Login to your account

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: OOC: ANATHEMA (updated)

I am slowly going through and updating the countries! Essentially, everything is the same, but I'm making certain things more clear.

Also, including some graphics to reflect the country. So... for the more visual people, there you go! Haha, I'll also create a more in-depth thing later and I'll be shooting messages to people to ask them for their in-put about how they envision their respective country!

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

Hahha, I was wondering what happened. I got an e-mail on my phone at work about ANATHEMA and I'm like.. wait... what? When did I join this game? I said I wasn't joining any more games! Am I sleep joining?!?!?
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Hahaha, sorry for the confusion!!! I just wanted to.... give the place a face-lift. I'm slowly going through the information and etc. (:

TUMBLR.

I am a bit busy this week. My family is in town from across the country for my son's first birthday. I will be checking in in the mornings before everyone is awake. I am working on a post- but it is not going well (Pallas is not the easiest character to write). Hopefully I will get it up this weekend. But if I seem disappeared, that is because I am on a whirlwind adventure with my family.

Utopia, don't worry about it! Take your time! (:

But have fun with your family!! And, aw, happy early birthday to your son!!!

TUMBLR.

Alright! So, as some of you may already know, I will be away for the next month or so. The exact dates of my absence are a bit fuzzy and, as of now, still complicated with indecision (lol). But, generally speaking, I will be away starting August 15th and won't be back until after September 10th (possibly September 26th). And while my plane LEAVES on the morning of the 15th, I will have limited internet access the few days beforehand. Basically, I won't be able to make a post or be available.

I'm really sorry for this inconvenience!

TUMBLR.

I'll miss you~!

I hope this RP isn't dying before it blooms
    CHECK IT OUT I'M UNIQUE!

No, this won't die. But without Misaru around we may have to get a replacement when Jing gets back.

that's good.
    CHECK IT OUT I'M UNIQUE!

ANNOUNCEMENT;

I have given this a lot of thought and, after having sat on the idea for a few weeks, I have decided that this is the best course of action: I will be restructuring Anathema.

What does this mean?

This means that the current game will be closed and, after a fair amount of time, deleted. Therefore, if you want to save anything (posts or characters), now is the time to do so.

Why are you closing the game? I thought you were just restructuring!

There are various reasons, but the most major of reasons lies with my waning (or waned) interest and increasingly more confused direction. I've lost my original intentions and, overall, lost a desire to work it out. So, instead of dragging everyone through the mud with me, I am just going to cut our pain short and high tail it out of here!

As for restructuring... I am! But the changes I want to implement will be too drastic and the current cast will no longer be suitable in playing through that story. So, expect a re-release of the game some time (currently undecided) in the far and possibly distant future. Although, there is also a very real possibility that I simply NOT release the game. Really just depends.

In any case, THANK YOU for having been so kind and patient and willing to lend me your creative strengths. I apologize for not having been the 110% GM. I am not the GM you deserved or needed, but you can still hunt me because I can take it. And, why, yes, that was a TDK reference. LOL.

But, seriously, thank you every for having stuck with me, endured my idiocy, and everything. It truly, truly does mean a lot to me. (:

TUMBLR.

This is overall a good idea, and I look forward to its resurrection!