Login to your account

Thread: Games that changed your life.

Games that changed your life.

So, I am totally noticing that people here do not seem to talk about games much. Being a massive gaming nerd this makes me so very sad.

But, to the point!

Games have a way of making you think, change the way you look at things or just cheer you up. There have been many that have blown my mind and changed the way I love daily. Example.

After playing Dead Rising I am now able to size anything up to be taped to anything to make a great weapon... That and if zombies take over I can run about in a dress with blue hair.

Dead space made me realize that I need to find a way to cut off the limbs of my foes with super cool lights.

Dark cloud just made me super happy and made me level up as a nerd.

So what games have changed your life?

Checkmate.

Would you stop pointing it out every time?

Pokemon... Pokemon and Mario Kart.

Those were probably the first games I ever played as a child and paved the way for the lifestyle I have now. Pokemon was the beginning of my "obsessive" behavior when I would no life something until I had everything I wanted. And Mario Kart was the beginning of my "in your face, loser!" behavior when I would almost always win and do victory dances around the living room.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Assassin's Creed series taught me to treat my bitches right, ride my horse hard, and fuck my novices good and proper.

Ah! That is a fair point!

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood taught me that even if everyone looks like you, I am still gonna put my blade through your neck. There is nothing you can do about it.

I am good at alot of games, being a nerd. I am great at some. I am GODLIKE on one or two. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood online? That is one of them.

Checkmate.

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.
    Professor Layton and the Curious Village taught me that I am in fact a bit witty.

Of course, while I was looking for coins, or shouting stupid things at my Nintendo DS.

Portal and Portal 2 taught me that the cake is in face not a lie. All I have to do is look long enough for it and it will be there. ^w^

Quote Originally Posted by Sure2HerWord View Post
    Professor Layton and the Curious Village taught me that I am in fact a bit witty.

Of course, while I was looking for coins, or shouting stupid things at my Nintendo DS.

Portal and Portal 2 taught me that the cake is in face not a lie. All I have to do is look long enough for it and it will be there. ^w^
    The last fact argues with the first! I need Phoenix Wright to fix this for me. Shame Layton and Phoenix Wright will not be released in the UK.

It is funny cause you said face, not fact. XD

Checkmate.

Neverwinter Nights 2 taught me that I am a huge nerd for Roleplaying. It also taught me that I should stay away from MMOs for my own good. They're far too addictive . .

FFVI taught me the importance of a good villain. Kefka gave me nightmares as a child, and, ooh boy, is he my favorite.
    Who am I? Oh, don't worry. I'm just the Entity of Greed. No, no, I don't want anything from you. I just want to help, in any and every way I can. No strings attached. Of course, you will owe me a favor. A big one, by the looks of this mess, but hey! What are friends for?