Login to your account

Thread: It has new age hitmen, what more do you want?

It has new age hitmen, what more do you want?

So I am pretty new to this site and launched up a game. The way I have noticed this site seems to work is that someone makes a game and only seems to get friends from all their other games involved. It shouldn't be that way. I feel we need to get a little more active so that good games do not sink into oblivion.

Anyway! Back to the point. I am launching up a game that is all about being caught in a war between two brothers. In this role play, you are an assassin. I am looking for some people to join up. It will be violent so it will be adult. You should read the plot for yourself to get a better idea but you will need to be mature and die every now and then... But in this role play dying can be worth it.

After I get a few characters posted to me I will be adding more work to it. So please if it seems like your sorta thing, submit a character or PM me! Anyone welcome.

Link here

Checkmate.

Would you stop pointing it out every time?

Well. Seems trying to get intrest here is super ineffective.

Checkmate.

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.
    Is it the Assassin Showdown role play I see in your signature? If so, I actually had a bit of an interest in this role play, but since I'm not an adult user, I can't access it. ._.
    (Edit: LOL, I totally didn't see the link there... I had one of those moment where I don't see something important... But anyway, yeah, it is the Assassin's Showdown...)
    Last edited by Omlyt; 04-23-2012 at 02:30 AM.

Oh god, I finaly get some intrest and rules block it. I mean, I would love to set it to non adult but there is probably gonna be alot of swaring and violence. Cruel fate.

Checkmate.

Oh yes. Forgot to post. Due to lack of interest, I removed this game. Might revamp the idea and reopen it.

Checkmate.