Login to your account

Thread: Treasure, Demons and...Fairies?

Treasure, Demons and...Fairies?

Just a basic plot idea to start with, this time it's not just gonna be an idea and I eventually get bored with it.

It's 2013 and the recent discovery or mysterious all over the world has lead geologists these are infact remains of the lost civilisation of Atlantis, strange lights are usually seen within the ruins, it's unknown what they are but one day a curious boy (My character) started exploring the ruins he eventually set off one of the traps making him fall into a pit but he stopped a few meters before he hit the ground levitating, he looked up and saw a small Fairy struggling to keep him up he panicked and the Fairy dropped him and told him he had to get out of the ruins before the Demons came to eat him. He questioned the small creature and eventually a creature pounced at him and the Fairy used all of it's available strength to get it off him, the boy picked the Fairy up and ran. The weakened creature giving him directions to get out but before he got out more of the creatures blocked the way and so the Fairy told him if they formed a bond he could fight them off, he agreed and the fairy turned into a blade and infused with the power of ice and he fought his way out.

The Fairy introduced her self as Shiva and told him that there were more fairies like her and that some have already made bonds with other people and that the demons were sealed away in the ruins and it was now his job to deal with any that escaped. Shiva later told the boy he had to hunt down certain items in the ruins to make sure the demons don't get to strong for him and so begins the tale.

Ok the fairies represent an element one Standard and one Greater at first
    A greater element is a last resort early on as it can kill the human and the fairy if used too often.
    Eventually the two get stronger and they can use greater powers of the elements.

The weapons the fairies become can be anything from a simple Knife to a Bomb thrower (the bombs generate on their owns) but they have to be weak and eventually evolve.

As for the treasures...I'm gonna keep that part secret.

I'll wait for an opinion or two before I make it and I'm going to be looking for a Co-owner so if I'm ever gone I can rely on them to look after things.
    Friendly Neighbourhood Gunsligner
    'Tag...you're it...*shoots*'

Just had an Idea to make evil characters equal to good and characters
    A good character would have a Fairy while an Evil character would have an imp
    Imps are small demon version of fairies basically
    SO I'm gonna think of a name and make this!
    Friendly Neighbourhood Gunsligner
    'Tag...you're it...*shoots*'