Login to your account

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: OOC: ANATHEMA (updated)

I too have been mostly lurking. I feel like I should post more and get people all pumped up again or something. Because we all know I'm so dang peppy and what not.

Oh damn! I know what I'm doing this afternoon! *runs to read*

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

And... posted! Yay! So happy to be starting!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Random question... When The Lady drugged and kidnapped the Knight of Metal, did she pack any of his stuff or is he in his night shirt? Also, how long has he been there? someone mentioned in their post that they hadn't actually met him as he ws still asleep/drugged. I half wrote a post and realized I had no clue what to roll with.

Whelp I have been a fucking loser, so lazy so I hope my first is decent!

Checkmate.

Would you stop pointing it out every time?

UTOPIA: Erk! I knew I forgot something important when setting the scene. ;____;

The Knight of Metal has been with the group for less than 24 hours. The Knight of Sun was recruited slightly over one week ago and everyone else falls in-between those numbers.

As for what she took with her when she dragged the Knight of Metal with her... She took only what was readily available in his private chambers and what she could actually carry (alongside his body)... lol.

MISARU: Haha, I'm sure it's fine! I'll go check up on the posts now. (:

EDIT; I'm not sure if this was what you had meant, but I feel that it might be necessary to clarify this point: None of the characters traveling with Lady are the recognized Knights of Terra--except for Pallus (the Knight of Metal--who Lady had kidnapped, lol--do I sniff trouble in the air?? haha). What this means is: There are already seven supposed Knights of Terra (chosen by the authorities and each of these chosen Knights are supposedly the best in their field). Everyone traveling with Lady, however, has been assured they are the true Knights of Terra. We'll be revisiting this point shortly after everyone has made a post.

If there's any more questions, please let me know.

Last edited by joonsexual; 05-15-2012 at 10:19 PM.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

I hope that my post is less... Dumb now. TT..TT

Silly Misaru...

Checkmate.

hi decided to confirm my existence to OOC... and tell Misaru that it's Vixero not Vixera. It's a simple mistake but i just wanted you to know...

Also, a question for you jing, what are the houses made of in the CoS? (country of sun) I wwould guess that it is metal or brick for the most part, eith other materials being used further away from the capital.

And speaking of Capitals, what are their names?
    CHECK IT OUT I'M UNIQUE!

For the most part, the specific details of each nation are left to the discretion of the writers. The Knight of Sun would have near unlimited freedom in detailing the specifics of the Country of the Sun just as the Knight of Earth would be allowed to do with the Country of the Earth.

So, for capital names—that's your call. For housing materials—that's also your decision. However, make sure to have your ideas build on the defined boundaries. For reference, please look to both the setting information and the technology information. (:

TUMBLR.

Ohk thanks jing
    CHECK IT OUT I'M UNIQUE!

This makes me such a happy camper. :B

Haha, I'm glad it does! It makes me kind of happy too, haha.

Also, as a head's up—in case people thought differently—the rest of the RP will be less "guided" or "forced." For now, I have to dish out a lot of in-game information (while offering the characters a solid chance to develop opinions on the information). I didn't want to skip this scene 'coz I wanted characters to... have a more in-game awareness than if they were just words in a profile. You know? No? Okay then... lol.

TUMBLR.

I just wanna say... even though Diablo 3 happened, I'm still going to try and stay on top of my game.

Why?

Because I need to be reminded that life is, currently, more than virtual, data-bit demon-slaying. Yes.. probably.

TUMBLR.

Hi ya'll.

You don't mind if I submit a profile for the Knight of Rain, do you?

Quick Question. Why is this called Antebellum?
    CHECK IT OUT I'M UNIQUE!

Quote Originally Posted by Zanical View Post
    Hi ya'll.

You don't mind if I submit a profile for the Knight of Rain, do you?
    Hm, if you don't mind friendly competition... I believe you can go right ahead and apply for that slot. (:
    (On the overview the slot still hasn't been officially filled, but there are two others applying for it.)

