Login to your account

Thread: Nox saying Hi

Nameless NPC

Nox saying Hi

Something about being the newest of the new is always a little dis-heartening but it happens to everyone at some point in thier lives right... whatever -_-

So Hey everyone the names Noxifer, or Nox, its latin for 'Bringer of Darkness'. Honestly it comes rom the MW2 title -Darkbringer- for destroying people tac-inserts. I though " Hey Rue... what would sound like a better title for Darkbringer... the Army's got a thing for latin... you took latin in highschool why now... O.o NOXIFER... ^-^ Schweyyyy." commence nickname.

I've been RPing since I was 9 years old logging onto my old AOL account and logging into chats and gaming it up oh so long long ago, but It's been a fun ride and now I'm twenty-something. I've spent the last few years doing most of my rp's over IM's, something about the instant responce is really what I love but I'm kinda getting strung on 1X1's so I'm starting to gravitate my way back to post based roleplay, untill I find a nice group chat system and a few players willing to join in.

I was called here by Strude from the far off land of Gaiaonline where I'm sure I've seen some of the names on here before, hoping its a worthwhile transition and I hope to make some new friends on here and make find a few dedicated RP partners with time. Well, heres looking forward to playing with you in the future, some more than others ^-*. Laters

-Noxifer

Well hello there! It's always nice to see a new face, especially a face brought here by the wondrous Strude.

Nonetheless, I love the story behind your name! When I first stumbled across it, I was wondering how someone pulled that kinda name outta thin air. It's always nice when there's a logical meaning or name behind something.... unlike my name... made it up. XD

Anyway... I'm sure you'll find some great partners. Definitely stalk the request theads! You'll have the best luck finding a new friend there.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Welcome hun, oh and if you're looking for an RP board with a nice chat system I know another site (where this site jacked it's full feature system from) that has the same full feature thread based RP system AND it has a live chat system that incorporates your threads world into the chat system. It's actually really nifty and cool and the only issue I have is the fact that the site itself isn't as nice looking as this place. Otherwise, I'd be all over it like a pig in shit. http://www.roleplaygateway.com/

Again I'm Strude there too, I just don't actually log on often or do anything there anymore.

Welcome to WTF.

I too am an old school gamer- though I came from the traditional pen and paper route more so than the online AOL route. I think I am also the Old Lady of the boards here. I could be wrong...

Humble Farmer With a Sword Maestra de Musica's Avatar
    Hi! XD (I came from Gaia Too XD) Hope you're time here is fun! (people are nice here~ O_O )
    Olé!