyebrows in thought. "Must be your aura."

Kin really didn't like this girl at all and than was closer to her and said to her "listen here child you will go now I don't like you you are dumb girl and also I have no soul I kinda don't care either so get lost." Kin backed up from her and grabbed his sword and opens the window and sees they are high up and than said "don't follow me find someone else to bother this time."

Kin said to her and than jumps down and lands safely and runs fast and than learns a trick he learn from a old friend puts his aura around buildings so if she tries to find him she will never find him.

The angel closed her eyes and found the darkness enclosing around her. Seriously? That bastard's just going to leave me like that? Does he know nothing about angels? she pursed her lips and went to the window, glancing out it to see the man running away. She sighed.

"Atera." Appear. She spread her wings and raised her arms, stretching her shoulder blades to get ready for flight. Her eyes closed again and she jumped off. Jumping is always the hardest part. But the fall is exhilarating. she reminded herself before gliding above the city. Bright eyes scanned the town, and she didn't need to see his aura, but she could see his strangely colored hair.

"Well. Apparently you don't know anything about angels because you can't leave me like that. I'll always find you. When an angel falls, there's a line connecting her to the skies. When she breaks it, and falls to Earth, the first person she sees is connected to her. Its a psyche thing. A bunch of sciencey stuff behind it that I don't understand." she said, as she landed. She balanced on one leg and brought her wings in, tucking them in carefully behind her back.

"Unfortantly, that's what happened between the both of us. You can run and run, but that line will not break." she crossed her arms and shifted her weight. "Its like a chain connected and only god has the key."

Kin looked at her and sigh and than grabbed her and pin her to the wall than said to her "listen her angel I don't want you to follow me cause I'm protecting you from me no one is allow to find me cause if that happen people around me gets killed even you." Kin looked at her and knew she was strong but Kin used some power he had to keep her there. Kin looked in her eyes and his eyes is bright red and said " Listen to me I'm trying to be nice to you and protect you why can't you get it."

Kin let her go but than turns around and starts to smoke again and than looked at her and was trying to be nice to her and protect her and knows he can't get close to her he can't. Kin smokes more and looks at the sky and knows angels are in chains only god can free them.

Kin looked at her again and than got closer to her and than said "you really want me close to you Miss?" Kin looked at her and wanted to know why him and only him.

"Its Lynn. Not Miss." she said, pulling one of her hand from the walls to put a hand over her nose and mouth. She coughed some and sighed, absolutely hating the smell of smoke. When she closed her eyes and leaned back comfortably against the wall, she brought her other arm across her chest and held her side. His eyes... Those red eyes were still burned into her mind. She looked back up at him, shaking her head some.

"I didn't choose you, you know. But I guess you could say..." she searched for the words in her head. "I'm drawn to you. There's something about you that's alike in me. Maybe that little insane bubble that floats about us." She pushed herself off of the wall and groaned as she was able to stretch her wings back to their natural position.

"Damn... You're strong." she mumbled as she tended to her bent feathers. A light growl came from her throat when she had to pluck some of them- and they were the strong feathers that held her up in flight. I think I might be able to still fly though... she thought.

"Besides." she glanced back up at Kin with a displeased look on her face. "As long as you are not a demon I can't be killed. Demons are the very essence of evil, and an angel really can't be touched by that." she muttered before going back to her wing.

Kin sigh about it and than slowly reach in his coat and threw a knife at her wings and said this "try not to leave my weapons are demon made even though I killed them." Kin threw the cigarette on the ground and than looked at her and said "you listen here you can leave if you to but I have demon weapons I know you can die from demons so don't leave."

Kin looks at her and than leans on the wall and looks at her and smirks and said "well you are cute Miss Lynn when you are mad at me." Kin grin at her and giggled as well.

"Oi! Don't be throwing that kind of weaponry around!" she growled as she caught the knife that was thrown at her. She took the knife and cat the last feather off before spotting something peculiar. Her pure white wing had started to get little grey speckles on them. Her eyes went wide as she started to try to get the dust off, but it wasn't dust.

She looked up at Kin with one twitchy eye. "You... Threw me a demon-made weapon?" she bellowed, her eyes filling with rage. She bit down on her tongue to keep down threats that swelled up in her throat, and her fist clenched up to the point where her knuckles were white.

"You bastard!" she screamed as she threw herself at him, her fingers bowed like little sharp claws.

Kin smirked and than caught the knife and than threw it back to her and said "now that is not nice to call me and yes I'm a bastard so thank you for that and yes I have even the bullets for my gun is demon made as well." Kin looked at her and than got closer to her really fast and said "now you listen here girl I want you to go away I don't want to hurt you or any kind alright but if you don't back off I will do something to you. You will be hurt for the rest of your life got it."

Kin walk away from him and knew it had to be done if she doesn't back off he would do something to her bad. Kin thinks in his head and said "If she doesn't back off I will kill her friends and family in heaven so she learns not to piss me off or to be close to me ever!" Kin thought to himself and than disappear from her sight and just waits for her to come near him again and sees what will she do this time it is his life or her friends and family life.

"AGAIN." she screamed as she dodged the knife again. She glared at him as he spoke, and then mocked him when he turned his back and started walking. She ran on her bare feet to catch up with him, jumping over bits and pieces of trash and rubble.

"And for the second time- since you can't seem to hear me," she said the latter part in a mumble. "I can't. I kinda have to follow you everywhere. Its that weird aura chain. Thought I told you that already, Kin." She matched his pace, but sped up to stop in front of him, a serious look tightening her face.

"You're stuck with me until you die."

Kin looked at her and sigh again and than looked at her with his beautiful eyes and said to her "I can't die." Kin walks pass her and now he is to the point he doesn't care anymore. Kin walks back to his home and lays on his bed and takes off his shirt and than waits for her to come in his room and said "if you do follow me we have to be in the same room together."

Kin said to her and really was not the mood as well he really did not want to talk about what he is right now he just want to rest for the night and maybe tell her what he is to her later.

Lynn followed the man home, still jumping about on her bare feet and trying to avoid stepping on patches of gravel. She was finally able to walk right when they got near his home. A soft sigh emanated from her thin lips so quietly, but it was kinda cute.

He walked in and immediately went into his room. She stood in the doorway while she watched him pull his shirt off. A light smile crossed her lips- but only for a moment- before she heard his last comment.

"Same room? Well, as long as you don't kick me, I'm good." she muttered, stepping into the room cautiously. "I mean, I'll just take the floor." she dashed to the other side of the room and promptly found a place behind a piece of furniture, where she sat down on the carpet.

"Well. Goodnight, I suppose." she said quietly, before leaning her head against the wood of the dresser and closing her light green eyes.