Zanical: Feel free to submit an application for the position! (:

MMO: I know that the Civil War is usually associated with the word, but I'm extracting that part of the definition. Haha. So, for our purposes, the title is just meant to say: Before war.

As for the particular reasons... well, the storyline will, over time, make it more obvious. Haha.

TUMBLR.

Cool, I just didn't want to step on any toes.

ANNOUNCEMENT!

I know, at the moment, we are short two of a full cast, but do not worry about that! The story will progress without them because I have created a pocket where we do not need the other two to continue playing. I'll have the roles settled/finalized/everything before we finish this pocket. (:

TUMBLR.

This... Is fucking perfect. Love that post. Alrira will be so shocked at this. Oh man. I will work a post in a few minutes.

Checkmate.

Totally reading this in the reverse order (I started with the characters for some odd reason), but it's interesting so far. Granted, I still have no idea what it's about... but it's because I, again, started at the bottom.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Hey, guys! I'm dropping in really quickly to make a small notice: I'm at an event with friends for the weekend (if you guys didn't know). I don't have much time on the laptop so... I won't be able to post until after it's over... Sorry. ):

TUMBLR.

I hope you had fun!! ^__^

Okay, guys, I have a proposal for you guys!

So, there will be "bad guys" that you will, eventually meet. There will also be other characters (that may or may not become important) you guys will meet. I want to know if you guys want to play bad guys/additional character.

Obviously, I'm asking more for playing lead villains than I am about temporary side-characters (side characters can be introduced at the beginning of every chapter or arc).

If there is an interest in playing villains, I'll create a separate section where villains can post. For now, the main bad guys won't be encountering the good guys. Instead, the bad guys are trying to work really hard to break out of the Netherplanes. So, yes, there will be a DUAL storyline occurring with eventual overlap.

The bad guys also have pre-prepared shells so... there isn't total freedom of characters, but if there's interest in playing these characters, I can always see if I can modify a character or two to fit the ideas you have in mind. I can't promise anything, but I can do my best. (:

TUMBLR.

Bad guys = badass. That's all I'm going to say. XP

- hangouts -

And, well, naturally so. lol. I figured offering villains would be more interesting as the story now reveals two sides of the events—highlighting multiple motivations and goals and etc. (:

STATUS UPDATE: There are currently two open slots in the role-play (Knight of the Air and Knight of the Rain). I know there have been expressions of interest for the latter role, but, up until now, there has been very little action taken to follow up on the interest. Therefore, I am now allowing players to double-up if they like!

Having said that, the roles are STILL going to be evaluated on a best-fit scale. Just because you have a character already established does not mean you're automatically promised a secondary role. But, it's not really as scary as it sounds. If I don't like something about your character (AKA it really fails to fit the world), I will TELL you where it's not acceptable. I won't critique your character based on personal preferences. The character just has to FIT the world and STILL be related to its character shell. Other than that, you're good to go on anything else.

TUMBLR.

I considered the Knight of Air, but I might be involved in too many roleplays to engage in another one. :\ We shall see.

- hangouts -

Well, if everyone does agree on taking up bad guy roles (as you already know from Skype that I am interested) I don't know if I will attempt for a third character.

And it's always nice to have more people involved... so I will wait.. and see...

Haha, there's no pressure for anyone in the RP (or outside of it) to assume more roles than they would like. If I must have a role filled—I'll take care of it. Haha.

And I definitely hope there'll be interest for the villain roles. I'll set up an index of information so that people can... get a better sense of what they might be signing up for. (:

TUMBLR.

Rain Character is getting a massive profile tomorrow. Tomorrow I will have so much to do.

Checkmate.

Alright! HELLO WTF COMMUNITY! Or you know, just the Antebellum OOC community. Whatever.

I am finally done being broody and useless. Got college in a tick so cannot actualy post, BUT.

I made a submission for the Knight of the Rain. Assuming there are no better profiles or no new members wanting to play the Rain, then I hope he fits the slot. I actually quite like him. He amuses me already. I am sure he will be fun to play, if I get the chance.

Lemme know as soon as yah can, Jingy-poo!

Checkmate.