Login to your account

Thread: Endless Thirst for Roleplays!! (OPEN!)

Endless Thirst for Roleplays!! (OPEN!)

Hello everyone, my name is Martel Irasia.
    To be honest, I am a little new to this site. I joined months ago, but I just never got around to really looking at the place.
    Sorry about that. But the point is, I am here now, and after an absence of role-playing on any sites, I am now craving them again.
    I am usually always around, and I can get online almost every day and most of that time, I can be online all day. So I can get a lot of posting done in all that time.
    I will usually post at the very least, once per day when I get online. I can make my posts long and descriptive, but that usually depends on what I get to work off of with my partner. But even if my posts aren't very long, I will at least give you something to work with, so I will hope for the same from you.
    I do usually play female characters, but that's because I am more comfortable with them, but I can and will play a male character as well.

Now, there are some things that people do I can't stand.
    I hate it when people leave me hanging for too long. All I ask is, if you think you're going to be gone for several days, five at the least to a few weeks at the most, try to at least send me a message so I know you're not just abandoning me. That's it. I will do the same for you.
    If you get bored with our role-play, don't just drop me. If you really can't get back to me and you don't like where the story is going, let me know. I will understand. We could either do something else instead, or you can just go find a new partner if you want. I won't begrudge you for that.
    I like to be friends with my partners. I feel that it helps with the role-play atmosphere if we can chat and be friends outside of the story, so if I try to be friendly with you, please don't ignore me. If it's not your thing to be friendly with your partners, then it's most likely that we aren't compatible as partners.

Okay, so if you are still interested so far, please read on.

Likes and Dislikes
    I will be putting * next to things I like.
    The more *, the more I will appreciate a role-play of that sort.
    ! means I have a plot idea for this.
    !! means I have a character made out.
    !!! means I have both plot and character.

Sci-Fi ***
    Modern *
    Historical ***
    Fan-Based ****
    Horror *
    Futuristic **
    Supernatural ****

Fandoms
    Yu Yu Hakusho ***** !
    Kingdom Hearts ***** !
    Pokemon ***
    Castlevania ***** !!!
    Eragon **** !
    Dynasty Warriors **** !!
    Tales of Symphonia ******* !!!

Dislikes
    Zombies
    Post apocalyptic settings
    Reality/school based role-plays

Currently Craving
    Eragon Fandom

Current Plot Ideas

Fallen Through Time - Castlevania
    Penelope Belnades is a witch-in-training. She is from the modern day and age, but due to a miscast time spell, she is sent back in time. Now her only hope of getting back home is by running through Dracula's dark castle and getting better with her magic powers. Striker, her faithful companion, stays and fights by her side, but will she overcome her lack of skill and manage to make her way back to her own time? Or will she be trapped in the past forever, with no hope of ever going home?
    (Hoping someone will be willing to play either a member of the Belmont clan, can be an OC, or play Dracula himself.)

No Hearts, Nobodies - Kingdom Hearts
    After Sora defeated the Nobodies of Organization XIII, they faded into the abyss. But what happens on the other side of that death? They are about to find out. As it turns out, the Nobodies get reborn on the other side. It still seems as though they have no hearts, but death it seems, isn't as permanent as they thought it would be. But what happens to them if they find love?
    (This is more of a group idea.)

The Crystal Heart - Yu Yu Hakusho
    A powerful ancient artifact has been stolen from Spirit World. The spirit detectives have been called in to find the culprit and bring them to justice. But deep in the darkness, an ancient evil is stirring, and this strange artifact may be the only thing that can help stop this ancient evil power.
    (This can be either a group or one on one roleplay. Depends on how many people are interested in the idea.)

Rise of the Riders
    Rejoice for Galbatorix is dead, and the land is now in peace. A new pact has been made and now Urgals and Dwarves have been included in the Rider's pact. The Riders have a new homeland where they train and learn how to protect the order of things. But despite all this peace, chaos spreads throughout the land once more, and the Riders are being called to action. Are you ready to go help the world? Or are you still a novice in your training?
    (Choose who you want to be and face your destiny.)

May add more later.

OPEN
    Last edited by Martel Irasia; 04-11-2012 at 02:41 AM.

"It doesn't matter WHAT you are, what matters is what you DO." - Martel Irasia (or ME)
    "From the moment they are born, everyone has the right to live." - Lloyd Irving

Well, I am still looking for roleplays. I know I didn't add pairings of any kind into my information, but that's because I am willing to do just about anything. Apart from slave/master ideas... Most of my best characters are female, but I am more than willing to switch it up and play a male character too. As for sexuality, I prefer MxF, but ask and I will try to do MxM or FxF for you, just keep in mind I'm not very good at it...

"It doesn't matter WHAT you are, what matters is what you DO." - Martel Irasia (or ME)

Jaunty Journeyman shockingzelda's Avatar
    Umm... I think I could agree to a fantasy type of roleplay. I can play male very well. I have no preference of what type of fantasy to play. If you like a type of fantasy I can do it, as long as I know how to do it that is.

Hey, thanks for showing some interest. I've got one female character for a basic fantasy type roleplay. It's a cliched idea, but it's about a war between humans and elves. My character is an elf.

If that doesn't suit your fancy we can always work something else out.

I like the idea. But, before we try and do anything with the idea we need to expand what it is already. We need to come up with a setting and other things about it like if someone asks about how the war started we could tell them. When you are ready to discuss I am open to anything you have.

I believe that is an excellent idea. We can work together on the setting, as for how the war started it would be most likely that the humans would have one story to tell and the elves would likely have another version to tell. The difficulty with that would be to root out which side is telling the truth.

Okay then, I can agree to that. What about what happens when these two get together? Do they just happen to be the prince and princess of each others kingdoms? Or are they like very respected? How do these two becoming friends, end the war. Because, as we all know, when ever there are two sides at war and the two heirs or whatever become partners, it totally ends the war.

It would be too easy for them to be prince and princess of each kingdom and by becoming friends or even falling in love, the war ending immediately because of that. I think that it should take some more work than that, like even if they were both respected figures, it would still take time for the people on each side to see that the war is pointless.

Makes since I can agree to that. Anything else you think we need to go over before we start?

No, I think that about covers it.

You want to make it?

I've been kinda busy on other sites, so could you make it?
    And sorry for the long wait...

It okay, and sure, wait... what is the title of this so I can make it and where do you want me to put it?

Sorry for taking so long to reply, just moved into a new house so things are a little more hectic than usual.
    Umm, I never thought of a title, I usually put that in on the spot, and as for where to put it, I have no idea...