Login to your account

Thread: The Art Theif

Humble Farmer With a Sword Maestra de Musica's Avatar

Cool The Art Theif

1x1 rp Between Musica and Morpheus about Art theft.
    Olé!

Casia sat on the metal chair, all too aware of its cold hard metal pressing into her back. Standing up she paced around the room, tennis shoes making a soft patter on the floor that echoed across the wide space. Rubbing the sleepiness from her eyes and sadly not the growing discontent with her situation she wondered "When can I go home?"
    Olé!

Humble Farmer With a Sword Morpheus's Avatar
    John placed a gloved hand on his tie straighting it as he looked to the now Opened document that was delivered but just an hour ago, The contents of said document was a coded massage that held his mission to "steal" some high piece of art he could care less about but how ever wanted it wanted it BAD.

He looked out the Window of the Black-on-black Cadillac as he saw a lone guard holding a small butt of tobacco called Cig, He placed his hand on the level to open his door, Stepping out he flattened his tie ounce more as he moved forward closing the door. He smiled slightly as the Middle aged guard began to speak towards him "Mister fancy the Place is clo- ERGG" John had slipped a small blade no bigger then two inches, Upon doing this he slid his hand up the blade launching out like a dart thrown by One of those people you see showing off at the bar on saturdays. The blade had flew into the man neck severing the Jugular as he tried to grip his neck John moved forward covering his mouth with a gloved hand as he twisted his hand ever so slightly to cause a small crank in his neck as he slumped down.

John Moved forward as he entered into the Main building surprised at the lack of personnel on duty but smiled none-the-less as it would make his job easier.
    Yeah...I'll hit that -Morpheus

Plot Change! We'll be competing for the same Prize ;D Disregard my first post.
    Olé!

You....nvm

What? I thought it would be more fun this way! Winner gets the art...
    Olé!

Just post

The air condition duct was cold cramped and frustrating. It took all Casia's Self control not to bash the walls in and scream like a madwoman. Still the price of her discomfort was far inferior to that of the painting she was after. Starry night by Vincent van Goh was its name and it was priceless. She'd settled for less, but ten zeros could spur any thief into action. There had been gards, but their stories were short and bloody. That's how she found her way in the painting room. There were camera's but its not like there was anyone left alive to see them. The early bird gets the worm, no, the one with the sharpest claws does, she thought with a sly smile.
    Last edited by Maestra de Musica; 05-15-2012 at 10:57 PM.
    Olé!

John advanced into the building as the lump body slid to the ground, He looked around it's too quite, Hmm seems like I have a ... Distraction. John let the air move slightly but he began to hear the slight thud of something as he smiled. He reached into his coat to remove another smaller blade, one that was similar to a MK II. he took off in a dash heading to the room known as " History Forever." John chuckled slightly as he reached into his inner coat liner and produced a small round cylinder that read SMOKE He turned running backwards as he let it fly towards the vent rolling inside to meet whatever was in there as he burst though the door at the same time.

John roller under the ground to Avoid any alarm systems that would be placed as he coiled his legs ounce he was up right to launch himself upwards and slide across the wall gripping the painting (I'ma give you a chance but no character fighting Only meeting for your next post depending o how thats goes we will see )