Login to your account

Thread: Hey, folks.

Hey, folks.

'Sup? I'm new here and wanted to say hi. I'm Meg, I'm 20 and into advanced fantasy and dystopian RPs.

Let's be buddies.

Hi-hi!
    "You're not exactly the safest person to be around." "The person driving got a medal for worst driver ever." "...C***." -Paradox and Av'

Hi! Madman greeting, officially unofficial, yada yada yada!
    {WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!} Plotting in progress! {WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!}

Aqua, you're getting predictable.
    "You're not exactly the safest person to be around." "The person driving got a medal for worst driver ever." "...C***." -Paradox and Av'

I woke up too early. Don't worry, I'll get coffee and go crazy again soon enough!
    {WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!} Plotting in progress! {WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!}

Being buddies sounds pretty fun.

Haha, gives me a flashback to one of my hubby's D&D chars... Drow Rogue: "You're my new best friend!" Guard: "What do you do?" Drow Rogue: "I'm all stealthy and then people die!"

Annnnywho, welcomes!

Awesome welcome, folks. c: Thank ya. I'll go peruse some RPs and be a normal, functioning member once I get off work.

Sounds good! What is your job?

Well, it's an internship for college credit. I work at a small art gallery in my town and help teach youngsters to draw and sculpt and such. It's fun, but there are no classes until next week, so I've been doing clerical work until they get here.

Are you liking it?

Yep! I'm not especially great with kids, but I like meeting artists and art teachers and hanging around paintings all day.

That would be awesome. You would learn a lot by doing that just by being around them and talking and watching what they do.

I have to say, between your opening post and your avatar, I laughed really hard. I've only been awake about an hour, so that's probably it. But I fully approve and would love more buddies.

Teaching people to draw sounds like fun. :3 Though I'm not sure I'd be cut out for it. xD I'm really not too fond of children unless they're relatively easy-going/quiet. xD; Preferably intelligent for their age, because then I have an easier time talking to them without feeling like I'm talking down to them. >_<;
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin