Login to your account

Thread: Are we the only ones without WTFRPG?

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.

Are we the only ones without WTFRPG?

In a little place on the coast of the Gulf of Mexico, a few of my friends and I couldn't access WTFRPG at all, from Sunday night to Wednesday morning. Did that happen to everyone else? What was wrong with the site? I mean, I started freaking out because I was thinking that the community was shut down completely, and I love this site to death. It's like a little world I can escape to after handling the stress of real life.

But anyway.

Did that happen to anyone else as well?

It was because of a down server. There wasn't a way to fix it before, but now its better. :3
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    ♫Music is Life♫

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.
    Oh! Mmkay. ^w^

Humble Farmer With a Sword Spielerische-Elfe's Avatar
    Eh?! The characters' information's gone?

It seems so unstable... It went down once again minutes ago, at least it was my case. Oh, but now the characters' information's back. I guess it's good news. >w<

Testing, testing. Let's see if I can post in here....

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

O.o I love how I get a 502 error and then I can still post. XD

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Hope everything's gonna be alright. Haha I'm not intending to fool around, but it looks that the character pages has become down again. Thrilling and ever changing situation. >.>

I think the character tab look is sexy. Very sexy. XPAlso, is anyone having an issue clicking the thread titles? When I click them I get the 502 Error so I have to use the little arrows on the ends. It doesn't really bother me since I usually use the arrows (as I like being directed to the last post) but yeah, just wanted to let you know that there is an issue of sorts with titles. And I'm sure the coders/mods are looking into the issues. I know Menewsha has an issue with the marketplace right now so between WTF and Mene, our poor mods are swamped with work. Poor guys, I feel like they never get a break.

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

lmao. Sexy spacing is sexy. Line breaks, I will never take you for granted again! XD

- hangouts -

"Bad Gateway"

Maybe it's my browser? I'm using... Chrome and it's up to date.And now the reply button's gone. XD La la la la la. Imma wait for it to come back. XDNot gonna lie, I'm actually liking the funky site layout. It makes posting a challenge. :3(And no, I'm not being sarcastic - I'm getting a whole knew feeling for a working site)

- hangouts -

Like I said over here. Maneki is aware of the issues and left messages for Insomniac so they can check it out once they wake up. Since the site went back up after yesterday's downtime it's been having issues. (So far- things not loading right, blank pages, and 502 'bad gateway' errors that usually DO make the post go through, you just get the error anyway).
    It seems Mene is affected also so it's site-wide, not just WTFrpg.
    Last edited by Tahiel; 07-17-2012 at 04:28 PM.

(ooc)

Yeah, I don't think it even marked it as new, which could also be another of the current issues. :P (I did get a 502 when posting it, too). But they know about it, which is the important thing; I'm sure they'll get around to fixing it as soon as they figure out what's up. Hopefully it's not something too difficult to fix.

(ooc)