Login to your account

Thread: What do you like?

What do you like?

I was wondering what you people liked besides to RP? I like to watch the yogscast (awesome people) play minecraft, sims 3, um.... Drawing, writing, anything creative really. (hence the RPs and such Not the point really)

What do you like to do or like in general?

I also love animals and talking but I'm not the best at talking.
    yaoi/gay stuff
    Furry stuff - got a few character for that
    Baby play- very new to it
    Fantasy of all kind

I'm still learning to play and would like to make this list longer. RP meh?

Hm, easy enough question~.

I think the thing that takes up the most of my time aside from roleplaying is gaming. Currently I'm playing Mass Effect, which is doing a pretty good job eating up my attention. But if I need a break from all that I love to read manga and watch anime. Currently waiting on the last episode of Mirai Nikki (Future Diary) to air! Then I need to find a new show to watch...
    Last edited by Schizophrenic; 04-13-2012 at 01:54 PM.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

I read. A lot. Seriously a lot. To the point of ridiculousness.

I also do crafts and enjoy soccer. I play with my boy these days and am infinitely entertained by his drool.

What do I like to do? Well crap. I guess I should actualy say some shit about myself.

Gotta love a good walk at obscure hours of the morning. Gaming fanatic and my steam account often thanks me, my wallet does not. Tend to program things, simple little chance generates but hey, gotta start somewhere. Can't draw worth shit but I still like to do it. Poems are something of a rare thing for me to do but when I bang one out I always feel like have did something to make myself a little less of a dweller...

Not a very active sport person. Used to like football, playing not watching. Never watching. (Soccer to you guys, American football would kill frail me. You guys should call that HandEgg. Or RarelyKickEgg) If there is a sport I used to play most, it was basketball. Most people in Scotland do not play so that made my life harder. In fact I used to skate a lot but then my chest gave out.

I hate watching things so movies mean little to me but I can sink into anime. Proper otaku. On that note music never stops blasting through my ears. Gardening is a hobby of mine and not just on harvest moon. Love cooking and gotta love a good novel. Ian Irving is an Australian author that is ok in my books!

Did I seriously just make that fucking joke? I need more coffee. That too. Love coffee. Like tea more. Scratch that. Coffee is a tool, an addiction to get me through the day, tea is a treat that tastes so good.

I have this thing where I generally hate people but hey, coming out my shell a bit. So when I find someone I can get along with, I like nothing more than just talking. Talking for hours. But this happens once a blood moon that I feel brave enough to talk to people.

Let's see... Animals are good in my book. Used to bird watch. Same with planets. I need to get my telescope back. Still think I will find a star that will reflect someone else on it... I used to carve wooden weapons and props but that has been long gone.

A few of the games I am blasting through at the moment.
    Dark Souls, Dark Cloud for like the 60th time, Half-Minute Hero, Innocent Life, Fire Emblem PoR, Star Ocean 3, CoD MW3 and replaying Mass Effect one to see Garrus some more.

That about sums it up for now. Well no, but that is all I can be assed putting.
    Last edited by Misaru; 04-13-2012 at 05:05 PM.

Checkmate.

Would you stop pointing it out every time?

For some reason, this question was harder to answer than I had originally imagined.

Erm. Hn.

I think my biggest time-suck (other than reddit and facebook) is binge-watching television. I have netflix and I also torrent a crap-load of movies/television series, etc. lol. I like to watch something while I eat.

Well, I'm a casual gamer. Back in high school, I would rather play video games than sleep. These days, if I want to sleep, fuck games, I'm sleeping. Although, some days, when my friends (I always play with friends) and I are on a LOL or DOTA2 spree, we'll stay up pretty late. But that's kind of rare.

And I like basketball. KOBE. LAKERS. DON'T CARE ABOUT ALL DEM HATERS.

Quote Originally Posted by jingRAWR View Post

And I like basketball. KOBE. LAKERS. DON'T CARE ABOUT ALL DEM HATERS.

I loved Shaq. He was so cool when I was a kid. And basketball isn't even big in the UK.

Checkmate.

Haha, I was never really a fan of Shaq. I hated it when he was interviewed 'coz he spoke... omg, so slow. I know, really superficial reason to not like someone, but... ehh. lol. Do you still keep up with the sports?

This is old, but I just really like this Kobe/Kanye commercials and... herpderp.

I would love to keep interest in the sport but I do not watch TV and never gett the chance to. It is sad. He DOES talk so VERY slow. SO VERY. But alas. He had style and worked well with Kobe.

"Your Welcome." XDD

Checkmate.